• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longdistancecouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2011
Thanks to the economy my wife Ashley and I have been living as a "long distance couple", I have a very lucrative position in Baltimore and Ash's job here in Maryland was transfered to Silicon Valley and she has been their for two months. We have will be celebrating our fourth anniversay on July 16th. I am planning on flying out for an extended weekend celebration. We are hoping that he firm will transfer her back in a year or two.

Now back to the present. Ashley has told me in phone calls and long sexy hot emails that her office has a lot of sexy hunks working there and visiting on business. I think she is feeling me out about letting her fool around. I would like to hear from other guys who might be facing this type of temporary separation and the better half is sending out signals she would like to "test the dating waters".

We have both enjoyed sexy stories in the past as part of our loving. She knows cuckold stories get me excited but she is probably wondering if this translates to real life. I believe deep in my heart, this is what really turns me on.

How should I let her know that I would love to have her "temporarily take off the wedding band" and play the single girl again.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Long Distance Couple :)

• Love
Reactions: Islandsinthesun, Left, Latinosocalbull and 8 others
Good luck, it seems a lot of guys here have done it.
Check out sherules post I think it is called new direction on here. He's going through same thing

I'd wait till you go out for a visit or she comes home for a visit and then one night over a bottle of wine you can bring it up. Just ask her about the "hunks" in her office as a starter. You can play with her wedding ring on her finger and then playfully say she can "take it off" every now and then if she feels the need being so far away.

Or you can suggest that you are well aware that sometimes "things happen" - maybe when she's out for a drink after work or when she's in the gym or whatever - that sometimes the unplanned happens. You should reassure her that you know she's only human and may give into her desires. Let her lead it from there - if she is interested at all she should reply to that lead in.

Reactions: cynful and hashcuck
She Called this Afternoon

Ashley called me this afternoon at work. She wanted to tell me that she will be flying in Friday so she can give me some needed loving "her words" but I won't argue that it is not needed. ;) I know that I will take "Soon To Be"s advice and put it into practice over a very romantic dinner (reservations already made) and some very hot loving. I made hotel reservations near the restaurant in downtown Baltimore.

Ash asked me if I would mind her going out with some of her gal friends after work sometime. I told her that she needs her relaxation time so have fun. She then said that the girls are all single and love to flirt and tease the guys at whatever club they visit. I told her that sounded like it would be a fun way for her to enjoy dancing and some male attention. Ash then said some of them even "hook up" with guys they really like, but she then said that she would not do that to me. I told her that I trust her and that if she wanted to enjoy some "beyond flirting" I would understand she has needs and she could tell me all about it in detail when we have our "hot date" this weekend.

Before she hung up, she told me that they will be going out to dinner and then maybe some "fun" after work.

She is so sexy and I can't wait to hold her in my arms this weekend, make love toher as we talk about some hot flirting and teasing that she enjoyed hopefully tonight.

Longdistancecouple

Reactions: cynful
I'd suggest you read the entire thread by "sherules" as a perspective on how a similar situation can evolve.

However, in re-reading your post, I had mistakenly assumed you were only talking about 2 months apart. I would seriously re-think this if it is for a year or two as I now understand on a re-read. I think that while this may be hot for the short-term, the risks of it over a longer term, I think, are too much. I would almost guarantee that this liberal an arrangement with her will be a detriment over time - that is - unless you will enjoy what will undoubtedly turn into an uncontrollable situation.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Read Sherules

Soon to be: I read Sherules and I am more determined to probe a possible long distance cuckold or cheating wife (with my permission and acceptance) arrangement with Ashley. I can not wait till this weekend when I romance her and during our loving, find out about her going out with the "girls" and then see if Ash is interested at all in the adventure that Sherules is experiencing. I know my wife and I will know how she real feels about possibly acting single during her stay in California. I will accept whatever she decides and I know this is probably being selfish, but I hope she wants to take another crack at the single life.

I realize the "dangers involved" and will discuss all these matters with Ashley if she is interested in having that type of relationship.

Longdistancecouple

Call From Ashley

Last night Ashley called me a little after midnight her time, which was three in the morning in Maryland. She sounded a little tipsy but luckily one of the other girls drove. They went to a club that college guys frequent and she had a ball. Now talk about stupid questions: I asked her if she meant that literally. She laughed and said "silly I had a very nice time". She danced most of the evening and got two phone numbers, one she threw away, but the second was from a guy named Robert, he is a senior at the Silicon Valley University. She said he had beautiful wavy hair and that sexy rugged look. She asked me if she should call him for a date. There I was sitting on the edge of my bed, looking at Ashley's Picture which I have on my night stand, and stroking my hard on. I asked her if she was attracted to him and she told me yes, in her own sexy soft voice way. I then said that she should call him right now, tell him that you have been thinking about him since you left the club and make that date. I then told her that she needs to go and buy a very sexy dress to wear, one that would really make an impression on her date.

We said we loved each other and I went back to sleep. Ashley called me at the office to let me know that tonight she is going to dinner with Robert.

I know this is only the beginning, but I am horny as hell and loving it.

Longdistancecouple

Reactions: baddy145 and cynful
What a sexy name...Ashley! I don't think it is going to be too long that she will be enjoying a new cock pushed deep into your wife's pussy. Oh boy are you in for it. By the time you see her again two thing will probably happen. First she will have replaced your cock and learn to love it and second you will be jerkin off so much your dick will rub away!

Can't Wait to Hear About Her Date

Far2easy: Thank you for the compliment to Ashley. She is as sexy as her name. I want her to take it nice and easy and not feel any pressure to perform for anyone (meaning me). If she meets a guy she likes then it would be so naturally sexy having my sexy wife enjoy another man's cock. I know she will call me after her date, maybe I should go to bed early to be ready for any middle of the night calls. My cock will be ready.

Longdistancecouple

Let's review,

Fairly new marriage.

Long term + long distance separation.

Sexy wife in a free thinking area.

Things moving fast on the west coast.

"I know my wife......."

What could go wrong........?

Interesting comments: "I will accept whatever she decides and.... + I realize the "dangers involved"....." Sounds like you wish to lose the wife.

Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra and cynful
your gonna mess around and not have a home to go back to..she gonna have another guy moved in and your stuff packed and in storage. u have to be around to control the situation.

Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra
We Love and Trust Each Other

First to answer TXboy and coynchico: Ashley and I have talked about going into this type of relationship before she left on the new job. We talked about how long distance relationships are difficult for any couple who really love each other, and that we could make it work because we do love each other. I told her that I have read (and then I let her read cuckold stories where the wife and hubby lives apart for a signifcant period of time, due to work or military committment, where the wife would date with the husband's approval and out right encouragement. So we have not gone into this blindly or I am not out right trying to lose my wife. We both find the cuckold/ sharing type of relationship extremely hot and will continue to enjoy it.

Ashley called me again after her date with Robert. She did wait till 9 AM EST (6 AM PST) and luckily my schedule was open, no appointments, so I was able to spend time on the phone with my babe. Ash told me that she bought a new cocktail dress, a sexy but tasteful slip dress that would again tastefully show off her sexy breasts. She told me that Robert apparently enjoyed the dress since he had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her. They went out to dinner. After dinner, he said he couldn't stay out late, due to class the next day. So they went to a secluded area near campus ( a campus lovers' lane). There they necked and she let him feel her tits and she admitted that she gave his substantial package ( I have 6 inches and I am rather thick) and I know that Ash probably can not wait to compare me with him. He did ask her out on Friday, but she said she had to fly back east but they made a lunch date for Monday.

Ash told me that he is a great kisser for a college guy and he knows how to use his hands. I told her that he probably has had a few coeds before he met her. She then told me that she will go into more detail about "her date with Robert" when we are in bed together on Friday.

I can't wait to pick her up Friday.

Longdistancecouple

LD,
Tks for the info! Look forward to your future postings. All the best to you and Askley.

LD, forgot to ask, do you think Ashley will come on CW and post??

I will ask her this weekend if she wants to join me on the forum.

Reactions: baddy145
I can understand fellow members not wanting this type for themselves or cautioning you against it. Fair enough, but this IS a cuckold forum. Doesn't sound like you or Ashley are uninformed as to the potential risks. (Full disclosure, my woman and I have had near misses, and she enjoys good natured fantasizing.) Except for on the job complications, why bother removing the wedding ring? If you both like the comparison, (humiliation?) angle, why not have her let the new man know your size compared to his? That way, his comments on it can be relayed to you. Just a thought.

I know my wife and when she feels comfortable with Robert or finds another guy and gets that comfort zone, then she will open up to him, and let him know about my size and other things just to spice up any competitive feelings he might have. On the flip side, she will let me know how I shape up to her other "lovers". One idea I am going to explore with her, is watching her and her date at a club when I visit her in California. That would be so hot, sitting in another part of a club and watching Ashley and a date dance and romance. Has anyone enjoyed that with their spouse?

Longdistancecouple

You're going far beyond my comfort level but I admit it's very arousing to fantasize about. I hope you will be okay if it goes in a direction you don't want it to.
Keep us all posted. See if she'll give you some more graphic details, not sure about others here but somehow hearing a woman describe enjoying having sex is incredibly arousing.

I am glad this snow storm hit yesterday instead of tomorrow. Her flight is arriving at 1PM and I will be there with some flowers and a huge hard on. Robert, her new friend in California, is going to take her to the airport. I have reservations for a very expensive restaurant in Baltimore and hotel reservations. I will be bringing a computer in case she wants to look at a few cuckold sites.

Longdistancecouple

Have fun..........

Status
Not open for further replies.