Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will is seeking attention, even if it's negative comments. He feels like he has "won" because we keep talking to him or about him. Maybe a month long ban would help his attitude.
Also Steve, this looks like the perfect time to start a new thread as this has gone on for 63 pages. I enjoy your posts and your adventure. All the best to you and Sue.
And Will, please don't respond to this.

Pardon my innocence here, but I have read everything said today, and I didn't read anything posted by 'Will' that was abusive or inflammatory.

Perhaps i might say something one day, that's offensive to someone 'sensitive' enough to complain.

I'd like some guidelines so I can channel my comments within the sketchy trail that seems to be drawn for us to walk.

Cheers, Harry

I had hoped not to have been prodded into replying as I did, I should have maintained the high ground.

Harry, I see your point, but I also see what others saw.

Bev - yes, perhaps it is time for a new thread. My original thought was to end this thread when Sue found her new guy, never expecting it to take this long or go this far - 63 pages!

Steve - your thread and post has brought me back to this forum from the other place. I for one to enjoy your threads as they are truly intimate and down to earth. I am surprised that you have not also done a blog.

Last edited:
Harry2614 said:
Pardon my innocence here, but I have read everything said today, and I didn't read anything posted by 'Will' that was abusive or inflammatory.

Perhaps i might say something one day, that's offensive to someone 'sensitive' enough to complain.

I'd like some guidelines so I can channel my comments within the sketchy trail that seems to be drawn for us to walk.

Cheers, Harry

Often times the little guy in the red suit who often sits on my right shoulder encourages me to point out things. Things that he wants me to say. Undisputedly it’s his own agenda he is promoting. And if I were to listen to him I would be tempted to point out a few things which I don’t recall being covered in Cuckolding 101 class. Things like how a veteran high-energy Cuckoldress can simply one day turn off the sexual switch, retreating back into the vanilla life-style she chose to forgo in the first place, and remain there for eight (8) months. Inactive and Idle. Perhaps in a state of dormancy or hibernation. And then, just as everyone begins to despair that all was lost, the husband, after an onslaught of pressure from the “Bad Man”, is able to produce the name of Mister Right just ten hours later. A Cuckolding record I’m sure.
But then again who knew the Goddess of coincidence hung out at the sandwich shop.
Of course I would also be tempted to ask how it is that someone who has vividly detailed events of his sexual escapades and thoughts , routinely posting at least bi-weekly since 2007 and currently completing his 43rd thread is able to make the comment--- Quote-- But ahhh, again, reality sets in that you seem to have a hard time believing that our lives aren't ruled by our genitals.--Quote

But as tempted as I am to indulge my little friend to my right I also must consider the pretty little angel who often sits on my left shoulder, all dressed in white, as she encourages me to remain silent, keeping my observations and comments to myself, smiling and nodding with the rest of the gang. After all she’s the one who is relentless in her effort to make me understand that over there, it’s NOT a democracy.
And so that’s what I shall do as I ask politely:

How are you STB??? How are things going??? Any progress yet with Paul Right???? Oh……And by the way, how did you enjoy that corn the other evening???? I’ll have to try it like that myself one of these days.

CSC,
I'm glad that ultimately you listened to the left shoulder gremlin. The right shoulder one's arguments where so shot through with his assumptions derived from biased derivations they were laughable. We are dealing here with statistical probability. None of us have ever met Steve or Sue, nor are we likely to. Even if we exchange emails with Sue, we could harbour doubts. But. Consider the odds. 300m people in the USA, fewer married in 45 to 55 age range. Fewer still married long enough to have two college age kids. Now let's really get the numbers down. One of them enjoys thinking about his wife with other men and his wife, far from being appalled by this quite fancies this too. Fewer still, they act on this. Several times over the years. With variable gaps in between. Fewer still, they stay together and if anything they are even closer. The numbers are very small now. That is statistics but it's like looking at a lottery winner. The chances of you knowing one personally are remote but you know that someone has won. In this context, Steve is that statistically rare person. Sue's activities follow her own random pattern. There are gaps between her lovers. She always wants to anchor herself to Steve between them. She has other more important things in her life too. We will never know if this thread is real. But if it is, this is what it would look like.

I dunno if the moderator cares to hear our opinions on the matter, but in case he does: I too feel that Will has become a detriment to this thread. He harasses others, is abusive, is disruptive to civil discourse, and is to crazy and illogical to contribute in his own right. More to Digs point - he is crapping on Steve's thread. So for my part I say "thank you, Dig."

And for the topic of whether or not to believe Steve: this genre is filled with tales of turbo-sluts out to crush their cucks. Is it possible that this creates a skewed expectation of what's "realistic"? A wife wanting to reconnect with her husband of 30 years before the next affair does not seem unrealistic, especially with the other family issues going on. Meeting a guy right as the kids are moving out is a coincidence, but not implausible.

peakmb said:
CSC,
"We will never know if this thread is real. But if it is, this is what it would look like".

Ge, Peak, I thought you were one of Steve's Greatest fans, never doubting that his story was real. LOL

I'm Shocked. Harry

Brokenman, CSC and Peak,

At this point (real or fiction) it has been great to see read the evolutions of Steve & Sue's relationship over the years. As a couple it would seem that they have come along way and you never know were you will met a potential friend, friend with benefits, lover, etc. While some woman enjoy the occasional purely sexual relationships, other woman desire, need, require a connection to truly enjoy the sexual contact. A friend with benefits is something much more then just a quick sex only thing. As we have all read, Sue has explored a variety of relationship types, some purely sexual, others with a bit more of a connection and it would seem that Sue has come into her own through experience over the years and she has come to find what she would consider her ideal longer term lover or friend with benefits.

I for one find it great that Steve can feel that it is ok ti share all aspects of the growth by also including aspects of the overall relationship between him and Sue, Sue and other men and for that matter how Steve interacts with those same people outside of the bedroom.

Seems to me what they are looking at long term is more of a Friends with Benefits, borderline poly.

Will be good to see were this goes with Steve, Sue and Paul.

peakmb said:
CSC, ".....Steve is that statistically rare person." ......

'Rare' is all over the place. You can order "rare meat" in any restaurant. We are each 'unique' (rare) in our own way, and the numbers of men (husbands) wanting to be subservient to their wife, (cuckold) is growing every day. Sites of this genre are 'popping up' daily.

A statistic is specific, but it don't come close to reality.

Cheers, Harry

Last night was eye-opening in a different way. To put it bluntly, Sue admitted she's nervous. Nervous about everything. Putting it bluntly, as if the longer she's gone without another boyfriend, in a way, she said the more she's feeling like she's drifting back. And now that this "stranger" (her words) has approached her, she's feeling conflicted at times and in a way, scared.

It obviously wasn't a terribly sexy conversation so we both sort of got up on elbows and turned to each other to talk. I asked her some things that I think are what the earlier posts here were saying. I asked her why she's not taking a more aggressive approach to finding another guy. I again mentioned Ashely Madison or even Craigslist, if nothing that to have some fun with. As I talked to her it suddenly became much clearer to me and I don't even think she even realized it until a few more minutes. She's never had to look for a guy before. Simple as that. Everyone so far approached her and as we talked she began to lament that "I gave into every one of them too". I hadn't really thought about it, I mean I liked that she slept around but hadn't thought that she'd never said no to a guy who asked her out and that she seemed to go along with what each wanted, etc. I told her that she'd been selective around them and not simply jumped into bed with them right away, but I saw her point. Thinking about it this morning - I guess you could say she'd never met a guy she didn't like.

I didn't want to tell her or play up that she's "easy" and that there's nothing wrong with enjoying sex. I also thought about reminding her about the old saying that "bad sex is better than no sex" but decided that wasn't a good thing, lol.

I told her that I was sorry for bringing it up and that I was happy about this guy Paul and I tried to lead the conversation back towards there, but she wanted to talk more about what she was feeling. She said that except for long ago, she'd never chased guys or had to "come on" to a guy to get his attention. At one point she even said she felt sorry for anyone who gets divorced later in life. The more she talked, the more I realized that it must have taken a lot for her to come up to saying she wanted to take that class and to take a step in that direction and she agreed that it did make her feel better about things (and I laughed at her and said "made Glenn feel better too" to which she punched me in the arm) but that me asking her about it brought it up as something she finally wanted to talk to me about. I looked at her and told her that I understood what she was saying and it made a bit more sense to me. I laughed and told her that the best cure for this was to "get back in the saddle again" to which she said she knew that and that she still wanted me to know that nothing had changed in terms of what she still wanted and she looked at me and said "you too, same feelings and desires?" to which I gave her a "duh, what do we do every Wednesday night...." reply and I added "do you need more convincing?" or something like that. She giggled and hugged me and said "I'm crazy sometimes, aren't I?" and a second later she said "sorry, it's just a lot" and she admitted that our-baby, our daughter going off to college may have affected her more than she thought (and in my head it just said that it reinforced the mom/wife stuff with her).

So when we talked about Paul, she said that she liked how things started with Robert and that she wanted to see if Paul felt the same way about her. As we talked she said that rather than lunch this week, he was going to take off early as Sue's company closes at 3pm for the holiday weekend and they were going to get together for drinks. I was about to say something when she said "maybe you can meet us there and meet him?". She had suggested we all meet in an email and he seemed hesitant but said he wanted to talk to her more about it. I laughed and asked her if she was going to surprise him by having me show up and she said that she would text me and that she thought maybe we'd meet later, like 5pm or something - and that it was just an idea and that she'd ask him more today/tonight.

I asked her if she liked him. She smiled and said "yeah.... maybe...." and a moment later she added "... can't tell yet....". And as I asked her more about why she said "... you know... I have to be turned on by him.... you know.... in bed....". And she again reiterated that she wanted me to meet him first before she got to that point with him. As we talked more I asked her what her thoughts were on that - when did "she" think the first time might happen - and nearly choked when she surprised me and said "maybe this weekend?" and she added "you know, if you are okay with him and he's okay with everything". I asked if that was rushing things and she said that those were just her thoughts and that she obviously hadn't talked with him about them and we both said that maybe he's busy or has plans, etc. But I have to say that it was enlightening hearing her say she had thought about all of this.

So maybe that's something that eventually we'll talk about, I think when she thought about it, even back when we were dating, as I'd said - if she liked you she'd have sex with you. There's more that we talked about that left a part of me is thinking maybe she's feeling conflicted about never saying no to any one who's asked her out since we started all of this? I don't know but it's a thought I have.

But I eventually was successful in turning the conversation back to Paul and I teased her about wanting him to come to our house the first weekend we have it to ourselves (our son is leaving on Saturday morning to head back to school). She giggled and admitted that when she's in-the-mood (and it made me realize that without a boyfriend, she's been trapped in the mom/wife role for a long time now) that she knows what she wants. She turned to me and patted the bed between us and in an instant I knew what she was suggesting. I was horny already and this turned me on even more. I asked her if that's what she's thinking and she said that "I thought it'd be nice" but then later said that maybe it'd be too much for Paul for the first time to be in our bedroom? I joked with her that maybe he'd react better if she just jumped him right in the living room! She giggled at that and said "that would be fun".

I noticed she was rubbing her pussy through her night-shirt - I don't even think she realized it but it made me smile to see her accept her horniness and I told her so. I told her that I loved when she was so horny, she moaned back in agreement.

We talked about what she wanted to do with Paul as I slid my boxers off and she, now openly, pulled up the front of her night-shirt. I asked her what she wanted to do with him. She was quiet at first but then said "he's pretty good looking" and I waited for her to talk more and then she said more quietly "I want him to lick me". I was surprised as she'd never been quite this explicit and then she said something about liking how he looks and then said something like she'd "like to see his face down there". I say it surprised me because despite everything, she's still a little reluctant about initiating oral-sex with a guy, as in asking him to do it to her and I know it is something she finds very intimate (obviously letting him put his tongue into her pussy is!). She told me she just has this desire about him and added "especially after that kiss".

I told her it made me horny to hear her getting worked up like this and she giggled and she told me again how she "hopes he's big" and I teased her that she'll enjoy it if he is! We bantered around back and forth - her looking at me stroking away and at other times me leaning up and seeing her plunging her fingers into her wet pussy obviously thinking about him. She wanted to know if I was turned on like she was and I told her again that I'd missed the fun and excitement of seeing her with another guy and that I thought it was great. She had her eyes closed as she told me how she hope's he's gentle with her at first to get her turned on but then how she hopes he will "really want me..... like Robbie did....". I groaned back at her and told her that I was happy I was going to be a part of it this time.

In the end she went on to tell me how she hoped he'd seduce her and how she hoped he'd "make my panties wet". I encouraged her to tell me about her fantasy view of him coming over and as she told me how she wanted him to feel comfortable with me and how she wants "to be able to have him anywhere in the house..." really turned me on. But when she started to say "maybe he could spend the night..... you know baby.... so it doesn't have to end so abruptly...." My head was spinning and I was on the brink when she said "it'd be nice to sleep with him in our own home" that just did it for me. I know I had all sorts of thoughts and visions of her in our bed with him as well as flashbacks from when she and Don were here that a moment later I think I surprised her by moaning loudly and cumming all over the place. She moaned as she heard me cum and she was quiet herself for another moment as I could feel the motions in the bed and I got up on one elbow to watch her masturbate to her own orgasm which ended beautifully with her plunging at least 3 fingers into her pussy while she pinched and pulled at her own nipples through her night-shirt. I loved watching her as her body relaxed and her breathing slowly returned to normal. She smiled as she turned to me and saw that I'd watched her. She giggled and said "I'm horny thinking about it".

I'm sure there's more but I'm trying to keep this brief. Tomorrow afternoon will be interesting, hoping it all works out.

Some more info that I realized hadn't been posted before.

Apparently Sue went out to lunch several times when she was in that photography class and that was when Paul first saw her and took some notice. I suspect the clothes that she wore those days - while they were for Glenn, Paul also took notice. Their paths hadn't crossed again for several weeks. Sue said that she didn't think about it but that to get out of work a little earlier on the nights the classes were on, that she had in fact gone there for take-out at lunch instead of spending more time elsewhere. She said that only after Paul explained when he first noticed her did she figure out the pattern as other than on the day of classes, she rarely went to the same place for lunch. He said that he'd been right beside/behind/in-front of her on those days but that she seemed preoccupied (with Glenn no doubt). I asked her if she's told Paul about the specifics of these circumstances and she said that she's hinted around at it but intends to explain it more fully on Friday.

That is now, I believe, all there is to update. I am still surprised at her saying that she wants Paul to go down on her, that's a bit new for her and also a bit of a rarity. While she almost always enjoys oral sex, she's reluctant to initiate it for herself like that much less tell me that's what shes' thinking about!

Steve,
I think a lady of your generation who has not actively pursued a partner is not all that rare. Waiting to be asked used to be the norm at one time. Giving off signals to the right person that if asked one might be available was the way instead. I'm sure Paul picked on that. Either way, it's good to see her getting her Mojo back. Just in time too.

Well, so far, so good. She just called and confirmed that they are meeting about 3:30-4pm.
Last night we talked and I specifically asked her what she's told him about me and us so that I would know how to feel/act when we meet.
She said that she's told him that we've essentially had an open-relationship for 7 years and she's told him that she's had longer-term boyfriends.
That also included her telling him that she's gone away overnight and longer. I should add that she has also talked with him on the phone and that this hasn't all been via email.

She said she hasn't told him about anything else other than I don't mind her having sex with other guys and "relationships" that stay contained. When I asked about his reply to this, at first he said that he'd "never been in a Penthouse Letter before" but has now warmed up to where he says okay about meeting me and that he's said he's "curious" about how this would work out with him. All things that Sue said she answered "we'll just have to see". I asked her what she thinks is going to happen when we meet, she said she was hopeful that it wouldn't be too awkward and she said that if need-be, she'll be the one to break-the-ice. That made me feel better, that she was going to take a bit of the lead if the conversation became awkward.

While she seems confident and quite up about everything, I still feel a bit of anxiety or maybe apprehension on her part. It's actually quite endearing to see.

I bet it all works out. The 2 of you together will over come and rise up (no pun intended) to the occasion! Hope it all works out, but i have a funny feeling that you will all be enjoying each others company in the bedroom sooner than later!

Far2 - yes, hoping for the same here. She seems to like him so far so that's a big step. I'm the one who's actually a little nervous at meeting him. It's been a long time since I was in this position, about to meet the guy who might be fucking Sue next. It's exciting no doubt, but a little nervous too.

i bet! I know i would have to have a drink or 6 before i would be comfortable enough to walk in there tonight, but then again, that has to be part of the fun of it, right?!

She just texted me a few minutes ago and said she was at the bar but he wasn't there yet. She told me she was nervous.
SHE's nervous? LOL.

She just texted me and said she's sitting opposite him and he said okay and told her to text me. I'm leaving in a few mins.
Yes, nervous and anxious.

STB
we all hope it all goes well.
keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.