• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
1571743537270.png

Reactions: pizzaolga
1571743565874.png

• Love
1571743628543.png
This is what Olga wants to do sucking a bbc and take a load of black cum down her married white slut throat.

• Love
1571829250358.png

• Love
1571829471641.png

• Love
1571829568708.png

Dave knew what he must do in this moment. He stepped forward and pressed Cindy against the office door and ****** his mouth on her's. He took one of his hand and grabbed her hair and pulled her head backwards. Cindy let out a groan. Dave did not acknowledge it. Dave wanted what he wanted. As he pressed his body against Cindy's. She was pressed against the office door,and she did not have any room to move. Dave pressed his mouth against Cindy's and jammed his tongue into her mouth. Cindy responded by pressing her body against Dave's and started to move her hips forward doing her best to rub her pussy against Dave's cock.

• Love
Thanks for the love,Olga, Olga loves to fantasize about being taken. Being ****** to submit to a man and his need. Being ****** on ****** down onto your knees to suck a cock and then being thrown onto a bed to take a cock deep into your married white slut pussy until your womb is filled with cum Now.with me I would fill all of your holes with my bbc and my black seed. Breed you like the cock loving ***** that you are.

1571917215101.png

1571924114644.png

• Love
1571924179338.png

• Love
Olga needs fertile black seed deep in her white married cunt.

• Love
Dave felt his cock becoming erect. Yes,Cindy was right you do have to go after what you want. Right now,he want Cindy to suck his cock again. Dave stopped kissing Cindy and stepped back. Looking directly at Cindy and was force in his voice Dave said,"I want you suck my dick."

• Love
1572001510175.png
You are a fuck hole for bbc,Olga.

• Love
She didn't want yo fuck anyone else. I wanted her to. She is 32, Filipino, and only has had 3 men before me. I travel all the time, and she stays at her aunts house in Manila. Bored, nothing to do, and .... broke.
I made a profile for her on a popular Filipino dating site. She wanted me to do the screening. I posted several sexy photos of her on the site, and within an hour had over 200 hits.

I finally settled on a gentleman ( more about that later) from California who was coming to Manila in 2 weeks. He seemed sincere, and she ( really me) told him that she just wanted a casual fling, dinner, shopping, staycation type thing. He agreed to pay all expenses and give her $50 US a day for 'spending money'

Now thats more than she makes working with her aunt in two weeks! So my lovely girl friend went from being unwilling to fuck any one, to shaving her pussy real smooth for her new lover.

I was very excited and as the day approached for their meeting, I encouraged her new friend to txt her. She showed me the txt, and I noticed that soon he was called her babe.

Questioned, she said he probably called all his dates that. She met him at the airport in Manila, with the idea of if they hit it off, she would stay one night, with the option to stay 8 more nights. She sent me a photo from the airport, and suddenly, it was happening.
Another man was in a taxi with my gf, going to his hotel.

One of our 'rules' was that she txt me, send me photos, and keep me informed of what was happening. Then they were at his hotel, but the room would not be ready for an hour. She sent me a photo of them in the lobby, and then all of a sudden I get a txt from him.

It was a photo of her, in just her panties, txting me. They had gotten in the room, he had stripped her and was sucking her big nipples.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, she has very big tits for an Asian! Very big. I called, and she answered. He was laying on the bed and she was jacking him off. Now, this is my shy gf, who met this guy actually less than an hour ago! And now she was sucking his very very hard 5 inch cock!
That was the good news, his cock was short and thin. But hard as a rock. The bad news was she was sucking him like the cheapest ***** I had ever seen. As i watched her suck him and laugh, I pulled my cock out snd started stroking. She then got on the bed, frantically pulling her panties off.
He spread her legs, and another man had his tounge in MY pussy. She was moaning, and then he did it. He started rubbing his small cock up snd down her crack, and in one short stab, he slid into her.

When he did, I stroked my cock as he stoked her pussy. I came way before he did! He fucked her for about 30 minutes, he would fuck, then stop and lick, then fuck some more.

This was the first HOUR they were together.

THIS IS TRUE, it happened in August. She stayed with him 8 days. He fucked her about 8-10 times, always bareback, and cum in her twice. The only reason he didn't fuck her more, is I got mad when I gound out he cum in her ( she asked him to cum in her, btw) and asked her to leave. She refused, but she agreed to not let him fuck her anymore. I found out later that she let him jack off on her pussy everyday.

If interested, Ill post more.

Oh, here are a few photos of herFC0A2522-F7A0-44F5-B1AB-FFD4E1720550.jpegFC0A2522-F7A0-44F5-B1AB-FFD4E1720550.jpegB34D294D-0692-4C54-B7D5-5B9DAF93B173.jpeg

Reactions: JoecuckJones and pizzaolga
You have a very lovely gf. Yes,her tits are great especially her nipples. Given that this was the first time that you let another man fuck your gf you need to have agreed to some rules before you this other man fucked your gf i.e. no bareback,etc. I do not know you or your gf but your gf did ask this man to cum inside of her so even if she had rules your wife may have broke them anyway.

I do not know why you seem upset that your wife acted like a cheap ***** when you did give her to this man for fifty bucks. You did sell your wife so your idea of My pussy,My wife,does seem misplaced. If I have given you fifty bucks to fuck your wife I would use her like the ***** she is and the ***** that always wanted to be. Your wife was given permission to act like a ***** by your actions.

Maybe,you need to sort through your feelings on your wife fucking other men before you sell her again. Maybe,deep down you were excited that your gf took another man's cum into her pussy and suck a cock like a *****,but you do not want to face that feeling.

Robert, you ate exactly correct in all your comments. That is one reason I joined this site, and posted my story... to sort through my feelings, and to get feedback that I cant give myself.
It dud, and does excite me that he became a cheap ***** so easily and completely. I had a very hafd time with the 'chsnged' version of her. He did all this for 'me', but after fucking her new liver, it ralidly became about 'her'!

I had wanted this yo be a 'stag and vixen' telationship, but she turned it into a cuckold scenario very quick. The good news is that she is not pregnant, she has no STD's ( tested already) and it seems to have made us closer. I just spent 10 days with her, and she fucked my brains out. Im not huge, but I do fill her up and she expressed that to me when we fucked.
Thanks again for the positive feedback.

I am happy for you and that your adventure turned out well for you. Your situation turned rapidly due to you giving your gf the freedom to express who and what she really is. You gave your gf permission t o release her inner ***** and she did. Now,that you know that your gf is a ***** use it to your advantage. Use all of her holes for your pleasure.

1572174481513.png