• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Up And Horny Bull

• Thread starterYoungbullcucktalk
  • Start date

Youngbullcucktalk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2018
cucks im up playing with my 9 inch cuck and want to tell you what I would do to your wife

0FC3C780-CA77-4FDA-BDC3-21926587E9CB.jpeg

Reactions: hikawade and Tinycuckold
Youngbullcucktalk said:
cucks im up playing with my 9 inch cuck and want to tell you what I would do to your wife

We are a married couple. my dong is only 4.5 inches, just half of yours. my wife lost her virginity to a native american at bible camp when she was 16. I'm her second husb., I found out about her experiences 4 ears after we married. let's chat sometime.

Youngbullcucktalk said:

I exist to watch my wife being used hard and nasty. It' s what she is for and i am powerless to prevent it

20151028_193700.jpg 20151028_193622.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hikawade and Nazareth
well indeed your wife have certainly a fuckable body ^^ she's very sexy :9

Reactions: hikawade
HaveMyWife said:
I exist to watch my wife being used hard and nasty. It's what she is for and I am powerless to prevent it.
Very good. As your wife's cuckold, it sounds like you have the right attitude.

How about some background...? Did your wife start fucking other men more-or-less immediately after her marriage to you...? Or, did you encourage her, after which she seemed resistant, but she finally made you her cuckold...?

my function is to accept that real blokes can take her anytime they want. It is an honour to be ****** to watch but i dont even deserve that privilege.

Custer Laststand said:
Very good. As your wife's cuckold, it sounds like you have the right attitude.

How about some background...? Did your wife start fucking other men more-or-less immediately after her marriage to you...? Or, did you encourage her, after which she seemed resistant, but she finally made you her cuckold...?

HaveMyWife said:
my function is to accept that real blokes can take her anytime they want. It is an honour to be ****** to watch but i dont even deserve that privilege.
Ah.... I see you're in the U.K.

Did your wife require you to agree to that prior to agreeing to marry you...? Or, did the two of you arrive at that agreement at some point after you had been married for a while...?

I accepted she likes to cheat and taunt and i have to comply out of duty . From before we married. I like to be kept in my place

Custer Laststand said:
Ah.... I see you're in the U.K.

Did your wife require you to agree to that prior to agreeing to marry you...? Or, did the two of you arrive at that agreement at some point after you had been married for a while...?
Before . Way before. She deserves satisfaction and i deserve humiliation its that simple. Others give orders i obey

Without question

I hope you would or will enjoy her cunt and arse... They are not for me to monopolise. She likes cocks up her and i judt dont cut it

HaveMyWife said:
I accepted she likes to cheat and taunt and i have to comply out of duty . From before we married. I like to be kept in my place
Thanks for the explanation. From your point of view, it sounds like you've attained an ideal marriage.

Are there other things your strongly-sexual wife does to "keep you in your place" (as you put it) other than dating, seducing and fucking other men...?

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for the explanation. From your point of view, it sounds like you've attained an ideal marriage.

Are there other things your strongly-sexual wife does to "keep you in your place" (as you put it) other than dating, seducing and fucking other men...?
I am always submissive with her and yesh wpuld be the answer.... All forms of fetish humiliation from ****** bi/hard pegging to toilet duties to audio/visual cuck stuff (tied first and made to listen or watch on skype etc

Littledinkus said:
We are a married couple. my dong is only 4.5 inches, just half of yours. my wife lost her virginity to a native american at bible camp when she was 16. I'm her second husb., I found out about her experiences 4 ears after we married. let's chat sometime.
We dated 1yr., before we got married. She was open about liking variety. We'd gone to school together, and I knew some of her lovers. I guess I liked the competitive aspect, we fucked for the first time after she told me she had a man she'd always love. 4 yrs into the marriage I had a problem with jealousy, she went off to a business conference and met a young, stocky body builder, a millionaire. She confesssed to me about 2 months after she got home. She asked me what I was going to do about it.

Reactions: HaveMyWife
HaveMyWife said:
I am always submissive with her, and yes wpuld be the answer.... All forms of fetish humiliation from ****** bi and hard pegging to toilet duties to audio/visual cuck stuff (tied first and made to listen or watch on Skype, etc.
Excellent. You should be proud of yourself for doing such a good job as your wife's subservient and submissive cuckold. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Littledinkus said:
.... we fucked for the first time after she [my wife] told me she had a man she'd always love. 4 yrs into our marriage I had a problem with jealousy. She went off to a business conference and met a young, stocky body builder, a millionaire. She confesssed to me about 2 months after she got home. She asked me what I was going to do about it.
And your answer was....?

Most definitely :)

Custer Laststand said:
Excellent. You should be proud of yourself for doing such a good job as your wife's subservient and submissive cuckold. I encourage you to keep up your good work.
Cheers... Its what i am for

Users who are viewing this thread