Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
Dave's heart was pounding so fast in his chest it seemed that he could feel his pulse in his ears. He was hot and sweaty from just being in a bathroom nervously kissing a woman who did have one hand on his cock. He felt like he could come in his pants if she continued to squeeze it. Dave had fucked a few girls but this was his first woman. There were so many thoughts and feelings floating through his brain that Dave did not know what to do next. Then it was if the whole world opened up to him. His way was now clear. He remembered that somewhere he heard the line,"That fortune favored the bold." This was his moment to step out and forge his own destiny. He broke off his kiss and looking Cindy directly in the eyes, Dave said, "I want you to suck my cock." Dave's voice had a quiver in it. The way it sounded to Dave was that he was unsure and more of a request than a demand.

Reactions: pizzaolga
Dave took a deep breath and push Cindy down onto her hands and looking down at her said,"Suck my dick slut." Cindy's eyes widen and then she reached for Dave's belt. Cindy undid his belt and opened his trousers. She pushed both his trousers and his shorts down allowing them to bunch up on his shoes. Dave's cock was erect. Cindy took Dave's cock in her hands and start to lick the head.
'

Dave looked down and having powerful for once in his young life said, "I told you to suck my dick not lick it. Show me what a good cock sucker you are." With that Cindy opened up her mouth and took as much as Dave's cock that she could in her mouth. She started to work her mouth up and down on his cock. The only thing that Dave could do was close his eyes and moan. The feeling of Cindy's mouth on his cock was incredible. Being young he and his buddies had talked about blow jobs,but he was sure that very few that actually gotten one. The girls that he had fucked flat out refused to suck his cock telling him that it was nasty and only whores sucked cock.

1571397199661.png

• Love
1571397262354.png

• Love
1571397328198.png

• Love
mmmm perfect

Attachments

• wife (44).jpg
    wife (44).jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Love
Reactions: ftwd
Olga,very nice pics. Thanks. This is how I would love to see you. A load of my black seed leaking out of your married white pussy.

1571404729724.png

• Love
1571404840295.png
One for hubby.f

• Love
1571404896372.png

Olga,want to be a cum dump for black seed just like this woman.

• Love
I see Olga loves the pics where a white woman is being fucked or has been fucked by a bbc. Olga's white married pussy probably gets hot and wet,and Olga would love to feel a bbc stretch her pussy and fill her womb with black seed.

Ah,yes,only whores sucked cock and he had his own *****. Dave just closed his eyes and let Cindy mouth work her magic on his cock. Given that he was both young and extremely excited it did not take long for him to cum. The feeling started quickly in his balls. His breath become raged and all of a sudden he filled Cindy's mouth with his cum. Cindy being the good girl that she was opened her mouth and showed Dave his load of cum on her tongue and then closed he mouth and swallowed. Cindy got off her knees and went over to the sink. She reached in her purse for her lipstick,reapplied it and then walked out. Dave's breath was slowly returning to normal as he reached down for his shorts and trousers. He fastened his belt and walked out of the bathroom. Cindy was seated at the table sipping her drink. Dave sat down and just grinned.

Dave looked at his watch and told Cindy that he had to leave and that they would see each other tomorrow. Cindy said ok. Dave got up to leave Cindy looked up and said,"Did you forgot something?" Dave did not know what Cindy was talking about/. "Oh,I know,Cindy continued you are thinking that I give blow jobs to every man that I talk to.

"I thought no such thing and you should not put word in my mouth". Dave said to Cindy with a chuckle.

"I am just teasing you. Just kiss me and yes, I will see you tomorrow" The words coming out of Cindy's mouth sounding like a patronizing mother.

Dave bent over and kissed Cindy and as he did Cindy grabbed his cock again.

"You do know that I will be having more of that cock in the future, don't you big boy." Cindy cooed.

Dave did not say a work only smiled and then turned and walked away.

1571572010400.png

• Love
1571651453241.png

• Love
1571651636882.png
I bet Olga would love being tagged like this and especially after having a load of black seed dumped into her fertile womb.

• Love
Everyday Olga wakes up and desires that a bbc was there in her bed to use her holes for what they were made for to please a bbc and be used for a cum dump. Black seed leaking out of her holes so hubby can lick her clean.

• Love
Dave went to the firm like he had been,but today was different since Cindy had sucked his dick the day before. He actually felt different. He seemed to have a different attitude about himself and his life as he made his way to the oldman's office. After checking in with his boss Dave went to see Cindy. He found her and then suggested that they both take a walk. Cindy got up and followed Dave. Since Dave was not an actually employee and was there to be trained by the oldman he had time to walk around and check the place out. One of the places that Dave had found was an office that no one used. Dave would sit behind the desk and imagine himself being a broker and making money. He felt that money would set him free.

• Love
They walked into the office and Dave closed the door. Once the door was closed Dave turned and took Cindy in his arms and kissed her. Cindy responded by returning his kiss and pressing her body against his. Then,suddenly, Cindy broke off the kiss and abruptly pushed Dave away. "Do you think of me as easy? As a ***** just because I sucked your cock in a bathroom.? Cindy asked Dave in a sarcastic tone. Dave to say the least was startled and taken a back. Maybe,Dave thought that maybe just maybe he was over stepping his bounds and then the words that Cindy had told him ran through his mind.