Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
Cindy dropped to her knees and looked up at Dave. Dave undid his belt and open his trousers. Cindy did the rest. She pulled down Dave's trouser and reach up and took his cock in both hands. While staring directly at Dave Cindy opened her mouth and took as much of Dave's cock into her mouth that she could. Dave moaned as he felt the warmth of Cindy's mouth of his cock.

1572175198279.png

Reactions: pizzaolga
Dave smiled as he thought to himself two days and two blow jobs. All Dave did was close his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Cindy's hot mouth on his cock. While Cindy was sucking his cock his mind started to back track on how he got here. It all started with him taking a risk and asking to see a broker. That meeting turned into a job and now he had a woman that could be his mother sucking his cock. He opened his eyes and looked around. Most of the things that he wanted in life were right here. There was money,power,and women right at his fingertips. All Dave had to do was reach out and grab it.

As Dave thought about grabbing what he wanted he reached down and grabbed Cindy by the head. Dave looked down and thrusted his cock deep into Cindy's mouth. The force of his thrust caught Cindy off guard and she started to gag. Dave just smirked. "Come on Cindy suck my fucking dick.' Dave said in a low voice filled with lust.

Robert Smith said:
I am happy for you and that your adventure turned out well for you. Your situation turned rapidly due to you giving your gf the freedom to express who and what she really is. You gave your gf permission t o release her inner ***** and she did. Now,that you know that your gf is a ***** use it to your advantage. Use all of her holes for your pleasure.
Oh, my friend I have been doing that. Since I saw her deep throating his cock, I now gag her with mine! Im about two inches longer than him snd almost twice as thick, so my cock is too much for her. She also wakes me up now with a cum in her mouth blowjob.

I fuck her asshole also and she insists that im the only one that she allows to do that. Ive given her permission to fuck other guys, just not the one she stayed with for those eight days. He has returned to the states, but we will see what happens when he returns.

If i catch her seeing him, she is history, as he tried to get her to leave me and become HIS *****. I wont tolerate that, and she knows that. She has an old friend that im hopig she will see again, but she is hesitant yo do so, so for now, i just show her iff at the bar and pool.

Congrats. Good for you. Use her for the cum bucket she is.

Dave gripped Cindy's hair tightly and tried to force his dick down her throat. There was a surge of power that went through Dave's body as he heard Cindy's gag. Dave thought that this is what women were here for to be *****. Dave in a few weeks went from fucking girls to having a woman suck his cock. Cindy responded to Dave's actions by taking her hands and gripping his ass. She was helping him force his cock down her throat.

The excitement that was created by Dave fucking Cindy's mouth was too much for him and Dave grunted and shot his load of cum down Cindy's throat. Cindy held her head still and did what a good ***** do and swallowed Dave's cum.

1572346771223.png
Once Olga is bred then she could take bbc in her other fuck holes. Olga wants to be a cum bucket for black seed.

1572347095226.png

1572347195684.png

Hi Olga, I am happy that you like the pics of white women being whores for bbc. I am sure that you wish it was you.

• Love
1572442807638.png
If we were together Olga this is the tat that you would have.

1572442925535.png

Dave reached down and pulled us his shorts and trousers. Cindy was still on her knees staring up at Dave. Dave offered his hand helping Cindy to her feet. Cindy took his hand and stood up. "Is there anything else that you would like to me to do for you,Sir?" Cindy asked in a quiet tone. "No,that is all for now,Cindy. If I need anything else I know where you will be." Dave said in a confident tone.

Dave sat down and looked up at the ceiling. Ah,life is good. Dave life was changing for the better. There was no holding him from here on out.

• Love
1572474490768.png

• Love
Dave went to the old man's office and went to work,but he was not as focused as he was in the past. His mind kept on drifting back to Cindy and her hot mouth all over his cock. He knew that he would have to meet up with her soon. Next time,Dave,thought that he was going to have to meet her outside of the office some where that he could fuck her. Dave wanted to jam his cock deep in Cindy's pussy.

• Love
Hi Olga, you are a wonderful woman knowing that your place in this world is to be cum bucket having all your holes used to please cock and then have a load of cum leaking out of one of your holes.

While Dave was working and running around for the old man Dave was putting his own office together. Since no one in the firm used that office Dave was going to make it his own. The big money makers had their own offices. Some of the offices had better furnishing then his living room. Dave should see daily the power of money. The more money you had the better stuff you had and a better women.

1572521849318.png

1572528961116.png

1572528997508.png
Nice pic. You can see her ring.