• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell us about yourself! A short bio, NOT a personal ad please

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Evajoanna said:
What do you mean by "typical"?
One who knows that you will be more happy with a black cock than his own :)

Reactions: holtzvordertur
New Bull from South Wales looking to explore and chat and possibly arrange some meets.

dig420 said:
Let us know a little about you. Location, what you're looking for, your experiences in the lifestyle... whatever you want to share! You can start your own thread in this forum for a little extra back and forth or just post the important details in this one.
Wife has been looking to explore and experience her Fantasies for some time now. Ready to get engaged and work through those experiences with her. Excited to see what comes of it.

vbc9fv-juc5ebkj5j-p.jpg 221502.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BadHusband, Readyu, Markotony and 3 others
JorEl said:
Wife has been looking to explore and experience her Fantasies for some time now. Ready to get engaged and work through those experiences with her. Excited to see what comes of it.

vbc9fv-juc5ebkj5j-p.jpg 221502.jpg
Very hot...where are you located sir?

DaveJ said:
Very hot...where are you located sir?
We are located in Utah.

Reactions: DaveJ
dig420 said:
Let us know a little about you. Location, what you're looking for, your experiences in the lifestyle... whatever you want to share! You can start your own thread in this forum for a little extra back and forth or just post the important details in this one.
Hello all. Older couple here been in the lifestyle for years. I've had the honor of sharing my wife with many single men as well as playing with couples when the chance arose. Now it's more of a stag/vixen relationship. We are in south western Virginia. If you're in the area and enjoy hanging out with a larger couple to see what happens give a yell

received_298257145737481.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Yorktownvabull, sissytinyvirgin, abvt75 and 1 other person
Albanytruckingcpl said:
Hello all. Older couple here been in the lifestyle for years. I've had the honor of sharing my wife with many single men as well as playing with couples when the chance arose. Now it's more of a stag/vixen relationship. We are in south western Virginia. If you're in the area and enjoy hanging out with a larger couple to see what happens give a yell

received_298257145737481.jpeg
Hey there! 46 year old tall thick build white man here 6’4”, 260, athletic, clean. nicely hung. I live just outside of Charlotte. What city would you both reside in? Possibly I can take a drive someday to visit? Just let me know! ;)

We are close to Bristol

DaveJ said:
Got ya! Not terribly far!
Cool. Let keep communication open

Hello, 50's couple, UK.

She plays online, cams a lot with one guy in particular, but hasn't taken the next step yet.

20200615_102841.jpg

Reactions: sswanabe and DaveJ
so 35 Canadian female living in the UK , Manchester to be exact , looking to chat openly with people who don't judge , share experiences , learn from others who went through stuff I didn't , i am a bit of an introvert , so online is definitely easier than in real life ,

• Wow
Reactions: lapster and DaveJ
VeronikaUK said:
so 35 Canadian female living in the UK , Manchester to be exact , looking to chat openly with people who don't judge , share experiences , learn from others who went through stuff I didn't , i am a bit of an introvert , so online is definitely easier than in real life ,
Hello Veronika! I’m Dave. Nice to meet you!

54 Year old white male in GA

Reactions: Deviant dad and DaveJ

Users who are viewing this thread