The Look

• Thread starterLikesMMF
  • Start date

LikesMMF

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2014
This is dedicated to the reaction they get when a new cock is first bared to them and they see just what the new guy has to offer. Surprise, shock, awe, lust? You judge. alpha4.jpgalpha1.jpgalpha2.jpgalpha3.jpg

some morealpha8.jpgalpha5.jpgalpha6.jpgalpha7.jpg

They love it!alpha12.jpgalpha9.jpgalpha10.jpgalpha11.jpg

Last batch. Would love to hear your reactions, good, bad or indifferent. alpha16.jpgalpha13.jpgalpha14.jpgalpha15.jpg

Very nice MMF, thanks

Thanks for the comment, subchard. I didn't know if anybody would say anything. I appreciate it.

I liked it a lot. Congratulations and Thanks

LikesMMF said:

It seems to me that some are really surrised. I assue it is because they have never seen a dick that big

well looks like you are getting the hits... people must be interested.... but typical of this board... the comments are...... slow?

subhub, I am getting the hits because you bring them here with your hot pics.

Morealpha20.jpgalpha17.jpgalpha18.jpgalpha19.jpg

Hope you like.alpha24.jpgalpha21.jpgalpha22.jpgalpha23.jpg

These captions are ones I made a while ago for another site, a site not as good as this onealpha28.jpgalpha25.jpgalpha26.jpgalpha27.jpg

More of my captions, let me know what you think.alpha32.jpgalpha29.jpgalpha30.jpgalpha31.jpg

Last batch of my captions for today.alpha33.jpgalpha34.jpgalpha35.jpgalpha36.jpg

you have been busy... posting both sites?... good caps though

PIc 3 on #13 is the perfect example of "the look"

very nice

subchard: Thank you.

h5t6ca: You are right. That pic and the one before it are also good examples of an ugly, fat, out of shape guy who gets a hot wife to commit adultery with him because his cock is so big. You see that a lot. The fact is, our wives are size queens. Don't believe that "Don't worry, honey, size doesn't matter" line.

Subhub: No, not posting both sites. Only here. My caption thread came up yesterday on the other site only because somebody was nice enough to make a nice comment about my older caps.

Last edited:
More "the look" pics. alpha40.jpgalpha37.jpgalpha38.jpgalpha39.jpg