• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

subhub174014's.......Oct 2023

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
b1.jpgb2.jpgb3.jpgb4.jpgb5.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: laury and aldente
260-jpg.2571976
like many big bbc chock her; nice posts today subhub

Reactions: xxxeccentric and laury
Man I can not believe all the pics....that I know are mine....re-do or re-worked and etc that are posted all over the web....at least 4 different sites.....2 big IR sites....not sure if i should be proud...or pissed....but since I get no credit for them....even though most have my little "dot' guess i just forget it and move on.......come to think of it......I have been doing this for over 20 years....and a few on here been with me about that long.....wonder if i am eligible for a pension?....lol

Last edited:
Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow
subhub174014 said:
Man I can not believe all the pics....that I know are mine....re-do or re-worked and etc that are posted all over the web....at least 4 different sites.....2 big IR sites....not sure if i should be proud...or pissed....but since I get no credit for them....even though most have my little "dot' guess i just forget it and move on.......come to think of it......I have been doing this for over 20 years....and a few on here been with me about that long.....wonder if i am eligible for a pension?....lol
you can be proud to be so popular and that your work is reposted like reference.
keep the good things gone and enjoy our fidelity
kiss

Reactions: tcfranklin

Users who are viewing this thread