• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thread about Sports

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date
Let me correct the NFL Eastern for the Pimp DA Pimp the man in Pink.

Cowboys 1) 13-3
Eagles 2) 10-6 wildcard
Skins 3) 9-7
Giants 4) 8-8

221 Washington Redskins +3 +105 +160 Over 40 -110 222 Green Bay Packers -3 -125 -190 Under 40 -110 Heres the odds on the Skins Pack game Pimp

New England Patriots -7 -110 -290 Over 53 -110 226 Dallas Cowboys +7 -110 +240 Under 53 -110 04:15 PM EST All Bets & Props Here you go Pimp the BIG BOYS have Dallas over the Pats. This is going to be one hell of a game it will be a better game then the Super Bowl. Would you like me to put a little wager on the boys for ya!

So by your predictions the redskins are only going to go 6-5 in their remaining games? And you think the Eagles, as bad as they are, are gonna go 9-3 in their last twelve to surpass the Redskins? I want some of that good ganja you're tokin on brotha! LOL

Care to back our predictions with a friendly wager, Mule?

Pooch is a Giants fan and solo is an Eagles fan, Kdawg. But Pooch seems to have gone awol.

And by the way, was that George Blanda, Methusulah or Vinny Testaverde the Panthers signed today? Doesn't matter I guess......they're all one and the same!

And Zach Crockett to fill the Tampa running back shoes? C'mon, they'd have been better off waiting for the league to clear Ricky William's return (speaking of the smoke stick).

pimpology101 said:
So by your predictions the redskins are only going to go 6-5 in their remaining games? And you think the Eagles, as bad as they are, are gonna go 9-3 in their last twelve to surpass the Redskins? I want some of that good ganja you're tokin on brotha! LOL

Care to back our predictions with a friendly wager, Mule?

Pooch is a Giants fan and solo is an Eagles fan, Kdawg. But Pooch seems to have gone awol.

And by the way, was that George Blanda, Methusulah or Vinny Testaverde the Panthers signed today? Doesn't matter I guess......they're all one and the same!

And Zach Crockett to fill the Tampa running back shoes? C'mon, they'd have been better off waiting for the league to clear Ricky William's return (speaking of the smoke stick).
Hey buddy I'm gonna be gone here till Monday morn have a game to go to flying out in about a hour. I will comment on your ? here and solo and kdawg and norm feel free to jump in here so we can get the pimp straighten out on the rest of the season. Yeah BOYS a little wager hey we can do.I gonna go to one of the best games playing this weekend. It sure as hell ain't the skins or Iowa hey that would be a good match Hawkeys and Redskins. LOL

Maybe one of these days, probably after a Redskin drubbing of the Cowgirls, you'll see the light and find salvation. Until then all we can do is pray for your misguided soul and it's troubled allegiance. In the meantime have a safe flight and enjoy the game bro. I'll be thinking of what I want once I win this bet.

Hell, who's next? Jeff George? Steve Grogan?

Attachments

• afbllcont1.jpg
    afbllcont1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 65
  • DonSkins.jpg
    DonSkins.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 55
Yo mule. The money odds your showing indicates that both the Boys and the Skins with (+) pluses means they're the dogs. A team (-110) means you have to lay $ 110 to win $100. I'll be in Vegas tomorrow for 2 weeks looking for lots of action on football, my favorite form of entertainment.

Current line is Packers by 2.5 over my Skins. Indicates how tight even the experts think it will be. Don't put your money on the cheeseheads with Redskins playing defense like they are. If Favre doesn't have a running game to help him and the pressure comes.......our secondary will be like vultures the way he sometimes blindly puts it up.

The line will probably go off at +3 for the Skins but I saw them + 160 on the money line but the Skins will have to win the game straight up, no points. That might be a good bet the way the Skins are playing now. A huge factor in win football is the confidence and the Skins think they will win against any team right now.

The only thing that concerns me right now about the Redskins is the field goal kicker. With Snyder's money why not take a chance on Vanderjagt as an insurance policy?

Not familiar with Lovell. But Vanderjagt, though on a fast descent after that kick, still has the highest career %. Stands to reason he could regain his form at some point.

I'm drinking Rolling Rock in honor of PSU's ass-whuppin of Wisconsin. I'll switch to a smooth Kentucky bourbon soon in lieu of UK upsetting LSU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Miles went from ballsy hero last week to dumb-ass goat this week.

And no, not much of NBA fan. Not since Dr. J and Barkley retired anyway although LeBron has gotten me back into it a little bit.

One nice thing about sport , it unite the nation and bring together people of different race ... Today (14/october/2007) at this time , South-africa is playing the rugby world cup semi-final against argentina...
It is really amazing how people from different race are together for this event in South-africa...

About basketball will still have a lot of work to do ... to get to a world level !

VIVE les "Bok" !!!!

In the past, including Joe Gibb’s first tenure as coach, it was excruciatingly painful more often than not, watching the way the Skins would lose games. Most of the time they did not lose so much as they found ways not to win; turnovers, missed opportunities, costly mistakes, etc. Well not much has changed in Gibb’s second run as coach in this regard. It’s still painful to see them lose games as they do. This was a game where they could have separated themselves from the pack a bit and one they had clearly in control.

But a ton of dropped passes, costly fumbles, stupid penalties and poor blocking let a game they should have won slip away from them. It’s especially frustrating seeing as how the Redskin should very well be 5-0 but instead slip to 3-2. Granted they are still in good position and a lot of football remains but to lose games you have in the bag, as they have against Green Bay and New York, usually come back to haunt you in determining your playoff fate. They’re still a very good team with an exceptional defense but they are going to have to eliminate this stupid shit if they want to be a viable playoff team. The game also pointed out several areas of concern:

First of all, when the Skins went for it on 4th and 2 early in the 4th quarter at the Green Bay 32, it just solidified my concern about their kicking game. If Suisam can’t kick a 50 yard field goal then what the fuck use is he? Secondly, injuries to the offensive line are beginning to show in the struggles of the running game and poor pass protection. We’d addressed it with added depth in the off-season but how many damn linemen can get hurt in one freakin’ season?

Also, Santana Moss isn’t giving the Redskins dick!! His play, particularly his fumble that was returned for the winning touchdown, cost the Redskins the game. He dropped every pass thrown to him, including a key one inside the ten that hit him right in the hands and another on a third and five that would have kept a promising drive inside Green Bay territory going. If he’s not gonna produce put his ass on the bench and put McCardell in! Jason Campbell played his ass off and only McCardell and Cooley could catch the ball; often when it hit receivers right in the hands.

It made me sick to lose this game especially seeing as how awesome the defense played once again. To keep Brett Favre from throwing a touchdown pass. And keep his completion percentage at barely 50% and not give up shit on the ground and only 10 points yet still lose? That’s bullshit! The damn offense better start giving them some fucking help and soon or the very real pre-season ambition of being a playoff team is gonna be nothing but a laughable dream. I am sick and tired of this team beating itself. Son of a bitch!!!

Hell, Arizona is vastly improved and they won’t be any kind of picnic next week at Fed Ex! All I can say is go Patriots so we don’t far too far behind the Cowboys.

P.S. Though I’m never one to bitch about officiating I thought the refs were terrible and did BOTH teams a disservice. Particularly upsetting, as a Skin’s fan, was the offensive pass interference on James Thrash that negated a 40 yard pass to the Green Bay 22 on the first drive of the 2nd half (ended up being offsetting as Charles Woodson was called for illegal contact). That was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen in all my years of watching football. James Thrash never laid so much as a pinky finger on Woodson. Huge turnaround because if the Skins take it in from there it’s 21-7. At worst 17-7.

All I can say is the pack and the skins I missed that one there is no way they the pack should of beat the skins. It just goes to show that the skins well arent going to be on the top of the eastern division. Now the boys the greatest team just a bad day. However if it were the skins and pats it would of been 42 to 7 as the skins I'll give a edge on defense. GO BOYS

Last edited by a moderator:
Went Well Considering....

muleman said:
All I can say is the pack and the skins I missed that one there is no way they the pack should of beat the skins. It just goes to show that the skins well arent going to be on the top of the eastern division. Now the boys the greatest team just a bad day. However if it were the skins and pats it would of been 42 to 7 as the skins I'll give a edge on defense. GO BOYS

Not a bad day MuleMan, a questionable secondary. I had doubts about it from last year. And what are they averaging per game, about 12 penalties for 100+ yards? And they still can't get off to a good first half.

It actually turned out better than I had hoped. They were in the game for three quarters before the roof fell in against one of the top two or three teams I have seen in my lifetime.

Now the "Boys" know what it will take to be an "elite" team. It was a good test for them. Even they must know now that they are still one or two players from having a championship type of defense.

On the plus side, they scored well against one of the top defenses in the league. Romo is for real though a couple of those passes I thought were kinda risky. But when you don't have a good first half, you are playing catch-up.

Interesting tidbit I read this AM was that Brady tied Roger Staubach for best record after first 100 career starts by going 76-24. Irony is he did it in Dallas.

More ammo in the "Who's best, Brady or Manning" discussions. Now that Brady finally has Manning type receivers he is showing that he can put up numbers as well as wins. Plus he has better looking girlfriends though Manning has better commercials.

In two weeks Pimps "Skins" will become a stepping stone on the Pats road to this years Superbowl. Be interesting to see how Pats react to a better than average defense. "Boys" showed that Brady can be pressured though it doesn't do much good. Can you imagine if Farve had Brady's receivers yesterday?

Speaking of the "Skins" Pimp, did I ever tell you that I swore back in the "60's" that if I ever found out that if any member of a Washington Redskins team had any interest in fucking women, I would go celibate? Hasn't cost me pussy yet!

Norm

We'll find out in a few weeks as Washington plays New England week after next. The Cowboys were embarrassingly bad defensively.

Don't quit your day job, Norm; you'll never make it as a comedian! ;)

I wonder if Michael Irvin is still hosting those cocaine parties where all the Cowboys got together to snort lines and circle suck cock? They were attended to a man I hear.........with Jimmy Johnson often the pivot man! :D

SaltandPepper98 said:
Not a bad day MuleMan, a questionable secondary. I had doubts about it from last year. And what are they averaging per game, about 12 penalties for 100+ yards? And they still can't get off to a good first half.

It actually turned out better than I had hoped. They were in the game for three quarters before the roof fell in against one of the top two or three teams I have seen in my lifetime.

Now the "Boys" know what it will take to be an "elite" team. It was a good test for them. Even they must know now that they are still one or two players from having a championship type of defense.

On the plus side, they scored well against one of the top defenses in the league. Romo is for real though a couple of those passes I thought were kinda risky. But when you don't have a good first half, you are playing catch-up.

Interesting tidbit I read this AM was that Brady tied Roger Staubach for best record after first 100 career starts by going 76-24. Irony is he did it in Dallas.

More ammo in the "Who's best, Brady or Manning" discussions. Now that Brady finally has Manning type receivers he is showing that he can put up numbers as well as wins. Plus he has better looking girlfriends though Manning has better commercials.

In two weeks Pimps "Skins" will become a stepping stone on the Pats road to this years Superbowl. Be interesting to see how Pats react to a better than average defense. "Boys" showed that Brady can be pressured though it doesn't do much good. Can you imagine if Farve had Brady's receivers yesterday?

Speaking of the "Skins" Pimp, did I ever tell you that I swore back in the "60's" that if I ever found out that if any member of a Washington Redskins team had any interest in fucking women, I would go celibate? Hasn't cost me pussy yet!

Norm
Hell Norm if Farve would of had Bradys boys the Pack would of scored 60 plus points on the skins yesterday. See Norm this is what I'm saying about the skins they just aren't solid there is no way GB should of beat them hell if the Boys played them instead of the Pats they would of beat them by 14 points. I'm glad Dallas got beat though this will put playing the game back in their heads. Hell if they would of won some half ass team down the road would of killed them. There is no way Pimps skins are going to get that eastern title.I think Brady is a better quarterback then manning. My two cents. The Boys are going to win now and the skins will be toweling sweat tryin to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread