• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve - With Sue and Paul planning to spend more time with each other in 2018, do either of them have drawer space at the others respective residence? Yes I know some here may consider that question a bit out there although it would not surprise me if the topic has not been discussed. For those that follow this thread that have experience with their wife having a long term guy will understand what I mean.

SquirmingSub said:
Steve - With Sue and Paul planning to spend more time with each other in 2018, do either of them have drawer space at the others respective residence? Yes I know some here may consider that question a bit out there although it would not surprise me if the topic has not been discussed. For those that follow this thread that have experience with their wife having a long term guy will understand what I mean.
Squirm, Paul's "drawer" will be soon in Sue's and Steve's home. There has been a post from Steve, that they are going to make the former bedroom of their son, who isn't coming home to live there anymore, Sue's and Paul's bedroom or shall I call it playground.
I'm curious when that happens and what the consequences are for Steve!

Reactions: SquirmingSub
dutch12 said:
Squirm, Paul's "drawer" will be soon in Sue's and Steve's home. There has been a post from Steve, that they are going to make the former bedroom of their son, who isn't coming home to live there anymore, Sue's and Paul's bedroom or shall I call it playground.
I'm curious when that happens and what the consequences are for Steve!

Dutch,

Thank you for the reminder, I had forgot about that post when Steve did mention the possibility of turning the now spare bedroom into Sue and Paul's bedroom. To think how this adventure of Sue exploring with other man for the last decade may become more of a true three person relationship, while Steve remains the husband, Paul have progressively become Sue's preferred lover and through 2018 will be Sue's exclusive lover. Hopefully Steve is truly ready for them (Sue and Paul) to be much more out in the open with everything as this has become more poly leaning then Steve may have wanted to acknowledge as there is something more then pure sex only.

I can understand why you would be curious, I believe that many of us on the forum are curious to see were this truly takes the three of them in the coming year and yes what consequences or adjustments that Steve may need to make long term. I have always believed that once you take and fully embrace a beta role with your wife that it is a very difficult place to return to an alpha role. Once that switch has been flipped within the relationship, the wife will always than seek her alpha outside of the marriage.

This could become the perfect arrangement for the relationship moving forward if Steve has truly embraced his beta side and if he is truly set on Sue continuing to seek her primary sexual gratifications with Paul. If so, Steve will need to become accustom to seeing Sue and Paul as the couple even while Sue and Steve maintain their marriage in all other aspects.

SS

Reactions: dutch12
As I recall the context of the bedroom for next year, it was Sue not wanting to rub Steve's face in it too much by taking their bedroom over too much. As well as giving her and Paul a space that was their own presumably where Steve can be more easily excluded from at times. I think for the moment we can overestimate it' use. Sue will still sleep with Steve more than Paul and she will sleep round at his place sometimes. It has been a while since Steve's comments on this though, so it will be interesting to see his perspective now, so close to the beginning of his new experiment.

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
Peak - That is what I initial thought, that the discussion about the spare bedroom was more theory and up for additional discussion into 2018. I would agree with you that at the moment we can overestimate it's use within the overall arrangement. It indeed would be good to see Steve's current perspective as 2018 draws closer.

where to start....

Okay - most recent question. Yes, I came to find out after-the-fact that (as I thought I'd posted) Sue has quite a bit of lingerie and other things at Paul's house. I joked with her at one point (perhaps not posted here?) about how it was tell-tale about how serious a relationship was by whether the woman had stored tampons and that stuff at the guys house. I know that in my conversation with her about it she told me that she had some things there that he'd purchased as well as that she'd left there - and in specifics she told me that there are a number of pairs of her panties there, as she put it "in case I need a clean pair". Similarly, I thought I'd also posted that Paul has left a few articles of clothing and other things of his at our house. More for her, but she has 2 of his dress-shirts, yes, in the closet in our former-son's room. She also has a pair or two of his boxer shorts.

Might as well continue this subject. Regarding our son's room - I do not expect that it becomes Paul's home-away-from-home nor do I expect Sue to move her clothes there. Instead, I actually do understand what she wants. To put it bluntly (and to mention something she's mentioned more than once) she (and he) doesn't want to look over to our dresser in our bedroom or the night-stands and see pictures of Sue and I together or things that remind her of our family. To put it bluntly - she wants a room for fucking that has no reminders in it that she's my wife and the mother of our children. I do get it - actually from what we talked about all week - I understand it even more.

Much of the week was spent with her confirming and reassuring me about what we're doing as well as the obvious and continued need for me to reassure her that I do want to try this. She was very candid, as she's said many times now that we need to be able to talk about everything. I do feel confident that this truly is mainly sexual for her - any reference to Paul revolves around sex and not "spending more time together" as a result of all of this. It was a little hard to hear so clearly from her but at the same time it reinforced what I felt. She told me that Paul is the first person - other than me - that she feels totally comfortable with sexually - that when she is with him, that "it feels like it is when I'm with you" and she explained that it makes her feel alive to be naked with him and she emphasized that unlike a lot of guys in the past, she loves letting him see all of her - she teased me about now loving to lie there after he's cum in her and that she feels so comfortable doing that. I told her that I could understand that and she reminded me how wearing just his shirt was a part of that. At some point I asked her again about the whole bathroom thing and she looked at me and said that she wants him to be there. She said that it is something she feels she wants to share with him but also admits that she does not like it if I'm there or really near the bathroom when she is using it. "Is it because you're my wife?" I asked her and after a moment she said "maybe..... maybe that's it.... maybe that's not something a wife shares with her husband....?". I told her I was okay with it and I held her hand for a moment and I told her that "it's something I want you to feel free to do if you want to". She smiled and before we changed the subject I just had to ask her - "... would you do more than just pee with him in there?". She looked at me and said "ewww - peeing's a little sexy but that's not...." but a moment later she said "... I mean if I had to go though, I could... with him.... not you though.....".

Our conversations also included several times - including Wednesday night and this past Saturday night - of her very pointedly reminding me and discussing how I was feeling about - as she put it bluntly - how I felt about ".... giving up vagina". Just like that. Now, I have to say that she said something - actually more than once - because she clarified what she said by saying ".... let me say it this way... giving up my vagina". I stumbled around for words to respond the first time but before I did she looked at me and said that "... I've been thinking..." and she looked at me and said that ".... I don't want you going looking....." ... " .... but I suppose if you did find yourself able to be with another woman....." she quickly added "I don't want to know about it" and then went back to saying "... but if you did and you did... well.... this really is about me honey.... " and she looked at me and said ".... just be careful.... okay?" and she immediately added ".... but I don't expect you to be looking!!!!". I held her hand and I told her that I had no intention of looking for other women and that I wanted to feel and experience fulfilling our desires together and I told her that included other women. She smiled and said "okay sweetie... I love you.... but I would be okay if..... you know.. ". I shushed her at that point and I told her I didn't think it was going to happen "but if it does, I know how you feel".

It led to a bit more open discussion about how we were both feeling about this. She had told me several times that she felt that Paul being the only one cumming in her had played a role in how she felt about him. That sharing herself with him that much had really made her feel very comfortable doing this with him next year. She got up and went to the refrigerator and brought back the quart of milk - I thought for her coffee but she also wanted to emphasize something to me and she said to me "if it was just a little bit baby, I don't think it would have made me feel differently" and she looked at me and said "I think it was just, what... 4 times all year that you came in me, right honey?". It made me moan to hear her say that and when I nodded yes she smiled and said "I remembered that math we did one time....". And as she spoke I realized what she was saying and I tuned back in to hear the end of it as I expected "..... it's like almost a quart! can you believe that honey?!". She put the milk container down on the table and she said "... I get kind of shakey when I realize it's this much...". I told her that it gave me those same crazy feelings all over - the same as I get when I see her naked in the bedroom or when I hear her with him in the mornings in our bathroom. It's this crazy intense feeling of pride, desire, admiration and the crazy almost need to feel that I 'could have her' but love the feeling of not. She knew that it was something I felt strongly when I managed to tell her that it still "... turns me on that I am truly going to give up vaginal sex with you...". She turned to look at me and she was quiet - it's rare that I use the 'right words' - but I steeled myself together and I told her ".... it is a lot to think about... giving up your vagina...." and she knew it wasn't easy for me to say it but I did "... but it is something that I want to try - I want to know that part of you is not for me any more...". She was quiet as I think she knew there was more that I wanted to say and I let it go, it became a little easier as I kept talking. I told her "I know that is your most intimate and special place...." and I said it to her "... but I have wanted this for some time now... to experience that only being for Paul.... " and with a deep breath I looked at her and said "it turns me on too much to say no to it...." and I added ".... I love you and I hope this will bring us both feelings and experiences we both want". She let me talk more and I was honest about it - I told her that seeing the milk container had made me incredibly horny and I told her honestly that my cock was throbbing as she showed it to me. She blushed deeply and she began to talk to me about her feelings.

Reactions: Wannabe93066, artman, Enigma632 and 1 other person
Steve - good update, helped clarify a few things and it is great to hear that you and Sue are speaking so openly about everything at this point.

Oh Steve, you are so in the zone for the start of this thing aren't you. It's almost comical from some point of view, Sue could probably get you to agree to almost anything at the moment, I'm sure in a court it would not be enforceable though as any decent lawyer could claim temporary insanity... I'm joking really but you are definately in the zone!

You are certainly on target for a great start though and I wish you both well.

Thanks Squirm and Peak.

I wanted to add that she shared her own thoughts too which I didn't get to totally share above.
She says that she too experiences moments when she is amazed at what she wants and that she wants to go through with it. But mainly she emphasized to me how she feels as comfortable being naked with him as she does with me and how naturally she feels the sex is with him. I asked her if she was still coaching him on what she wanted and she smiled and giggled and only commented that he is "learning well" and that he is getting more accustomed to what he can 'expect' from her.

When I expressed my feelings to her she in turn returned the thoughts - she shared some of her most deepest feelings. The strongest was that she feels amazingly empowered at what she is doing - or rather going to be doing. She repeated some of what she's said before - that she feels very sexy and as she put it "a bit of a dominatrix in a way" that she recognizes the eroticness of denying me her most intimate places and pleasures. She actually went on a bit about how she gets a thrill of knowing that her body isn't for me, but rather her lover "who is there to pretty much just fuck the shit out of me!". But she went on to tell me more about how she feels about things. How she feels when she lays back and spreads her legs for Paul and how she said that she almost wishes she could open herself up even more for him at times.

I asked her if she cums with him like she did with me and she blushed a bit and she said that it feels both different and she said it - that it feels better with him - of course she added that "after 35 years though, that his cock would probably feel like yours does to me". But she did tell me that she loves feeling him pushing his way into her and that even after 2 1/2 years of having sex with him, she giggled that "I'm still tight". It was after that when she started to tell me how different his cock feels once he is in her. How when he pulls out of her - she told me how she can feel him pulling at the opening to her vagina and stretching it from the inside - and how she can feel "every inch of him as he pushes into me baby" including telling me how the "... big head on his cock feels amazing deep in me against my cervix...".

But mostly what she told me was that she feels she needs this - that she needs to feel as if she wants him with the same arousal and desire as she felt for me all those years ago. She giggled that at almost 3 years into our relationship, that the sex was still getting better and better as it is with Paul.

Damn - out of time for now - gotta run.

Reactions: Wannabe93066, Windjammer78, Enigma632 and 2 others
Steve,
It's always good to read Sue's perspective like this, even if you didn't quite get chance to finish it. More so these days when you get consulted but Sue decides on things sexual. It was interesting to hear of her offer for another pussy for you. A dangerous gambit but a fairly safe offer as you were certain to refuse it, particularly at this point, your peak of maximum excitement. Maybe if she bought you a Fleshlight for Christmas it could fulfill the same purpose. Your own pussy which you could use in your own bed when Sue was entertaining elsewhere. I've read that with the right lube they can feel very realistic, and you wouldn't have to wear a condom either...

ahhh - the end of a crazy busy week.
Peak - you're correct, I didn't have enough time to finish sharing Sue's thoughts and that stuff.

She was surprised at my acceptance of what she'd said and shared with me. I told her that I was hopeful and confident that things are going to go as she hopes. As we talked, and more this past Wednesday night obviously, she said she was surprised that I was as comfortable and "okay" with things as she thought I would have some issues or be unhappy with what she wanted. Instead I told her that it was hard for me to think about a while back and that most recently I'd been more aware of their interaction and she smiled and hugged me when I told her that I too felt it was more sexual than emotional for her. She kissed me and said "it is baby" and she shared that as the time is getting closer, that she is finding herself daydreaming and thinking more and more about things. She laughed when I said that "it's really not much different than it is now for us... except we won't have every-other-week together" and she hugged me and said "that's what I've been trying to tell you...." and she proceeded to tell me once again that she is so turned on by all of this.

I was hoping maybe she'd "assist me" somehow on Wednesday but she quashed that right away by telling me that "you don't get my mouth again till after New Years...." and she added that she wanted to watch me cum and she giggled that she wanted to watch me "enjoy what I'll be having mainly next year..." meaning my hand. Instead she lay next to me and told me again how she felt so comfortable spreading her legs for Paul and how she thinks he's maybe the 2nd person (me being the first) that she can say she truly feels that way about. I moaned back to her that I could tell from how she is with him and she giggled and said that's partly why she likes wearing just his shirt - that she can't cover herself up all the time and that she likes that she can still feel like she has something on but also know that her whole body is for him.

Obviously I was stroking away and I told her that I thought she was beautiful and that even just watching her with him, even if I don't get to be with her, that just seeing her - and seeing her with him gave me the strangest sense of satisfaction. I told her that I was getting a little anxious thinking about there only being 3 more condoms for me and she held my hand and said yes - that was all there were going to be. She also told me that she wanted to ask me whether she could ask Paul to come here on New Years Day. When I asked more she said that she thought it would be a nice way to start the New Year, being intimate with Paul - and then she added that she wanted me to be there for the first time she'll have sex with him in 2018. Needless to say, it didn't take much more teasing before I let go of rope after rope of cum. She giggled and said she was right - that all the talk had gotten me really worked up - and she'd expected me to cum a lot.

She is off to see him tomorrow evening - but again has said that she plans on being home "later, but not too late". She said that she doesn't want to spend the night with him until January when, as she put it "I can be his".

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12 and Wannabe93066
Ahh - just re-read and saw that I omitted the rest of the stuff about her offering me to be with other women.

This time she had a different take on it. I think it was Tuesday night when it came up somehow just before bed - she said to me that she knows that sometimes I am going to have a need to be physical with a woman - she laughed and said "I know you need to fuck sometimes" and she said that she knows it's more physical than mental but she smiled and said that she thinks I still need to know that if I need to fuck someone that I can do it. Of course she said she'd rather not know about it but then giggled and said that she thinks she would be able to tell if I did. I told her that I hoped to resist that urge and explained to her that I actually did want to feel that kind of desire build in me for her. She smiled and said she loved hearing that from me (and again reassured me that I could trust her) and that it made her feel good to know that I wanted to feel that way and that she shouldn't necessarily feel bad about it. It was my turn to laugh and I told her that I probably get hornier and have more hard-ons when I have less to no sex with her than I do when we are. She giggled and smiled at that.

I don't think I could ever chase or pursue another woman much less actually fuck her - but I have to say that sometimes when I'm away on business trips, that things/offers do come along and in that circumstance - well - lets just say that it may be something I don't tell Sue about.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Wannabe93066 and dutch12
Well Steve, you're almost fully charged and ready for 2018. I can't see you using Sue's Hall Pass, even on a business trip but you still have time to purchase Mrs Fleshlight if you can't persuade Sue to buy one for you! Now she would travel nicely with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub
Well, it was nice having dinner together and she's just gone off to see him tonight.

It's strange to say it but I wanted her to go. I can tell lately when she "needs it" and after both of us having a long week at work, and from what she shared on Wednesday, this morning I could just tell she was up tight and could use some time alone. She brought him a gift - something he wanted for his kitchen - but she also got him something else that got me a bit horned up - she said she bought a new vibrator to leave at his place. I joked whether that was a gift for him or for her and she smiled and said it's for him to use on her.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Windjammer78 and Wannabe93066
This is when I would rather they were here instead of his place - the house is so quiet that I would rather hear them at times rather than the silence.

Can't live with them; can't live without them. Might be an opportunity to pickup a good book whilst you are waiting for news and the next installment Steve!

SoonToBe said:
Well, it was nice having dinner together and she's just gone off to see him tonight.

It's strange to say it but I wanted her to go. I can tell lately when she "needs it" and after both of us having a long week at work, and from what she shared on Wednesday, this morning I could just tell she was up tight and could use some time alone. She brought him a gift - something he wanted for his kitchen - but she also got him something else that got me a bit horned up - she said she bought a new vibrator to leave at his place. I joked whether that was a gift for him or for her and she smiled and said it's for him to use on her.
Maybe you'll get your gift under the Xmas tree, as suggested, a nice fleshlight and a big bottle of lube.

No - if this morning was any hint of the future, she was quite into watching me masturbate while she recanted how her night was with Paul.
She shared that, at least when she's alone with him, that he's taken on a bit more 'attitude' with her including - as she put it - "him feeling free to spank me"... and after a second she looked at me and said "yes, there too baby...." she paused and said that "I showed him enough that he seems to have caught on!".

I told her that I was so horny after waiting for her last night and then sleeping next to her. She wanted to hear it from me and I told her - I told her that it turned me on so much that all night long I knew she was wet from him. She looked at me and said "tell me what again?... you know baby...." and she smiled and said "... use the right words baby....". She giggled as my cock was soooo hard and I told her that "it turned me on that your vagina was full of his cum all night long". She cooed at that and moaned that she wanted to see me cum. She had told me about how he had eaten her pussy "for ages last night before he fucked me baby...". And of course she smiled at me and said that she loved letting him have all of her.

Reactions: Wannabe93066, dutch12 and SquirmingSub
Steve,
I'm struck by two things. One, you clearly are currently almost overwhelmed with excitement by the imminent start of your regime for next year. Two, the thrill of the repetition of this sort of weekend is going to get pretty thin whilst constantly also seeing and hearing of Sue's higher and higher sexual antics with Paul.

Of course this is entirely my take. You are completely committed to starting and I wouldn't expect you to harbour such doubts at this point. I just needed to get it off my chest, one last chance for you to put some more safeguards in place. It seems all Sue's questions to you lately have been designed solely to entangle you mentally into the start and little about what protections she plans for a regime of her choosing. Your excitement may have not allowed you to see this but if you get a quiet moment before January maybe you could consider it.

peakmb said:
Steve,
I'm struck by two things. One, you clearly are currently almost overwhelmed with excitement by the imminent start of your regime for next year. Two, the thrill of the repetition of this sort of weekend is going to get pretty thin whilst constantly also seeing and hearing of Sue's higher and higher sexual antics with Paul.

Of course this is entirely my take. You are completely committed to starting and I wouldn't expect you to harbour such doubts at this point. I just needed to get it off my chest, one last chance for you to put some more safeguards in place. It seems all Sue's questions to you lately have been designed solely to entangle you mentally into the start and little about what protections she plans for a regime of her choosing. Your excitement may have not allowed you to see this but if you get a quiet moment before January maybe you could consider it.

Hi @peakmb,

I totally agree with the first part that Steve is "currently almost overwhelmed with excitement by the imminent start of your regime for next year."

However IMHO Sue is doing all that she can to make sure that Steve has a way to "take the pressure off" without having to use her pussy - she's offered him her mouth (not something she's really into), she's tried a prostrate massage to drain him and has tacitly given him the green light to have sex with another woman (even though it's something that Steve doesn't currently think that he would ever do).

Having said that I do think that there may come a point (Summer?) where Steve will have a real need for a sexual reconnection with Sue, which I suspect will be sometime before Sue needs a one with Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread