• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell us about yourself! A short bio, NOT a personal ad please

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
What’s up everyone! I’m a 28 year guy (bull) here looking to enjoy some couples and wives!

I’ve been with a few couples before and it was a lot of fun so I’m here hoping to make it happen more often. Bay Area, California located.

I’m really fit, have a bbc, and pretty easy going in conversation.

I’m also open to online stuff and turning on my cam and watching/showing off for you and your wives!

Let’s chat more!

Reactions: sangio
Hi Everyone! 32M, single, located in North East Pennsylvania. I'm new to these activities but was always curious to explore new experiences with like-minded people. I'm very open-minded, adventurous, and willing to try almost anything once. I like to live for the moment so if your curious to learn more or chat, feel free to reach out!

Reactions: bandgcouple and Focker
I'm Beatriz, I'm portuguese, white, 22 years old. I have a boyfriend since 4 years ago and in last 2 years he's being talking about cuckolding/ hotwifing, interracial, domiinance.... I did some steps in intimicy, photos, showing off a bit, dressing diferently and taking care of my body, but I never cheated. I want to make new friends, special black men for friendship and chat.

Reactions: DaveJ
Hi everyone. We are a femdom couple with a sissy bi husband, living in Cornwall UK. We are both in our 70,s now but still up for wife ( still with big firm tits and gorgeous arse) playing with another guy. Prefer older and civilised bulls.

Reactions: HeatherB
BobWheeler said:
Very easy-going guy in extreme south Alabama. I'm retired, so I can travel, and don't mind doing so, within reason.

Ready to please new ladies. I like it when the hubby watches, and I'm not camera shy, if he wants to take pics or videos.

008.jpg 007.jpg 20210810_212723.jpg 002.jpg 001.jpg
I wish we loved near you!

Hi all. I’m Heather from the east coast. I’m 37 married mother. Also a SAHM and a hotwife and also bi. Currently seeking a new bull. I prefer older. Hopefully I get to meet some of you all.

• Love
Reactions: Travelingfun, wifefuckeracnj, bobstudio83 and 3 others
HeatherB said:
Hi all. I’m Heather from the east coast. I’m 37 married mother. Also a SAHM and a hotwife and also bi. Currently seeking a new bull. I prefer older. Hopefully I get to meet some of you all.
Hi Heather…I’m Dave! Nice looking white bull! I will dm you if that’s ok. (Direct message).

New to forum today. Nasty older perv here. Looking to do tributes

Hello, I’m from windsor Canada I’m am a bull and looking to hopefully get more women pregnant. Iv been a bull for about 5 years and I am 23. Been playing around with peoples girlfriends and wives since I was 18 and have had one child with a wife of a cuck and am looking to make more or find some hot women dm me if you want to talk!!

dig420 said:
Let us know a little about you. Location, what you're looking for, your experiences in the lifestyle... whatever you want to share! You can start your own thread in this forum for a little extra back and forth or just post the important details in this one. Personal ads go in the personals forum, don't just post that you're a dude looking for a couple in Kokomo please.
Hello all Bulls out there! I have been in the lifestyle for over 10yrs, and originally was a bull. For the past 6 years with my exotic 5'7" 10/10 Hotwife I have been her willing cuck. We love to meet Gentlemen in the NY Metro area and then just let her see if flirting develops. I am 100% absent after she whispers in my ear that she "likes him more than me". She loves to send text updates thoughout her encounters, and she also makes sure i pay by phone for dinners and drinks and hotels. but then I really enjoy seeing her afterward so that she can humiliate me and reinforce my subservient role in our relationship. She enjoys the intermittent encounters we have, but I would love for her to find a boyfriend who can take over our household. Cheers, EWP

• Love
Reactions: JeffCA, antoniodicro, DaveJ and 1 other person
HeatherB said:
I'm in PA. and definitely older

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ and HeatherB
Hi, tall thick white bull, 48, 6’4, clean cut kind of guy, very short dark brown hair, blue eyes. I live close to Charlotte NC. Send me dm if preferred!

Hello to everyone, I am Jane I am a single (divorced) woman of 43. I am quite Sub and also Bi. My Dom is DarkDaddy who told me to join here at Slut Wives as Darkdaddysgirl I may not be a wife but, well the other I guess is true. Dark Daddy has been helping me to learn more about myself and I think that may be why I am here to see and to learn and to condition me to be more accepting of my position.

Thick 28 year old Latina. From Texas USA. Like the beach and having sex. Lol. Like to be watched from afar (vouyer). Like a “peeping tom”. What else would you like to know?

Reactions: slugthepoet and Eagertostag
We are in Central Illinois. Springfield area. I am 58yo. She is 53yo. We are inexperienced but very interested in trying this out. We have discussed this for a long long time. Ready to take the plunge. Looking for an older experienced bull.

• Love
I'm 29 from Poland. I'm single and in future I want show my friends

Hello, I'm 33 and been exploring this kink for a few months now. My wife is 29 and not aware of it yet. I'm also very much into feminization and that kink brought cuckolding into my awareness. Happy to chat with anyone and make new friends :)

Reactions: Eagertostag
Hey! Early thirties couple here, well just me today, but hubby is in the loop. TX is home. We only recently got into the cuckold stuff after trying several fantasies we both had never really disclosed I guess. Anyways part of it is playing little games, truth/dare, challenges,etc from this website I joined and just looking at others

Reactions: Eagertostag
qwertycouple said:
Hey everyone. We're couple from NM ,USA . 45 male + 35 female. .... U can see the rest soon :)
She is absolutely amazing 🤩

28yo white male with a thick 28yo girlfriend looking to make her my little slut and be a stag and vixen. Fantasize of sharing her with friends, strangers and older men especially in a MFM. Looking to learn more about it all

Reactions: BiCaliStag

Users who are viewing this thread