• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Up And Horny Bull

• Thread starterYoungbullcucktalk
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
And your answer was....?
I masturbated in her face, hair, shoulders. I said nothing. She said I always was a dildo. "He has his own plane, I'll see him as much as I can."

her picture

Red 004.jpg

Littledinkus said:
I masturbated in her face, hair, shoulders. I said nothing. She said I always was a dildo. "He has his own plane, I'll see him as much as I can."
Very good. I guess your wife must have interpreted that as meaning you're turned on by the concept of her fucking other men.... i.e., a positive reply. Are you a premature ejaculator....?

Thanks for posting her photo, BTW. Your wife looks good....

Custer Laststand said:
Very good. I guess your wife must have interpreted that as meaning you're turned on by the concept of her fucking other men.... i.e., a positive reply. Are you a premature ejaculator....?

Thanks for posting her photo, BTW. Your wife looks good....
5ft10, red hair, long legs 40EE breasts, all natural. I fucked her while we talkes about her college experiences I had an uncontrollable ejacualation the second I said "black men." she laughed, said "where did THAT come from!?"

Users who are viewing this thread