• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

subhub174014's.......Oct 2023

b1.jpgb2.jpgb3.jpgb4.jpgb5.jpg

Man I can not believe all the pics....that I know are mine....re-do or re-worked and etc that are posted all over the web....at least 4 different sites.....2 big IR sites....not sure if i should be proud...or pissed....but since I get no credit for them....even though most have my little "dot' guess i just forget it and move on.......come to think of it......I have been doing this for over 20 years....and a few on here been with me about that long.....wonder if i am eligible for a pension?....lol

Last edited:
Man I can not believe all the pics....that I know are mine....re-do or re-worked and etc that are posted all over the web....at least 4 different sites.....2 big IR sites....not sure if i should be proud...or pissed....but since I get no credit for them....even though most have my little "dot' guess i just forget it and move on.......come to think of it......I have been doing this for over 20 years....and a few on here been with me about that long.....wonder if i am eligible for a pension?....lol
you can be proud to be so popular and that your work is reposted like reference.
keep the good things gone and enjoy our fidelity
kiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back