Tell us about yourself! A short bio, NOT a personal ad please

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Evajoanna said:
Hello I am blackened for a few months now, my husband does not know it for the moment, but when I see all these cucks I say to myself why not...
I congratulate you, Ms. Evajoanna, for taking the important (and large) step of increasing your sexual horizons and personal satisfaction as a married woman by stepping up, stepping out and taking a black man as your lover.

Regarding the problem of persuading your husband to accept his natural role in your marriage and in the broader society as your cuckold, see (for instance):

How to Cuckold your Husband Ch. 01:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02:
How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Evajoanna
Malkainsolo said:
36years, white, Copehagen. Not a classic Bull. But i love fucking others wives and girlfriends. Dont mind a cuck watching or being there, but I'm all about the woman. I've been fucking others wives for more than 12 years so far. Sex should be fun and filthy.
I love to please.... the woman, that is, leaving her filled up with cock and cum. It's my duty. ;) .......... —Malk
Excellent. I encourage you to keep up your good work, Malk, bringing sexual liberation and increased personal satisfaction to married women. Your view of "your duty" is very positive.

BTW, I've been to Denmark a few times and thoroughly enjoyed my visits.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
Hello,
I am Paul. I'm a married professional from the UK new to the scene.

• Love
Reactions: Deviant dad, toolman2c, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Cuckoosnest said:
Hello,
I am Paul. I'm a married professional from the UK new to the scene.
Hello Paul. Welcome to the forum!

If the woman shown in your avatar is your wife, she is obviously displaying the right view of your marriage. AND she looks like a woman who deserves all the extramarital sex she can handle.

Reactions: toolman2c and Cuckoosnest
I wish i could say i had a woman for you bulls but I am constantly looking for you :)
I was married for 6 years to a great girl who loved the same as i and started out swinging but eventually that graduated to just her and other guys. I loved watching them make her feel better than i ever could.
It's now 6 years later and still not any closer to finding a girl to marry but have dated a few of girls that shared my same interests but wanted to stay single :(
I'm 6' short blond hair hazel eyes 37 yr old 210 pounds fit but with a 5 1/2" dick smooth cut. Small dicks ran in my family.

Cuckoosnest said:
She can handle a lot of extramarital sex.
Excellent. Good for your wife.

my Wife Sally and i just joined ... harold here .. 62, retired from mississippi ... have the $$$ my Wife enjoys but little else ... owned several flower boutiques here in mississippi which now have been sold ... keep the house and pool clean .. dusting, vacuuming, dishes, laundry, pay the bills,wash her car, etc. ... Sally is much younger than i am, so i have to work hard to keep her happy. ... i am 5-5, about 135-140 ... Sally is 5-7, about 150-155, red hair, 47, a secretary

• Love
Reactions: Mylatinawife, ksbullforhw, toolman2c and 2 others
cuckedhubbyserves said:
my Wife Sally and i just joined ... harold here .. 62, retired from mississippi ... have the $$$ my Wife enjoys but little else ... owned several flower boutiques here in mississippi which now have been sold ... keep the house and pool clean .. dusting, vacuuming, dishes, laundry, pay the bills,wash her car, etc. ... Sally is much younger than i am, so i have to work hard to keep her happy. ... i am 5-5, about 135-140 ... Sally is 5-7, about 150-155, red hair, 47, a secretary
Welcome to the forum

(I've always found it sexy to see taller women with shorter men, wondering if he can satisfy her the way a bigger bloke could?)

Custer Laststand said:
I congratulate you, Ms. Evajoanna, for taking the important (and large) step of increasing your sexual horizons and personal satisfaction as a married woman by stepping up, stepping out and taking a black man as your lover.

Regarding the problem of persuading your husband to accept his natural role in your marriage and in the broader society as your cuckold, see (for instance):

How to Cuckold your Husband Ch. 01:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02:
How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com
We really need our own guide here. How are your writing skills, Custer?

Just a reminder guys, you CAN start your own thread in this forum and probably get a little more feedback for your intro, especially if you have some pics!

Reactions: Readyu and toolman2c
dig420 said:
We really need our own guide here. How are your writing skills, Custer?
Could be worse. I don't claim to have any insight, though, beyond what can be found (easily) online on this subject.

Evajoanna said:
Hello I am blackened for a few months now, my husband does not know it for the moment, but when I see all these cuck I say to myself why not...
im all ears if U want 2 vent, U can tell things or ask things here that U dont Dare tell most ur friends..

Stupiddave said:
Well he tried to before when they were all together drinking and I wasn't there. Bit her interest in him isn't what I think would be enough for her to cheat with him but you never know another person's heart. I know he likes her a lot and wanted to fuck her. He would probably be very happy to know it was me lol
OK..........

Reactions: Stupiddave
Hey all! Late 40’s, single divorced white bull here, 6’4”, 260 athletic thick build, blue eyes, enjoying my single life as a bull again. I do have a descent amount of experience with couples and enjoying it to the fullest! If there are any couples making their way to North or South Carolina, just let me know and maybe we can be friends! Happy sexing peeps!

Reactions: jenxoxo, Readyu and (deleted member)
Stupiddave said:
Just joking
Heh heh heh.

My "OK" reply was brief because you didn't say anything re. what you want to do with respect to your wife vis-a-vis the situation you described.

30 something white female Australian, love this site :D

• Love
Reactions: subcuckold, dig420, toolman2c and 1 other person
Hey all! 28yo blond Dutch guy here. Forums look really clean and fun. Hoping to have some fun here, and welcome to all the other newbies!

Reactions: Readyu, toolman2c and Deviant dad
я не трахаю свою жену уже 5лет. и всё это время она не просит меня об этом. Знаю что у нее есть молодой бык. И каждый раз когда она не ночует дома, ссылаясь что она у подруги. Я дрочу всю ночь. Я представляю как он её трахает во все дырки. Но когда она приходит утром я целую ее в губы, зная что недавно она сосала член другого мужчины .Меня это очень заводит

Reactions: piar and Chjuk
Voldemar said:
я не трахаю свою жену уже 5лет. и всё это время она не просит меня об этом. Знаю что у нее есть молодой бык. И каждый раз когда она не ночует дома, ссылаясь что она у подруги. Я дрочу всю ночь. Я представляю как он её трахает во все дырки. Но когда она приходит утром я целую ее в губы, зная что недавно она сосала член другого мужчины .Меня это очень заводит

same here

Reactions: Chjuk, toolman2c and Voldemar