• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's your biggest ever sexual regret?

• Thread starterSwingingChris
  • Start date
When I was a teen, the old, white haired security guard lured me into his empty house to let me fish in their pond. Bit soon he said to come on the stool between his legs and kept talking to me while casually squeezing my CROTCH. I was an obsessive compulsive wanker at that age but I got scared and left just as he invited me round to the back of the house to see his filthy servant quarters. I left. To this day, I imagine being stripped and fondled by this man. What a loss. Being hypersexual, I paid a street ***** in Bangladesh to fuck me for 20 bucks,around 84 ents. I fucked her often and we developed a deep bond. I would be 19 on Paris before I had the guts to enter and adult cinema and wank off a total stranger. My wife has no idea of my fondness for cock to this day.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and smallcockguy
Not eating my first wife's pussy after bbc.

• Wow
Reactions: MatureCockWhore, Lovasianladies and JulieBracken
happydad said:
Not getting into swinging earlier in pur marriage
i wish that i & the ex wife would have getting into swinging earlier in owe marriage

Reactions: Lovasianladies
not having my wife fuck other men when we was married

Reactions: BWCHUGETIT and Lovasianladies
SwingingChris said:
Mine is saying no when my wife (girlfriend back then, 27ish years ago) asked if she could piss on me.
Mine never asked ,I asked. I just wanted to tock another of my bucket list.To be fair every now and then I will say keep drinking tonight ,and she knows what I require. Have went for a small funnel and it saves drips if you can't keep up with the flow.👍 Things I regret not being able to talk her into swapping.

Not sucking cock at an earlier age
My late wife not hotwifing earlier in our relationship

Reactions: throwback
My biggest regret is not realizing how much I like interracial when I was younger because I would love to be able to start life over again and find me a white woman who would fuck black guys for me wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted and as many as I wanted her to do. And possibly have mixed kids for me as well.

Reactions: nelssim and love2watchAsians
Not excepting my wife’s offer to bring her boyfriend to bed with us other than that we did most things in fact all my fantasies were fulfilled I only turned the offer down because I knew she liked privacy with him

thinking about it I also regret not fucking my cousin when we we teenagers we were we were both up for it but finished up her wanking me and I fingered her we were to frightened nobody knew we were so close she was really my first girlfriend

Reactions: ckc
Kenbcolley said:
thinking about it I also regret not fucking my cousin when we we teenagers we were we were both up for it but finished up her wanking me and I fingered her we were to frightened nobody knew we were so close she was really my first girlfriend
That's hot as fuck

SwingingChris said:
That's hot as fuck
She was she was 16 I was a year older we were left alone at my parents one afternoon we had kissed before and touched each other and any chance we got we would play together from the time we were ten ish. We were sitting on the sofa chatting and cuddling she could see I was hard and kissed me we were soon all over each other she said do you want to make love to me I said desperately we had nothing on by then but without condoms and frightened of the consequences we finished up bringing each other to a orgasem we decided we had to stop being cousins we felt it would not be excepted so we drifted apart we still keep in touch we are both married and in our 70s the last time we met she told me she still loved me and regretted us splitting up and I agreed

happydad said:
Wife had her first BBC yesterday
Tell us about her experience.

Cockduh said:
Tell us about her experience.
Our new friends Mary and David came over with their friend Lester. He is 6 ft. 3. And has a 12 inch cock. We started playing strip poker and after Davis dared Mary to let Lester fuck her. I noticed Cathy starting to breath hard when Mary and Lester were fucking. When they finished I dared Cathy to give Lester a bj. It was amazing at the amount of cum that overflowed out of her mouth, as soon as Lester rested I dared Cathy to let him fuck her bareback

• Love
Reactions: Janrich, Lovasianladies and Treckster
My ex was petite and very sexy. Small but nice tits and great ass - the perfect sex toy. Almost every man not just liked her but definitely wanted to fuck her. She liked the sex very much and could take a dick in any hole. I regret that I should use this more as an entertainment for me and her. On a few occasions some man were flirting with her. I should encourage her to fuck them and watch that. She cheated a few times but told about that later. I cheated too.

SwingingChris said:
Mine is saying no when my wife (girlfriend back then, 27ish years ago) asked if she could piss on me.
Kinky slut. I love that. I admire a woman like that. I understand your regret, but you can make up for it now I guess.
If that's a kink my wife is into and loves to do, I would accommodate her for sure.
I'd love to reciprocate by pissing all over her too, especially in her mouth and all over her face.
Kinky shit is fun.

Reactions: SwingingChris
samanthaNwilli said:
He always wants it sucked after.
A cock needs to be cleaned after it's finished fucking and cumming. I much prefer a woman's mouth do it, but if that's what you like, I'm not judging. Each, there own. Enjoy what you enjoy doing.

Oh my so many regrets.

-Not sucking cock as a teen.
-While dating my wife, she was my first, she asked me if I wanted to try sex with another woman. I should have said yes or at least suggested a couples swap.
-After trying to see how long my wife could go without sex, at the end of the second week she said to me, if you're not going to fuck me, I'll go out and find someone that will. I was so turned on I fucked her twice. I should have let her go out and get fucked.
-While waiting to pick up my wife from work, I was in an adult bookstore and a nice middle-aged couple wanted to play with me and I didn't. I wish I would have.
-Not fucking a divorced woman I worked with.

Mine was waiting so long to try sex with black men.

• Love
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, throwback, Mylatinawife and 1 other person
Not convince my now wife to go to a shiny dipping party in high school

Never becoming swingers with my wife. We’re getting too old. Never watching my wife fucked by a bbc.

Users who are viewing this thread