• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's your biggest ever sexual regret?

• Thread starterSwingingChris
  • Start date
Zima said:
Great at least now you'll never have to wonder what you had missed out on and you can think that just maybe she has always had the same feelings about you too
Just had a hour with Libby on our own , yes she was upset I did not kiss her and we had a good play with each other so I have put one of my regrets right

I actually have two. First one would be not agreeing to being a blowbang slut for a group of 5-6 guys. Hubby and I had just became swingers around 2003 and one of the guys in the swingers club we were part of wanted me to be their slut at a hunting camp. They would all gather at the camp at various times throughout the year to hunt and play poker. The girl that had been their slut for a few years did not want to do it anymore so they were looking for a new girl to service them. I thought about it long and hard but since we were new to the lifestyle was really nervous.

Second regret was not having my bull’s baby years ago. Was actually pregnant with his baby but had a miscarriage. That wasn’t my fault but still regret not having his baby

Reactions: Rocckman
Not taking it further when my wife's mother flaunts her massive breasts. On a number of occasions she has deliberately walked topless in front of me after her shower when my wife has been out.

RLyonheart said:
Not taking it further when my wife's mother flaunts her massive breasts. On a number of occasions she has deliberately walked topless in front of me after her shower when my wife has been out.
You'll never know unless you try but I'd at least mention something about it to her and see what her reaction is, you may very well get some nice nipple sucking in with her

Reactions: RLyonheart
come on you horny, use me AD 581072341
boy do I regret this
dumb cuck hubby

20170225_101810.jpg

Not swinging and turning my wife into a married white *****. She loves to fuck at our age (60’s). She should be fucking and sucking other guys but is reluctant.

I’m guessing she has regrets not getting to experience hung guys in her luscious pussy instead of my average sized to below average sized cock.

Hawkdoctor said:
Not swinging and turning my wife into a married white *****. She loves to fuck at our age (60’s). She should be fucking and sucking other guys but is reluctant.
Yep and I can guarentee there is nothing more exciting then watching someone else fuck your wife

Reactions: Hawkdoctor
Zima said:
Yep and I can guarentee there is nothing more exciting then watching someone else fuck your wife
My dream fantasy and even better if he is a bbc.

Zima said:
You'll never know unless you try but I'd at least mention something about it to her and see what her reaction is, you may very well get some nice nipple sucking in with her
I have joked with her and she just smiles.

RLyonheart said:
I have joked with her and she just smiles.
I’ve encouraged my wife too and get eyes rolling as well. She needs her pussy filled by another guy!

Users who are viewing this thread