• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want My Wife to Make Me a Long Distance Cuckold

• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am Bull and I want to use your wife a my fuck doll!

Reactions: hikawade
What a Night

We had a night of loving and just hot fucking, that we hadn't felt since our honeymoon. When I picked Ashley up at the airport, she looked so damn sexy and hot. As soon as she came out of the gate, I took her in my arms and gave her a deep wet kiss.

It seemed like an eternity to get her bags but finally we were on our way to the hotel where we are going to spend the weekend. As I drove, Ash told me about her flight and how it was so hot having a stud like Robert take her to the airport. She had her soft sexy hand on my bulge as she told me about Robert taking her to the airport and then before she went through security, he took her in his arms and gave her a deep kiss.

It took me 20 minutes to get to our hotel and when I got her to the elevator, luckily we were alone, and our room was on the 20th floor, so plenty of time for a deep elevator kiss. As soon as we got to the room, we were all over each other and I could not lick and kiss her body quickly enough. She had her diaphragm on, she put it on before she left, so we could just jump into bed and we did.

After I kissed every inch of her hot body and sucked on her hot nipples, she had me lie down and she sucked and teased my nuts and cock until I was ready to shoot my load across the room. She then go on top and rode me cow girl style and we both came together, it was so fuckin fantastic. After we came down, we kissed and cuddled as we enjoyed a very warm after glow.

As we kissed and cuddled, I asked her how she liked being a "single" girl? Ashley kissed me and grabbed my relaxiing cock and told me that there are so many hot guys out there for a girl to choose from. I said, "Like Robert" and she said, "exactly like him". She told me that she felt like she was back in college dating and that he was a gentleman and even when they were "parked" only went as far as she let him.

I then asked her the million dollar question: Does she want to go further with him? Ash asked me if I want her to and I told her that only if she feels safe with him. I then said " you could really give him a hint by asking him to get a test for STD's, that would probably get his mind racing and his cock throbbing. But a college guy's cock is probably constantly throbbing.

I said that all I ask her is that she tell me everything that "they do together" in hot steamy details and not to spare my feelings at all".

She then kissed me as I was getting hard again and told me that she is sure Robert would get the test right after she asks him, and that she will use her natural sexy wiles to let him know that he has the "green light" to go further a lot further".

We made love three times last night. We had room service for dinner, and we had dinner naked. For dessert, I had well fucked pussy. Hmmmm.

This morning, I woke up with my sexy bride riding my morning wood and she said she missed having sperm inside of her vagina. I asked her what are you going to do when you are too busy to come back home or I can't get off to visit? Ashley kissed me and said that " I guess if its ok with you, Robert could help me out." She saw my answer when I got hard right after she said that.

Right now she had some email to handle for her job, and I hope that she is also sending a sexy "see what you are missing being single" email to Robert just to get him worked up.

I will write more later tonight or tomorrow.

Longdistancecouple

Reactions: baddy145 and cynful
Keep it going! She is definitely going to keep you hard for a long time to come. She should tell him overthr phone while you have dinner tonight. Tell him to get tested so that he can have her bare so she can enjoy his cum splashing inside her. And then put you in a condom for your last fuck before she goes home! Perfect!

Reactions: cynful
On Her Way Back

I just got back from leaving Ashley at BWI. She should be arriving back at her West Coast home in an hour or so. I know that Robert will be waiting for her. She has sent him a couple of emails during this weekend. She made sure I didn't see the emails and I did not test her by demanding to see them. Maybe I should have, but I didn't this time.

Yesterday we had a very romantic day. We went to breakfast at the hotel and then for a swim and in between, I emptied my balls into my hot little wife. We did look at some cuckold sites and cheating wife sites and it turned both of us on. Ashley saw how hard these stories got me and she could not help but notice that my cock got really hard and dripped pre-cum when reading about a wife having a baby by another man.

Ash asked me if that really turned me on and I told her yes. She then asked why and I said that I can't speak for all men, but there is something very sexy about seeing the woman you love carrying a child that you could not have physically put in her womb. I have to say after that, we had one of our hottest love making sessions.

In the afterglow, I told her that I love her more than any thing and that I want her to continue to see Robert if she likes or any other man that may develop an attraction to.

She did tell me that when she emailed Robert earlier, she asked him to go get a blood test so that he can make love to her bare. She told me that she is sure he probably made an appointment as soon as he got the email. She told me that until they get any results she will have him use condoms and they later the diaphragm. She also told me that she will tell me every hot detail of every date and I told her that she should let him know in her own hot sexy way that she wants to go further, a lot further.

Before she left, we did go shopping in the hotel shop and Ashley bought a couple of sexy tie tops, the tops that if you untie the bow in front, her beautiful bare breasts would be there for kissing and loving.

I will write more after I hear from my honey.

Longdistancecouple

Reactions: cynful
Her Phone Call

Busy day at work, but I finally have some time to write. Ashley made it back safely and Robert was waiting for her. She called me from his car. Now this was with him sitting right next to her in the drivers seat, she told me that he was waiting for her at the gate and he took her in his arms and gave her a deep romantic French kiss. Ash said that most of the people there probably assumed that he was her husband greeting her after a trip. He told her that he missed her, now remember they have only known each other for about a week, so the guy was definitely pushing it. Ashley said that she kissed him back and said that "she missed him also". Now normally that would be a slap at me, but I know Ash and she was tweaking me and at the same time, letting him know that she is looking forward to spending time with him.

As she was talking I heard her giggle and tell him, not now your windows aren't tinted and people can see. I can imagine that he probably tried to give her a feel. She then told me that she really enjoyed the her visit and that maybe I can return the visit soon.

Then she said that Robert was taking her out to dinner and then back to her apartment. She told me that she was tired and he had a quiz tomorrow in one of his business classes so they would have an early night. She then said "I love you" and I returned the sentiment and she hung up.

One of the things we talked about this past weekend, was the possibility of me going to whatever club or restaurant they are at and then I get to watch him romance her. She said that maybe we can do that when you visit, but I would have to promise not to interfere or even come out of the shadows no matter what I see or how horny or jealous I get. I made her that promise, with a huge hard on in her hands. Now that is a promise.

Longdistancecouple

Reactions: baddy145 and cynful
Phone Call Last Night

Ashley called me last night after her and Robert had dinner. She was calling from the ladies room, and she wanted to ask me if I was really sure I wanted her to date Robert like she was single. I told her that I was sure and then I immediately asked what are you planning on doing. She told me that she felt like asking him up to her apartment, no room mate and plenty of privacy.

I told her that she should check her purse, that I had slipped a box of condoms in it before she left. I also told her that I trust her and love her and that if she is horny for some hot sex, enjoy. I reminded her that she needs to get some rest for work the next day, and that Robert probably has class. It was only 8PM when she called (11 PM in Maryland) so they had some time.

I told her to enjoy and then let me know how her performed as a lover. I had a huge woodie just talking about this.

She is still at work and I hope when she gets time she will either call or write about her first time with her new boyfriend.

Longdistancecouple

Reactions: baddy145
Looking Toward Weekend

Ashley called me a few minutes ago and told me she had a boring day in the office. Because of the storm that is covering most of the country has interfered with a series of teleconferences she was supposed to have.

Robert called her earlier this afternoon and invited her to a "party" at one of the frat houses on Friday. Ash asked me if she should go. She told Robert that she would call him after an afternoon meeting, she really just wanted to call me. She was concerned that she would not fit in. I laughed and said "honey you would put those coeds to shame, just wear one of your micro mini skirts and one of your sexy tops and you will be just fine. I also told her to broaden your outlook and if the opportunity presents itself, flirt with other guys and let Robert know how fucking sexy you really are.

She said that she went to a few parties like that while she was in college, before we met, and that she got introduced to blow jobs and sucking a guy off at these parties. I told her to have fun and she could really build a fire under Robert if she plays her flirting the right way. I told her that I would not be surprised if he would want to maybe go to a local motel or his dorm apartment after you flirt up a storm. Just bring condoms especially until his test results come back.

She said are you really sure about this, and I said just enjoy yourself, relax and enjoy being a sex goddess. I told her that she needs to keep her ring on and that would probably make you really exciting as a romantic target by some hot studs.

After our conversation, I had a hard on and she told me that she will definitely call me after and let me know how much "fun" she had.

Before I hung up, I told her that I will now have hot dreams about what she will be doing Friday night. She said "I love you" and that she was now going to call Robert to say that she would love to go to the party.

I miss her but I would not change this for the world.

Longdistancecouple

Reactions: Dwayne and baddy145
Wow, really interested to hear how her weekend goes...

I want to use your wife as my fuck doll!

Reactions: hikawade
Some Dress Suggestions

Its been hard concentrating on work knowing that in 24 hours Ashley will be at a fraternity party surrounded by college guys who need to empty their balls in sexy hot girls. I sent her a three outfits that I would like her to buy tomorrow before her date, and wear one for her date. I told her my favorite was the white mini dress.

I also told her to take a couple of boxes of condoms, just in case. I then told her that she should bring an overnight bag and a change of clothes just in case Robert might have some ideas for some fun after the party.

She did write back and said "that she will start making my fantasies come true" and she said that her and one of her office friends will go out shopping during lunch.

I ended my email with I love you so much, have a wonderful sexy weekend.

I know that I will be hard all weekend and I hope that Robert asks her to spend the night or even the weekend together. I will be happy with what ever Ashley lets him do, just so she is safe and happy.

I have included pictures of the outfits I would like her to buy.

Longdistancecouple

Attachments

• V312788_S48.jpg
    V312788_S48.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 657
  • Z1425SEBR.1.jpg
    Z1425SEBR.1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 707
  • A005-WHTbig2.jpg
    A005-WHTbig2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 692
She Called From the Office

Ashley called me from her office before she left to get her hair done. She wanted to give me one more chance to have her back out of going to the party. I asked her if she bought one of those dresses and she told me that she couldn't find the exact one she was looking for but she will not be disappointing Robert and his friends tonight.

She said that she could call and say something has come up or she didn't feel well. I asked her how she really felt and she admitted that she needs a cock so badly. I told her not to do herself and just let the need build and then let Robert take care of that need later. She said that she will pack an overnight bag and she bought two packs of condoms.

I told her that she is going to outshine all of those coeds and she will have all those college guys jealous of Robert. It hasn't been so long since my frat days and I know that Robert will be bragging to his frat brothers that he won't be sleeping alone tonight. I also told her that if he has his blood test results, just screw the condoms and really enjoy his cock.

I told her that I will be dreaming about her all night. Ash told me that she will let me know how her night went but it might not be until Saturday afternoon.

longdistancecouple

Wow, hope she can slip away for a bit to give you get a surprise call or text message... But she might be too involved in something... :)

Text and Later a Short Phone Call

She sent me a text late last night and I jacked off to it. All she wrote was : leaving party and going to hotel in town,need some cock now. Test clean, :D love ya.

That was the text and obviously Robert was going to get "very lucky" last night.

She then called me about a half hour ago from the hotel. Robert was getting the car, so she had only a few minutes to tell me that her and Robert slept together last night and that he did not use a rubber. She said that she will send me an email all about the party. She had to go when Robert pulled the car to the front of the hotel. She said she had fun and my "fantasies are coming true".

Man, this means that Robert is now the first man to have his sperm inside of my Ashley since we married. I know she uses a diaphragm and she did not tell me if she did or not last night. Also I was doing some quick math and she should be OK, safe for the next week in terms of her fertile time.

I will be checking my email every few minutes, I love her so much and I know she is serious about have fun while we are "separated".

Longdistancecouple

Congratulations on having a fresh barebacked now Hot Wife. They are the greatest gift in the world. I for one can hardly wait to hear more. Hope she gets lots of cock for herself and you. Sounds as though you two love each other totally. This is hot stuff as is your lady. Enjoy, okdeacon :D

yes, congrats! i'm very jealous. my wife is getting close to cucking me, and the suspense is killing me. i'm sure she has cucked me in the past, but it was before she knew my fetish, early in our relationship. i can't wait until it really happens for me. meanwhile, good luck to you both.

I bet you are gonna be getting a call one of these days that is like "guess who is gonna be a daddy!" Robert! Enjoy your torment!

Ash finally sent me her email. Ashley loves to flirt and she was in flirt heaven at the party. When she came in on Brads arm, she did get noticed, most of the girls gave the usual look of "who is the new chic" and the guys liked what they saw and that was why Robert introduced her as his girl.

She danced with Robert and then they sat down for a drink. A few of Robert's fraternity brothers asked about the ring, and she said that "her and her husband are separated, so she is free to date". One of his buddies gave him the high five and Ash knew what he meant. She said she felt really sexy that these hot college studs thought she was "hot coed material".

A few other guys danced with her and she said that each one let his hands do some wandering but it wasn't till later when this one black guy, Gerald, asked her to dance and during the dance he wanted to know if she wanted to go to one of the other "rooms". She found out that is where couples would make out, enjoy BJs and even fuck. She looked at Robert who was talking with some guys and he smiled and he knew by her look what she was asking. Her and Gerald went to one of the free rooms and soon her panties were off and he was trying to get to the "prize", but Ashley told him that he can eat her out, and she would take care of his "bulge" but only Robert's cock will be inside her tonight.

When I read that, I got super wood, knowing that my hot bride was thinking about after the party and spending the night with Robert. Gerald said that was "cool" and soon she was kissing her first black cock and balls. When he came she swallowed everything and she said there was a lot. He brought her off with his mouth and they both enjoyed it.

Two other guys, both white, had the same fun, and she wrote that she really had her protein that evening. After the last guy finished, Robert came over to her and asked if he could have a turn. Ashley kissed him, probably smelling with cum on her breath, and she told him that she wanted to go to the hotel outside town and spend the weekend with him.

That night she had her first cock out side marriage and she loved making love to him. Ashley told me that she wore her diaphragm and that she was glad to have brought two tubes of spermicide. After fucking twice they fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning, she woke up next to him and after cuddling him, she saw his morning hard on and she got on top of him and gave him a wake up that he would not forget.

He woke up before he came and was able to enjoy the wake up of his life. After she drained him, she laid next to him and they kissed and cuddled before taking a shower together. After their shower they went to the hotel dining room for breakfast. Ashley told me that their were a few couples and families already there. She felt that they were probably looking at them as newlyweds since he could not keep his eyes off of her and they held hands at the table.

They spent the rest of the day just walking around the local mall, window shopping, talking and just enjoying each others company.

Ash wrote that Robert told her that he is really excited about finishing his studies this semester. He is a business major and already has a position with a firm in the valley. Ashley told him that she is sure he will be a great success.

Tonight they were going to dinner at one of the steak houses in the area and then spend the evening at the hotel pool.

Ashley wrote that she hopes turning my fantasy into a reality is all I hoped for, because she wrote that she is a very happy woman and she is sharing a hotel room this weekend with a very sexy, loving, and caring young man.

When I wrote her back, I asked her if her invitation was still open, when I would come to visit, I would be able to watch her and Robert date but I would have to agree not to interfere even if I had strong second thoughts. She wants me to be invisible in the background and let her and Robert enjoy a romantic date. I wrote that I would like to do that on Valentines weekend, and that I would take a day off so I could watch the lovers on Valentines Day.

She wrote back, that would be OK with her, since Robert has already asked her to spend Valentine's Day with him at a nice romantic dinner and then dancing a local club.

I really can't wait to spend Valentine's Day evening watching my wife date and be romanced by another man.

She wrote that Robert's hard on had to be 8 inches at least. I am 6 inches totally hard.

Longdistancecouple

Cuck4Life

Please keep us informed of your cuckold situation. I hope your wife opens up about her past cuckolding. Please send me a PM and we can chat further about entering this very exciting lifestyle.

Longdistancecouple

Sounds Good :)

It is good to have such an open cuckold relationship....

Wow, that is one hot weekend. You must be constantly semi-hard knowing that her ring identifies her as married but she is dating openly. And I loved how she has told them she is separated and she is free to date.
I love it when my wife tells me about waking up next to her BF and his big "morning wood" and how she likes to mount him and fuck him awake.
I'm glad your wife is not going to be lonely during this difficult separation ;)
Have fun
Happy JO'ing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread