• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When did you realize / accept you were a cuck?

• Thread starterFunCuck
  • Start date
jacques said:
A few weeks after our wedding, we moved to Africa where I was transferred for 3 years. A beautiful life for newlyweds in love.
As is often the case in such countries, the French expatriates lived among themselves and organized their activities often within their compounds.
During one of these first evenings, I had the opportunity to discuss with Patrice, one of my bosses. Handsome, in his forties, he is a charmer, a good talker and divorced. But sometimes quite raw in his comments and authoritarian. All young executives like me admire him.
While my wife is having a drink at the bar (as in the picture), I talk to him about our newly married life. I tell him, in the course of the discussion, that among the things that attracted me to Véro were her hair and her haircut, which I adore. He answers me: "I prefer women with short hair, with a boyish look. This androgynous side turns me on, especially when they suck."
Two days after this evening, I leave for my first professional trip in province. When I come back home, one week later, I find my Véro with short hair. It certainly suits her, but we had never talked about it before, especially since she knew my penchant for her initial hairstyle.
She never mentioned this decision to me (except: it's too hot, it's better!) but I still have a big doubt, doubt reinforced because she kept this boy's haircut (and even sometimes a little shorter) during months, until Patrice's return to France. And then, as if by chance, she let her hair grow again.
I would like so much to know what happened during this week..... and at the same time, I dread it.

View attachment 2035940
So you think your wife has been fucking your boss?

Reactions: cynful
Bibob said:
It was after our first threesome with a friend of ours, we were in bed after he had left and I asked if she enjoyed his cock? she said she did.
I then asked her if she would like to do it again, she thought for a moment the asked me a question, " Did you enjoy seeing Jim's cock fucking me?" I replied that I had fantasized about seeing her with another man.
She then asked, "If I told you I have been fucked a few times by other men, would you be mad at me?"
"Have you/" I asked, she said she had, then told me about her fucking other guys before we married and I was working away from home then she said she had cheated on me a few times after we married, a couple of times with the same guy who took her virginity.
I was hard listening to her when she looked at my cock took it in her hand and smiled saying, "You certainly don't mind do you?"
I pushed her onto her back and rammed my cock into her and fucked her hard.
That was the start of me becoming a cuckold and have had many times listened to her tales and have even joined in when she has brought a lover home.
Sounds so hot, have you seen her fucking ?

Duderocks said:
So you think your wife has been fucking your boss?
I think so of course, I fear it, I dread it but I also wish it. In any case, I have always been very well noted by Patrice who entrusted me with interesting and remunerative missions.

jacques said:
I think so of course, I fear it, I dread it but I also wish it. In any case, I have always been very well noted by Patrice who entrusted me with interesting and remunerative missions.
Do you also fuck her ?
Or only your boss?
Share some pics too

Duderocks said:
Sounds so hot, have you seen her fucking ?
I have watched her many times enjoying other men's cocks.
That first time threesome with our friend was such a turn on as I watched his cock spreading her pussy was incredible and do listen when she is alone in our bedroom with her lovers.
I get to watch and join in even cleaning them both up after they have fucked, that is the icing on the cake.

Reactions: littlecucky, Custer Laststand and cynful
I actually found out for sure when I was 17. Basically carried on a family tradition

Reactions: littlecucky, Custer Laststand, jacques and 1 other person
It happened in my early 20s and I didn’t know how to process it. I was dating my girlfriend for 3 years and she was still in college. She was getting hit on by a a black guy in class and said that she wanted to give him her number because she was wanted to still enjoy college while she could, but she loved me and wanted to keep our relationship. I didn’t know how to process it at the time and I broke up with her. I jerked off to the thought of the two of them for years after as it completely turned me on and I didn’t know how to process it. If I only knew what a cuckold was back then and the opportunity that I had of her fucking the black guy from class while we still dated. She and I met up a few times years later and one night while drinking and told me that after we dated, she realized what a small cock I had as I had been her first.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: DnPinVA, littlecucky and smallcockguy
Before we were married my Wife had a friend that went to "Sex/Swinger parties" she(my Wife) said she was interested in going along,as a couple,and seeing what went on, so we got an invite and off we went, we were a bit nervous at first but were soon made to feel very welcome we undressed and walked around naked watching people kissing, licking, sucking and fucking, we were both getting turned on and I soon had an election, my Wife was loving the attention of being nude and was invited to join in by her friend who was there and they started to touch each other and kiss, I was loving it and practically spunking up watching them, I fingered my Wife's pussy,it was dripping wet! We spotted a guy who had a huge cock, both long and thick so I suggested to her she ask if she could ride it, he agreed, he was sitting in an arm chair, his cock hard and ready to go I sat in front of him and watched my wife straddle him, while facing and looking at me, and slowly ease his cock inside, she leaned back so he could fondle her tits while she ground up and down on his cock, I got closer and could see her pussy stretched and wet by his cock, she was loving it and asked for my cock to suck, she was on heat and having an orgasm, the guy pulled out of her and shot a massive load over her tits and stomach this made me cum and shoot my load down the back of her throat, we loved the whole thing and couldn't wait to try the experience again, which we now have, many times.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, cynful, 2wheel and 2 others
Day when my wife let strange men grope her on dance floor made me realise that how exciting it is to watch her play with other men

• Love
Reactions: cynful, jacques, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
I realized it when I was unable to cum with my GF due to my having a small penis. Anyway, I was having sex with her and thought about my friend Jennifer with a black man, and immediately was able to cum.

After that, the only way I could ever cum with my GF was to think about my friend Jen getting black fucked.

One day, I even told Jennifer about this. I was afraid she'd be freaked out or get angry, but instead she actually said it was OK, and was glad that my thinking of her with a black man was able to help me out in bed.

Once I got Jen's OK to use thoughts about her with a black man to cum, I realized that I was destined to become a cuck. It was important for me to get a woman's approval to do it though. Without that, I don't think I'd have been able to embrace it and really get into it.

Reactions: littlecucky, Custer Laststand and Bibob
Covfefe said:
I realized it when I was unable to cum with my GF due to my having a small penis. Anyway, I was having sex with her and thought about my friend Jennifer with a black man, and immediately was able to cum.

After that, the only way I could ever cum with my GF was to think about my friend Jen getting black fucked.

One day, I even told Jennifer about this. I was afraid she'd be freaked out or get angry, but instead she actually said it was OK, and was glad that my thinking of her with a black man was able to help me out in bed.

Once I got Jen's OK to use thoughts about her with a black man to cum, I realized that I was destined to become a cuck. It was important for me to get a woman's approval to do it though. Without that, I don't think I'd have been able to embrace it and really get into it.
So has she now enjoyed a big black cock in front of you, if so did you enjoy it and fuck her afterwards?

Reactions: cynful
carcosa1 said:
At a gas station a black guy was hitting on my wife about how huge her ass was. I was in the other isle. She just blushed and said thanks but it’s been hard to shake since then wanting to see her fucked

View attachment 2045256
Sounds like you 2 need to have a long talk about how seeing that made you feel. It might have done the same for her, and she just needs to know you'd approve of her taking it to the next level, the next time a real man hits on her.

carcosa1 said:
That’s an amazing point I definitely need to follow up. How do you think I should bring it up?
I'd say post or during sex might work best. I first brought up the topic afterwards with my wife, while we were talking about fantasies. Kind of surprised her, but my almost instant erection showed her just how much the idea of her with another cock in her turned me on. And even back then, I didn't normally have that kind of quick recovery.

Reactions: cynful, robbiewillskucku and JeffCA
When I was in the Army, I got home early and we with a few friends were going out that night, I was trying to get a quicky when our friends got there I put some pant on opened the door and told them what we were doing they said don't let us stop you, said they would love to watch. I asked my wife she said ok all three of them fucked her, I never cam so hard in my life

Reactions: cynful, leahshub, littlecucky and 5 others
When while she worked as a **********, asking her not to clean up in between clients, just so I could smell the used condom and her used cunt. That's when I knew.

Reactions: Rocckman and robbiewillskucku
when my wife admitted to me that she'd be fucking co-workers on her business trips...since we were already basically living an FLR, and since I'd been cucked twice before in serious relationships, I said I understood her needs - and that was that. She never cucks me at home, but as a routine stable on her trips...which have obviously gotten better as the pandemic waned...

Reactions: cynful, leahshub, robbiewillskucku and 2 others
My wife and I were high school sweet hearts...each others firsts. We married when she was 18. After 3 years of marriage, and her saying sex with me was just okay, we were invited to move in with another couple. After my first day at my new job, I come home and my wife pulls me to the side and tells me my friend came home for lunch and was flirting with her. I asked her if she was interested, and she replied, I don't know...maybe. The next morning, I told her to wear a large t-shirt with nothing underneath, and if he comes home for lunch and you're interested, you can have fun.
That next day when I got home, I asked her if anything happened, and she pulled me aside, and with a big smile on her face she said yes.
We only stayed with them a month, but he continued coming over for "lunch" at our new place for 4 months...until she got pregnant.

Reactions: DnPinVA, nelssim, 2wheel and 5 others
littlecucky said:
..... We only stayed with them a month, but he continued coming over for "lunch" at our new place for 4 months...until she got pregnant.

Nice. Was your wife's baby a girl or a boy? And, do you know her daughter or son was sired by her lover, not by you?

Reactions: cynful and robbiewillskucku
It all started for me the night I watched my wife suck and fuck her old high school boyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Readyu, JeffCA and 3 others
she had her "reputation" already when we first met. Si When we start dating I already knew it would happen.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and crt

Users who are viewing this thread