Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Enigma, at the risk of having Far2 snapping at me again, I'll address that. I totally agree that Sue is planning to do all she can to 'ease the pressure' as she sees it. This is the third year they have tried this in slightly different ways and she wants this one to last. Her tactics, because in my view that is what they are, are designed to do precisely that, to make it last. They will work only as long as Steve still sees the lack of vaginal sex as a physical connection only. So Sue is also going to have to up her game on the emotional front too. At a time when she wants to increasingly concentrate her mental energy on Paul. A tough line to follow and increasingly tough to continue for months. I concur with an explosive end somewhere around mid year. In my view the emotional connection that they both have with vaginal sex will win out. Whether that reconnection then stops the regime or uses it to continue in a slightly modified form as previously, I think depends on how explosive it is. If the pressure builds too much, it could be destructive.
Of course it could go the other way. Steve could find that as time goes by he increasingly does not miss the sex and is happy with his new regime. It has happened happily to others here and I wouldn't deny their views. History and their mutually stated long term plans are against this outcome though who knows, it could happen.

Peak

I myself am not sure what to think of the assertion that Steve has a hall pass from Sue to also play as long as he abides by a "Do not ask, Do not tell" policy. I would think there is something going on that we are not yet privy to. With that said, we all have read that Sue wants to feel as if she belongs exclusively to Paul sexually speaking and while Steve indicated that Sue continues to say that it is only sexual, only physical, I for one seem to believe that there is some level of emotional connection that Sue is also developing with Paul even if she has not yet admitted to it fully.

While many on this thread would prefer not to use the word "poly" and tend to use the words "hotwife" and "cuckoldry", it does seems that Sue on some level is establishing a relationship dynamic in which could easily become an established poly based on a lot of what Steve has posted in recently. Their long term and short term plans are in conflict. I remember reading back were Steve spoke with Sue of short term were during one of this posted discussions with Paul it sounded as if Paul was in it for the long term. I have a feeling that Paul will be around as long as Sue will keep him around. So what is really short term compared to long term. What is the true path in which the three are on? Could this short term exploration be the ground work for the long term since they have stepped it up each year.?

SS

Hi all. Finally had a bit of time - a break in the pre-holiday craziness at work.
Squirm - I would define poly as more of an open and more full-time interaction between 3 or more people. I don't see that happening for us, at least surely not in the foreseeable future. If we owned different property that gained plausibility, I could agree that my answer might be different.

As far as my 'hall pass' - it wasn't intended as a way for me to develop an alternate relationship - we've talked more and she's clarified it as an "if". In her eyes, it's an option for me if it's to the point where I need, as she puts it "to be physical" and also as she said it "that I don't want it with you" - as those conditions for me to enjoy another woman. I should add that as has always been between us, if "something happens" when either of us is away on a trip, business or otherwise, that it is okay to enjoy as it's not detracting from either of us. She was honest and said that she hoped she would feel that way at some point.

It was a springboard into finally talking more about her and what she wants out of all of this. Apparently this ability to, as she says, give herself to him, is something unique for her. I asked her if she hadn't felt this way with most other guys and she said the closest she felt to this was how she felt about Robert. I reminded her that she'd shared some fairly extreme thoughts and desires about him and she smiled and said that she did enjoy talking about them to me - and as she put it - all of that talking helped her understand what she was feeling. She told me that one of the biggest things that she feels is that she wants me to be a part of it and that my being okay with Paul is something she now looks back and feels she missed with Robert.

I wasn't feeling altogether well since the end of the weekend so this is parts from before as well as since then. Even when she started to reminisce about Robert for a bit, she knew I wasn't going to be getting horny enough that I was going to need to masturbate - instead - it was actually a really nice time to talk more openly. She told me how Robert was the first one other than me to give her the deep intense kind of sex she now feels she wants to feel and explore more. And she admitted to wanting sex with him more than me at times, especially after she says she could tell I was becoming more beta.

But it was when we talked about her and Paul that she really opened up. She told me how she feels so much like how she did when she was a teenager and she giggled and told me that sometimes she's found herself getting wet as she's going to see him. She also told me how she gets wetter in general when she's with him - again making her feel like a teenager again. She said that she feels so different with him than me - and I told her that is to be expected when we've been together so long compared to her and him. She giggled that it sounded like I did understand. But she continued and shared how she wants to feel like she is his - and she emphasized that she wants to feel that way in between when she sees him. It was a quite candid conversation as I said - and she had no qualms about telling me that after she's been with him, that she doesn't want to have sex with me (or any sexual contact really) so when she sees him again, that they pick up where they left off.

I asked her if it was so bad having sex with me these past few months or these last few times. She smiled and said that it wasn't that at all, it's just that as she said - if she does and has what she wants - that this will be a part of it. She told me that she still loves making love with me and that it will always feel different with me than with another guy. But she continued and said that for now, she knows that she needs to feel this. When I asked, she said she feels this desire to be with him - and she laughs and says that it's a lot like when we first got together. She reminded me of weekends where we were literally naked the entire time and would just fuck all weekend long just to fuck. She giggled and said she remembered how I loved being inside her "just like Paul does" as we'd watch TV in bed together and how comfortable she felt walking around naked and fully ******* around me.

I know it sounds extreme but there was plenty of other conversation about us and how she feels she needs me as her anchor in all of this - to know that I'm there and she said that if she didn't feel that I loved her, that she couldn't let herself do this with Paul. I laughed and told her that was a bit to take in and she said again that this really is purely just sex and she even quipped about "how many 56 year old women get to do this?" I did tell her that it took a 57 year old man to enable her and she smiled and said that we are in this together and she looked at me and said she promised that "... other than not fucking me..." that she ".... wants to make this okay for you too..." meaning me. She slid up next to me and asked me if I was turned on by what we're going to be doing. I told her honestly that I was very turned on about it from a being turned-on sense but I shared that I was starting to get some anxieties about it too. I guess I will get to see later tonight but she cooed back to me that she is "going to make it good on Wednesday for you". So in that sense I am feeling relieved that she is aware of my needs.

She started to share how she felt physically and emotionally as she "gives herself" to him - how she can feel herself getting aroused - how she becomes aware of something as simple as feeling her panties rubbing against her lips and when her clit starts to grow. I was starting to get going but I also knew that I was just feeling better and would - honestly - prefer she saved that for tonight (Wednesday). She was going to to continue on when I leaned towards her and shushed her and told her just that "save it for tomorrow baby...". She reached over and felt my hard cock and she smiled and said "mmm - okay baby - I understand - you'll be so much hornier tomorrow night won't you....". And a moment later she smiled at me and said "that's part of it isn't it baby... you get hornier the more you have to wait....". I groaned back that she was onto something and she smiled.

Not sure if I answered anything or just shared some things - but it felt good to write a bit more for a change.

I will close by saying that I am looking at her pics as well as the image of her as she got dressed this morning. It is breathtaking in a crazy way for me to look at her and see her pussy and to know that I actually want to give it up. It actually feels good to say it.

Reactions: toolman and SquirmingSub
SoonToBe said:
Hi all. Finally had a bit of time - a break in the pre-holiday craziness at work.
Squirm - I would define poly as more of an open and more full-time interaction between 3 or more people. I don't see that happening for us, at least surely not in the foreseeable future. If we owned different property that gained plausibility, I could agree that my answer might be different.

Steve,

Thank you for the upfront clarification of how you would define poly. Each of us define poly differently just as each of use define the hotwife/cuckoldry lifestyles differently. To be poly, you do not have to live together; you do not have to spend every day together to be poly nor is sexual interaction specifically required to be poly. So not sure what that has to do with owning different property unless you specifically see poly as a live in situation only. It was only my observation considering how your dynamic with Sue has continued to evolve. Some time when you have some available time you may want to look at some of the tamer poly resources and forums to see how people are on that side of the spectrum, you may actually be surprised when you see similarities with your current relationship dynamic and you may develop a different view point on the same series of your own observations through the recent years including what is happening now.

SS

Steve,

It is always good to be able to read more about what Sue desires out of her adventures with Paul and how they in some ways have compared to the time with Robert. Sue is correct that this experience should be something that you both share and embrace together as a couple. As far as you reminding Sue about some of the previously thoughts and desires that she had with Robert, even the more fairly extreme ones, it is good that you both enjoy speaking openly about them as a couple. You being truly okay with Paul will make Sue’s relationship with Paul that much better for her.

It is not uncommon for a woman to be much more sexually attracted to a man or men that are obviously alpha types. So it is not surprising to read that you posted “She told me how Robert was the first one other than me to give her the deep intense kind of sex she now feels she wants to feel and explore more. And she admitted to wanting sex with him more than me at times, especially after she says she could tell I was becoming more beta.”

With that said, it is good that Sue was able to convey through her discussion with you how she wants to feel with Paul when she is with him and how she wants to feel in between the times when she is with him. She wants to belong to her alpha partner, to be exclusively his sexually. If you have truly embraced your beta side, putting away all those alpha thoughts and desires, you have taken that next step down the path of being completely focused on Sue’s desires and preferences. Are you truly going to be ok with not having any sexual contact with her unless she instigates it?

As her husband, Sue should know and be able to feel that you are truly her anchor in everything. You and Sue should be partners, best friends, great spouses while embracing the non-sexual intimacy, being everything that she needs from you while being okay with being platonic – This will allow her to truly let herself do what she desires physically and emotionally with Paul.

You will continue to have anxieties through the initial few months until you become comfortable with the new dynamic. As you have come to feel, it is an amazing breath taking feeling in a crazy sort of way to be able to speak so openly with the wife, to look upon her body, to see her pussy all while you are openly and freely giving up access to her pussy for as long as she desires.

SS

Squirm - I suppose if you define poly in other ways, it could apply. For me it would mean more formalized living arrangements. My reference to different property would possibly be that if we had a "rental unit" - that one possible outcome could them be his being our renter for exterior purposes.

I re-read your second paragraph several times as it is a core part of what I am feeling. i do enjoy the beta role - whether it is the relief of having to fulfill the alpha role in providing her sexual fulfillment - or whether it's my enjoyment of being cuckolded - since adopting a more beta stance with her I have surely felt this sense of calmness that I have been enjoying. And yet, at times, I do still feel physical desires for her - which I am assuming are normal and may subside over time or at least reduce. I don't know yet about fully giving up sexual contact with her - but I am quite certain that I want to go along with her request and relinquish intercourse with her. It sounds crazy but in some ways, knowing I still have more times in bed with her to have sex with her - 3 to be exact - is an amazing feeling. Seeing her naked or even on Sunday after she'd been with Paul and knowing that soon I will not have the ability to feel it myself is something I need to feel and I need to experience. I realize the insanity of what I am saying because I strongly recall just a few years ago saying this is something I could never go for.

For me - I cannot explain the sense of fulfillment i have when I know she's been intensely physical with him. Ceding her most intimate places and most intimate moments to him is something I want to experience - I want to see her from this different perspective. It scares me at times to think this way - but as you say - as long as we are open and communicative with each other - I think its something that we both want but I'll say that at this point - it may be what we both need. I seem to need to feel more (or is it less?) from her - but what I think I want is for it to be more out in the open between us too - and that is where knowing we aren't going to be fucking is something that i hope rises up in terms of what we can share together. She started a bit of that - sharing a bit more details about her night with him this past weekend - and I am expecting more of it later. I believe she's telling me to also share that his training by her is moving him along - but I also think it's her way of trying to start to share more of that with me.

Enough for now.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dana007
Is Sue getting Paul anything for Christmas?

Buds - yes, she's gotten him something personal more for both of them as well as something practical for him. As part of his training she made him tell he what kind of lingerie he would like and she bought some - he wasn't very creative in that all he wanted was a tight-camisole top that would push her breasts up (and out) and a skimpy thong - but he did ask for them to be red which isn't one of Sue's favorite colors. She only held them up and told me what they were and last night she teased me that I will get to see her in them soon enough. For his practical gift she got him some golf-balls which she knows he will take to heart that she is actually encouraging him to play golf....

Last night I told Sue that I was starting to really feel anxious about things. I was honest with her and I told her that I was getting lost in thoughts about no longer having intercourse with her (she's been really pushing me to continue to use the 'right words'). She held my cock and told me that it was going to be okay and she told me that if we talked more tonight, she smiled and said that "if you get it really ready... I'll finish you off". She held my hand and told me again that she wanted this to be good for me - and then it was her turn - and she said it clearly "but it's going to be without you inside me any more honey". I told her that scared me and she held me and said it wasn't going to be forever, and then after a pause, she added, but I do want it to be long enough baby.

I wasn't naked yet and I sat up and slid my boxers back up and I asked her to tell me more about what it is she wants - and I started to masturbate again only this time more slowly as I listened to her. She sat up and crossed her legs - I could see her panty covered pussy between her legs under her night-shirt. She started to tell me how turned on she feels when she puts herself in the mode of being "his lover" and how putting on his shirt does that for her. She asked me if that turned me on and I told her and honest yes. She smiled and said "I want to feel that way all the time" and she proceeded to tell me that she wants to feel what I had told her a few years ago. "You know, I remembered.... the things you said when you first told me you were this 'beta thing'.... I now understand it more baby....." and after a pause she said "I want those things that you said.... I remembered them....". And she proceeded to tell me how she wants to - look to him when she wants something sexual - to share her pleasure and orgasms freely with him - to give him herself fully. She told me that she is surprised sometimes that she has allowed herself to "learn to want this" and she repeated that the last thing she wants to do is to hurt me.

I had my cock now back to full mast by this point and I told her that I didn't want to lose her but I admitted again that "the thought of you only letting him into your body makes me crazy". She asked me if I knew what would begin to happen when I said yes to using condoms with her. I nodded yes and said "yes, i guess...." and then I told her "... that quart of milk you showed me is still in my head..." She smiled and giggled and said "I don't know if it's, you know, his chemicals and that stuff.... or just that he cums in me so much...." and then she said it "but it's had the effect you must have wanted.... isn't that right... you knew it was going to make me want him... a lot..... didn't you?". I nodded yes and she smiled and said "good.... I needed to hear you say that....".

She leaned down next to me and said "I don't want to hurt you baby, but I do really want this" and she asked me if I liked seeing how she was with Paul and "how turned on I am with him". I said yes and agreed when she asked if I liked it. She said she could remember feeling that way about me and "wanting to have you in me all the time" - but she looked at me and said that those feelings just aren't there right now. I must have looked dejected because she leaned in and kissed me and said "you're being silly about this....". I asked her why and she said "so what - I want to just enjoy sex with Paul for a while?" and she continued and said that she thought it would be good for us to "take a break sexually" and she said it again that she wanted to reset things between us - to "forget, sort of, how you feel" and then she looked at me and said "it'll be amazing to discover each other again when this is over with Paul and I". I looked at her and asked her if she honestly meant that and she said something that i told her I'd never heard from her - that once she experiences this with Paul - that she feels it is definitely going to come to an end. "Once I've given myself fully to him.... well, I don't want anything more than that baby...." and then she said it "and he knows it too....". I looked at her and asked her and she said that she and he have talked about this and she actually surprised me by saying that she knew we were likely going to be moving in a few years once our kids are both out of the house and well-settled - and she said that she's been quite open with Paul about what she wants with him. "I'll always let him fuck me baby... it's just going to be that way for him even after we move when we retire" but she explained that he understand what she wants - to have this sexual fulfillment that she (nor he) would ever experience again. But she said that "we both know it can't go on like this forever.... besides which baby.... you and I are going to be together for a long long time afterwards". I was sort of speechless and I asked her "so just how long are you thinking? - i had so many thoughts but that was the main one. She was quiet for a moment and then said "maybe just a few months baby..." but I knew there was more and she said "but it might be longer than that like maybe a year or two...." in a hesitating voice. I must have had a look on my face because she added "but only if it's working for you baby....". She came over close again and said "how about we not talk about for how long but just talk about how" and she kissed me quite passionately. When the kiss ended she looked into my eyes and said softly "I need this baby...".

I moaned back something like "nothing i can do about it now I guess" at which point, even thought I wasn't fully ready, she pulled my hand off my cock and she gave me a sensual sucking for a few moments and she looked up and said "it WILL be okay for you baby, I promise". I stroked and i told her "I believe you....". As I stroked she slid up next to me and said "that's better honey... not cumming inside me isn't the end of the world honey..." and then she added "I'll make it good for you... but it is something I do want honey...". I groaned as I told her that I had wanted to hear her saying that rather than "beating around the bush" to which she giggled back "but I don't have a bush!" - which broke the ice quite a bit as we both laughed out loud.

She hugged me and kissed me and said that she knew this wasn't an easy thing for me "even if it does turn you on!" but she said that "it's something I now need to follow-through on honey, I need this.....". I groaned more and told her that as long as she kept her word, that I would give it my best. She whispered in my ear that she's getting wet - but this time she said "thinking about making our last times really great" - and just how she said it got to me and I told her so - that it turned me on and I added that I couldn't wait till New Years Day when "I'll give you to him". I moaned loudly and she knew I was on the edge. In a flash she pulled my hand away and took me into her mouth and did her magic on me. No need for a prostate massage this time - her one hand cupping my balls and the other stroking my cock into her mouth - I let go and go and go. She gagged for a moment but then really got into stroking me until I literally collapsed into the bed. I knew what to anticipate a moment later as she came up to give me a passionate kiss - and yes - to snowball with me.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
Well Steve, the other shoe has finally dropped. The train has left the station and as Sue said, 'you can't stop it now'. You want this to start almost as much as Sue in any case so you may as well relax, lie back and think of (whatever you say if you don't live in England).

I could tell in your narrative that you were torn a little between telling of the excitement of her reveal whilst sexually excited, and writing it down afterwards in the cold light of day.

I suspect next year will be a bit the same after a while. The bits that Sue still makes exciting for you and the bits after that you still have to get through. The question is, where will the balance lie and will it change over time. I don't think anyone can really know that one.

Good luck.

Reactions: dutch12
@peakmb I'm surprised that you didn't comment on the "but it might be longer than that like maybe a year or two...."

No wonder Steve "must have had a look on my face"!!

What started as "some time" in the New Year that maybe meant till the Summer then became the end of the year has now become a year or two and might even be for a "few years" till they retire and move.

All I can say is that I hope that Steve is healthy (virile maybe?) enough that they can "discover each other again when this is over".

Enigma - I talked with her about that (and now I see I didn't include that here). I told her that was far longer than we'd talked about or even that I agreed to. She told me that it wasn't something she's really thought about but that in the height of the moment she "let her imagination go a bit". I asked her if she would really want to not have sex, intercourse, with me for that long. She said it wasn't a matter of time, but more a matter of what she is feeling as well as how things are. She said she knew it was a long time when she said it to me but she admitted that depending on how things are between all of us, that it could be. We have talked about relocating in 2019 or 2020 and she said that no matter what she would look to that time to be beyond what she is thinking. But she was also very honest with me and she said that there were things she wanted to feel herself experiencing with him. I told her that she was scaring me a bit but she soothed me by reminding me that this is always the 3 of us doing this, not just her and Paul. It was what she said next that made more sense too - she asked me again how I liked using condoms with her and she smiled as I told her that I really enjoyed it. She reminded me that I'd hated them at first but then got used to it and she reminded me that it's been over 2 years since we started using them more and more. She looked at me and said that this will be the same way - that she knows it's going to be hard for me to simply give-up the physical part of sex with her but that "over time honey, it'll be the same as the condoms". She looked at me and then asked me something that made me realize she was right. "With the condoms honey, it's not just that you don't cum in me that turns you on, isn't it?" I was quiet and she looked at me and even put her finger under my chin to make me look at her face and she said "it's that you are giving it up that turns you on isn't it?..... it's that you are agreeing to it..." and when I didn't say or do anything she said "you want to give that to Paul, isn't that it honey?". I moaned back a yes and nodded my head. She looked at me and said "I want you to think about it and answer me honestly when you are ready to.... do you want to do this? do you want to give more of me to Paul?" and then she added "it'll be just like the condoms honey, it'll be hard for you and frustrating at times, but now, it's something you enjoy isn't it?". And then she said it "you don't have to answer this you can just think about it - when you fuck me with the condom on - what is it that you need to feel baby? is it that you need to feel physical with me and to fuck me? or do you need to know you aren't going to cum in me when you do?".

I haven't answered her yet.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Good question. I think we are all interested in the answer.

Best wishes to the three of you over the holidays and the future.

Reactions: toolman and SquirmingSub
Well Steve, I do think that Sue is not playing fair or at the very least not understanding the dynamics of your current positions. You have psyched yourself up to this start, assuming many of the pre agreed end points were understood. One of the ways you do this is to overfill your excitement box which results in a joyous start but a diminished mental capacity about all things sexual. Hitting you with new conditions at this point is like spearing fish in a barrel for Sue. I would simply say that whatever answer you give her at this point will not be the answer you would give her in March or June. You have already agreed to have a monthly discussion about progress so just put your answer into the monthly mix for review as things progress. After all, if you call a halt after four months, the issue of anything beyond that becomes moot.

On the point of her interpretation of your core excitement, it is clearly spurious to compare condom use with zero penetration. The feelings she gets when you penetrate her with a condom must be the same as without, albeit there is a mental bareback component. Similar with you, the closure, the intimacy, the shared lovemaking are essentially the same with or without a condom. To delete these feelings entirely is not the same. Period.

Equally, how much of what you are feeling with giving up coming inside her, but inside the condom, is actually deferred gratification as apposed to permanently deleted. I suspect more than you think. In your head you are loaning this right not permanently handing it over. Remember, at your age you face the prospect of the physical act becoming more difficult or even impossible. It may not happen for 20 years, but what if it was two? Heart conditions, prostate cancer and others could all impact within two years. The risk that this year you might have had your last ever lovemaking session is not insignificant.

Leave any decision on duration to where you agreed to put it. Into the monthly review. It's your only safeguard.

SoonToBe said:
Enigma - I talked with her about that (and now I see I didn't include that here). I told her that was far longer than we'd talked about or even that I agreed to. She told me that it wasn't something she's really thought about but that in the height of the moment she "let her imagination go a bit". I asked her if she would really want to not have sex, intercourse, with me for that long. She said it wasn't a matter of time, but more a matter of what she is feeling as well as how things are.

Sue has always viewed the time aspect differently to Steve, for her it's not the physical number of days it's the feelings, but ask any denied male how long since his last orgasm and he'll be able to tell you the exact number of days

..... she soothed me by reminding me that this is always the 3 of us doing this, not just her and Paul.

Some how I don't think that this was actually very soothing for Steve! There may be 3 people doing this but it's clearly 1 leading, I enjoying the ride and one who's being led

.... She looked at me and said that this will be the same way - that she knows it's going to be hard for me to simply give-up the physical part of sex with her but that "over time honey, it'll be the same as the condoms".

as @peakmb said above no, it's not like the condoms., Even with condoms Steve is having penetrative sex with his wife, making that intimate bond with the woman he loves, no penetration means no intimate bond.

....I haven't answered her yet.
Steve should think very carefully before he does and maybe write his answer down (in a non sexual environment) and reread it at least once before giving it to Sue.

Likewise it may be a good idea to write his thought & feelings down before their monthly meetings so that he says what he really feels, not how he feels when (potentially) having a sexy moment with Sue since that's when she seems able to easily persuade him that he's not feeling as bad as he says. The written word will serve as a reminder to Steve

Some seem so surprised at this evolution within the relationship dynamic... Everyone had to see this coming on some level as Steve has been sharing Sue's desires on this thread and this was always a possibility through the organic natural progression when a wife become so deeply connected to her lover with her husbands encouragement. This may not have been what Steve truly wanted although it is what he asked for and encouraged in various ways. So many that post seem to believe that artificially established time lines are required for stability and that is not what Sue has been after. This is the point were Steve needs to make that decision, either he is ALL in or needs to be ALL out.

Steve no matter what you decide, good luck with your choice and the path you take.

Peak/Enigma - believe me, these are not decisions being made lightly - but there are also intense desires on both our parts that I think we both feel need to be explored if not fulfilled. It may sound crazy but as it seems we have always been - we are both wanting the same thing for different reasons.

We've already talked and the kids will be going out later this evening and Sue has already begun teasing and taunting me about using up one more of the remaining condoms tonight. I've already told her that I've kept from masturbating in anticipation which she glowed about and said she loved that I was keeping along with what we've talked about.

She also shared some other things. She's begun to - since last weekend - to let her pubes grow in a bit. I asked her why and she said that as part of what she wants us to do on New Years Day with Paul - that after I give her to him - that she wants him to shave her bare. I asked her more about all of this and I now have a better idea of her plans. She wants love and romance over this next week from me such that New Years Eve is something we are both horny about. Lots of candles and slow lovemaking is what she's planned for us. But on New Years Day she's begun to tell me more of what she wants. Paul will be here and she wants me to undress her in front of him and for me to then literally hand her over to him naked and she wants me to be the one to tell him that she is now his sexually. She then wants to get onto her hands and knees and she wants Paul to "shave me everywhere". After that she has said that she wants me there with her/them when he fucks her for the first time and for the first time he cums in her too.

Its crazy to actually talk about this with her but she asked me if it'd excite me to be there and do all that and I had to tell her an honest yes!

Reactions: toolman, Wannabe93066, SquirmingSub and 2 others
STB
wish you and your family , a very merry christmas.
also sounds like you are in for a lot of fun.
keep us posted.

Steve,
Tempting as it is to react to Sue’s latest subtle moving of the goalposts, I think a more considered reaction would be better when the reality of your New Year is revealed and you have had a chance to calm down from the adrenaline rush of its start. So much depends on exactly how she does it all, and how she perceives your reaction to it. I’m sure the next week is going to prove a massive roller coaster of emotions for you, far more than Sue. I’m equally sure you’re going to enjoy it.

Have fun though it all, and best wishes.

Well, I thought I'd posted an update earlier this week but in my haste it appears it hasn't shown up here yet.
I will share that I was a mess on Sunday evening - the reality of using one more condom with her - and seeing only 2 left - really got to me.
Sue took a lot of time with me and we talked a lot - and she made me feel better about a lot of stuff. Once we got into it though, it was really nice and incredibly erotic. I managed to relax a lot about it and once we were naked and in bed things moved to being more loving - to where for a while, I will actually say we were making passionate love together. Before I pushed into her we did a lot of stuff - we 69'ed for a long time including her really getting into me making her cum with my tongue and then with my fingers. She told me that for New Years that she thinks I'll have to be in her bare at some points as she said she wants to fuck a bunch of times "like I do when I'm with Paul" but we will see how that works out. When we did start to fuck, she was very into it - including rolling me over onto my back and plunging herself down onto my cock as she rode me till she orgasmed yet again. But finally, we both knew it was getting close and I was truly needing to cum that we moved into her favorite position - missionary - and she let me fuck her deep and hard. She encouraged me on - including telling me at several points - including just as I came - that "you're in me where Paul is when he cums" - and that just sent me over the edge. It was one of those times when I stayed hard at the end and kept riding her till she shook and climaxed hard at the end - perhaps not exactly the same as if she felt me truly cum in her but she did say that feeling my cock throb and that she could "almost feel the warmth" of my cum in the condom that sent her over the edge. She even showed me the full tip of the condom afterwards and she hugged me and told me she liked knowing I'd cum so much.

What I have to share that has my concerns up and is something that I told her I needed to continue to sort out is what she's said she wants for January 1st. Yes, I'm still quite antsy at only 2 condoms remaining for me - but what she told me actually has me a bit more concerned even if she is pooh-poohing it from the extreme view i am taking on it. It relates to what she's said now about what she - actually - what he has suggested for Jan 1st that has me both surprised and a bit concerned. She told me before of how she'd like me to "give her to him" on Monday and I said I was okay with that but now that's expanded a bit - she would like me to be there with her and Paul on Monday and that she wants me to give her to him. Specifically - she wants me to undress her for him and for me to tell him - "using all the right words" - that I am giving her to him. She also said she wanted me to be there when he fucked her for the first time. And I was okay with a lot of this as I agreed it would surely tweak me on that day - but it was what she shared with me that has me a bit more concerned.

Apparently this whole "giving her to him" thing is now something he has asked and said he thought would be good. I asked her if this was his way of being more aggressive as she'd been coaching him and she said that it may be. She said that he's becoming more vocal about things - she says partly because she's shared her desires with him about what she wants to feel and do - with him - starting next week - but that it was him who said that it would be good for her for me to give her to him. I asked her what that meant and she said that he suggested that her seeing and hearing me give her to him as well as me being there for literally her first fuck "when I'm his" - apparently he's told her that he thinks it'll be good for her to see me that way and for her to mentally disconnect from me sexually - that me giving her to him and then being there to watch them fuck is going to help her. She looked at me and said he also said that after I cum twice on New Years Eve - that when I'm with them the next day, that her seeing me not getting hard or aroused (she's told him that if I go twice, I'm usually spent for a day or two afterwards) will help her with what she wants.

I told her I was uncomfortable with that but she even said that me doing it voluntarily - and as she teased - "using the right words baby" - is something she hadn't thought about and that she had to agree that it would probably hasten things between them as well as what she wants to feel between us. I told her I wasn't sold on it - but would probably be okay with him being her but maybe not everything else. She told me that if I couldn't do it, that it would be okay and that she knew it wasn't going to be easy for me. But she also asked me "would it help you at all baby?". She asked me this last night as i was masturbating with her. She asked me if she thought that my doing what Paul suggested would help me with my beta feelings? I told her that maybe she was right - that it did turn me on to think about but at the same time I was concerned about it being something more significant and that I didn't want it to change how she felt about me. She giggled and said that I was being silly and that she had wanted to feel this all along and now that there was maybe a way of getting it started more quickly that I shouldn't be concerned. She told me that it wasn't going to change anything except, maybe, "that I'll find it easier to let this happen than I thought".

When I was still a bit anxious about it all - she leaned down and said that she "knew what would help" and as I stroked frantically she touched me gently and told me that "no matter what baby, I'll still want to do this for you" and with that she took my hand off my cock - long before I was on the edge - and she finished me off totally orally. I offered to help her stroke me - but she pushed my hand away and made it clear she wanted to bring me off. Just a few minutes later her mouth felt so wonderful that I forgot about the rest of the world. She let me put my hands on her head and she even let me fuck her mouth for a bit (she later told me she's been practicing on Paul - sucking him - actually she said "edging him" - a term she's never said before) - but when she felt me getting close she stopped me and pulled her mouth off for a moment and she just said "just lie back baby and enjoy" and she went back to sucking me so exquisitely until I couldn't hold back.

Of course a moment later she came up and snowballed with me. At the end when we both swallowed she looked at me and said "it'll be okay baby.... you going to be okay?". When I caught my breath I said yes - but we still need to talk more.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
SoonToBe said:
...She told me before of how she'd like me to "give her to him" on Monday and I said I was okay with that but now that's expanded a bit - she would like me to be there with her and Paul on Monday and that she wants me to give her to him. Specifically - she wants me to undress her for him and for me to tell him - "using all the right words" - that I am giving her to him. She also said she wanted me to be there when he fucked her for the first time. And I was okay with a lot of this as I agreed it would surely tweak me on that day - but it was what she shared with me that has me a bit more concerned.

Apparently this whole "giving her to him" thing is now something he has asked and said he thought would be good. I asked her if this was his way of being more aggressive as she'd been coaching him and she said that it may be. She said that he's becoming more vocal about things - she says partly because she's shared her desires with him about what she wants to feel and do - with him - starting next week - but that it was him who said that it would be good for her for me to give her to him. I asked her what that meant and she said that he suggested that her seeing and hearing me give her to him as well as me being there for literally her first fuck "when I'm his" - apparently he's told her that he thinks it'll be good for her to see me that way and for her to mentally disconnect from me sexually - that me giving her to him and then being there to watch them fuck is going to help her. She looked at me and said he also said that after I cum twice on New Years Eve - that when I'm with them the next day, that her seeing me not getting hard or aroused (she's told him that if I go twice, I'm usually spent for a day or two afterwards) will help her with what she wants.

Well all of this will certainly emphasise Steves beta feelings......

At some point Sue may have to re-enforce to Paul how important Steve is to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.