• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When did you realize / accept you were a cuck?

• Thread starterFunCuck
  • Start date

FunCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2022
Hi,

For me it was one night my wife and I were having sex, and mid way she said outright “I just wish your dick was bigger”.

Never came so hard in my life.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, slutwifelina, Beano and 9 others
Nearly 6 years ago when my wife started seeing some of my friends for sex and I didn’t mind.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, slutwifelina, Monemilo and 6 others
One evening when looking at the contact ads in a magazine she said she could write a better ad and with my encouragement she did and has led to over 30 years of cuckolding.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, slutwifelina, Beano and 7 others
When I asked her if she was having sex with another man and she said "yes".

Reactions: cynful, Beano, robbiewillskucku and 3 others
When she was still seeing other men when we were engaged.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, robbiewillskucku, Beano and 5 others
When I finally broke down and told my wife that I wanted her to cuckold me (which I'd been holding inside for way too long). The actual act didn't happen for quite some time, but once I gave her control of things I was a cuckold for all intents and purposes.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, throwback, robbiewillskucku and 6 others
When Chris told me that she would still go to parties with her work friends even after we got married

Reactions: cynful, throwback, robbiewillskucku and 6 others
the night my wife first made me clean up her Bull's cum off her body after they had fucked and I absolutely loved the whole thing about it
and have been doing it for 25 yrs now. :)

• Love
Reactions: throwback, robbiewillskucku, Beano and 7 others
When I realised that hearing my wife tell me about her past lovers was making me aroused rather than jealous

• Love
Reactions: Beano, Alldaylong, robbiewillskucku and 3 others
When Véro offered me to move in with her, in her studio, but didn't stop her job. No more waiting at the bar or in the car. I was in the warmth, in front of the TV, waiting for the return of my beautiful by cab.
These returns shortly after 1 am were always a great moment, even if I got up early to work in the morning. And by the time I got home around 7pm, she had already been at work for a while. Except on Saturdays, when I was privileged (and sick to my stomach) to see her shower, dress, do her hair and perfume herself....for others.
Each time, she would tell me it had been a quiet evening. But between her kisses loaded with cheap champagne and the inimitable taste of sperm and her iron box that was filled (very quickly) with bills, I was not fooled.
And then there were the times she didn't come home until much later. I knew the reason.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, throwback, Beano and 2 others
To be honest it was when I was 9, there was African taxi driver who grabbed my moms big boobs infront of me and she enjoyed it and let him touch her boobs, I watched the whole incident and it turned me on so much. After that I started fantasizing about my mom fucking black guys

This is my mom back in 1980. No wonder black guys wanted her so much

aFb--Cs5KxGA5Nj5-nDTCfErv8m7w5QpMpFyAOXKQzw.png zeenat aman hot hips abdomen navel cleavage enticing wet body ******.jpg

Reactions: mwdad, BiwithHotGf, Hornyhubb and 3 others
Kelseyshaffer said:
If anyone would like to say what you would do to me to humiliate my husband message 8064540680

You're a gorgeous hot-and-sexy-lookng woman, Ms. Kelseyshaffer. Your husband obviously needs assistance, and you clearly deserve more than one man to keep you satisfied. I hope you have at least one lover. If not, I hope you step up, step out and expand your sexual horizons very soon.

So for me I had a cuck fantasy for years, and it was after I married my wife did the fantasy become a reality. I wrote a lot of stories and I am now able to publish them and many of them involve sissification, cuckolding, chastity, and the like. Well, she was snooping on my desktop and looked into my google drive and found all the stories I have written over the years. She helped make my fantasies a reality.

Reactions: cynful, Beano, nelssim and 2 others
I accepted it the night she acted on my idea for a MMF (see my story First Time on here). Once I saw how she reacted to a real stud's dick, I knew there was no going back.

Reactions: cynful, Beano and Custer Laststand
Years ago when my wife and I still lived with our respective parents we had sex in the car a lot, I used to fantasize about being spied on, I wanted her specifically to be seen, that fantasy lead on to want our spy to join in and ultimately I was the one on the outside watching. I didn't really come to understand my "kink" for many more years, but I certainly knew I was that way inclined. We was both 19 or 20 at the time... 3000 years ago.

Reactions: cynful, Beano, arthurarthur and 2 others
The night my wife had her first date with a black guy that was set up by her gf. She brought the guy home had me compare my dick to his cock and asked,” if I were her which would I fuck.” After I said his she had me suck him off to show I understood my knew role.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, monitaur, Beano and 4 others
Had several group sex fun w other couples w my gf when I was 21. Loved seeing her fucking n sucking other cock and loved eating the cum from her pussy and ass after. Knew then!
Finally got my wife to agree to it reveals I’m in heaven!!

Reactions: cynful, Beano, BWCOrson and 4 others
Deb and I had just had a fight about her cheating, she was never ever going to do it again. The next day she got busted for lewd behavior in public for having sex with a guy in a car. I kinda knew I had no choice. So now she sneaks around and fucks, I pretend not to know.

Reactions: cynful, Beano, arthurarthur and 3 others
A few years ago, my wife confessed to fucking another man 2 months before we got married. My feelings were a mix of anger, jealousy.. but mostly turned on. Fucked her 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks straight while imagining her having sex with that guy. Been imagining her with other men since

Reactions: cynful, Beano, Shannonn and 4 others
redheads said:
To be honest it was when I was 9, there was African taxi driver who grabbed my moms big boobs infront of me and she enjoyed it and let him touch her boobs, I watched the whole incident and it turned me on so much. After that I started fantasizing about my mom fucking black guys

This is my mom back in 1980. No wonder black guys wanted her so much

aFb--Cs5KxGA5Nj5-nDTCfErv8m7w5QpMpFyAOXKQzw.png zeenat aman hot hips abdomen navel cleavage enticing wet body ******.jpg
Your mother is Zeenat Aman ?!?! Wow !

• Haha
Reactions: Custer Laststand and FunCuck

Users who are viewing this thread