• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White men who worship Black dick

• Thread starterfreakmichael41
  • Start date
with all the hatred , bigotry, vitriol, directed against gay or bi men the real problem lies with the hater of those men the real racism and bigotry is force, manipulation, and fear projected on to these people. any pleasurable act between consenting adults voluntary and non-cooercive is positive ,to give and receive pleasure [orgasms] is a counter to the death culture of america and the world at large. more later. art69xxx

i will post more in the future i love bbc and black people indeed all humanity all of us are in this world together the human race is the race all other identities in their extreme expressions are cause for monstrous destruction and chaos the seeking of pleasure is the seeking of god whether people are aware of this or no,, all adult mutually agreed arrangements are good .i find it appaling that depite progress of civil rights in the 1960,s the races are as polarized as ever. the counter to this is giving and recieving of pleasure and yes love the heaviest 4 letter word of them all. art69xxx

I love seeing 2 men together. I learned how to suck from a gay man and I havent gotten any complaints from anyone.

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc
Brothas like darryl are the PROBLEM!!

It amazes me that brothas like darryl make excuses for Black men who are faggots. Why would I want to give another MAN the pleasure of suckin my dick??? Being a man you must have some type feelin for that man to let him suck your dick. All this shit about just likin the feelin regardless of who gives it is bullshit. If you dont care as to how you get pleasured and by who you are a FAGG. Thats the same lame ass excuse that pedophiles use when using kids. Will you say that it dont matter who sucks your dick when its a kid also?? When you are MAN you make decisions and those decisions cannot be discounted as just goin with feelin.

longheadedsucka said:
It amazes me that brothas like darryl make excuses for Black men who are faggots. Why would I want to give another MAN the pleasure of suckin my dick??? Being a man you must have some type feelin for that man to let him suck your dick. All this shit about just likin the feelin regardless of who gives it is bullshit. If you dont care as to how you get pleasured and by who you are a FAGG. Thats the same lame ass excuse that pedophiles use when using kids. Will you say that it dont matter who sucks your dick when its a kid also?? When you are MAN you make decisions and those decisions cannot be discounted as just goin with feelin.

It must be terrible going through life worrying about labels and what other people think. I truly feel sorry for you.

longheadedsucka said:

It sounds as if we have some masculinity issues here.

typical

I understand that my views are the minority on this site. I dont expect any men especially white men to get it. Zagg and Lucie keep doin what your doin.I cant see how lettin a man suck my dick is suppose to make me more enlightened lol. I LOVE fuckin pussy more than most brothas. But there is no way in HELL I'm goin to let my love of fuckin pussy be equated to fuckin a man in the ass or lettin him suck my dick. To me they dont come close to each. I know to a lot of brothas there is no difference and thats good news for all these wimp ass white boys on here.

Man, it is just a sexual game, no need to label people.

I'm a masculine guy and my wife is very feminine. However, she REALLY enjoys seeing me on my knees sucking her lover and getting his big black cock ready for her. Other times, I have fucked another woman in front of her...always a woman who is part of another couple. The truth is it is MUCH easier to find a single hot guy for her than a single hot girl for me. Mainly because single women tend to also want a intimate relationship as part of the sex. In fact, she gets much more jealous when I'm with a woman than I do when she is with a man. She just doesn't trust most women's motives.

She loves how I let her fuck a man in front of me. I think mainly cuz it lets her be both sumissive (to him) and dominant (to me) at the same time. Makes her cum like crazy!

Interracial - My hot wife Nicole!

art69xxx said:
i will post more in the future i love bbc and black people indeed all humanity all of us are in this world together the human race is the race all other identities in their extreme expressions are cause for monstrous destruction and chaos the seeking of pleasure is the seeking of god whether people are aware of this or no,, all adult mutually agreed arrangements are good .i find it appaling that depite progress of civil rights in the 1960,s the races are as polarized as ever. the counter to this is giving and recieving of pleasure and yes love the heaviest 4 letter word of them all. art69xxx

Beautiful, Art!

i would love to lick a black mans cock and balls. especially when they are sweaty.
also be his toilet. and lick his ass. i want to be a servant to black men

The gay male angle is what this all seems to boil down to more then anything else.

White french man... serves and obeys to BLACK MEN even with no sex

I live in Paris, France.

I am slim, sportive, with no hair on my body, very discreet, cool

and I understood for a long time that whites are made to serve, be useful to BLACK MEN

I know where is my place, to serve, to obey to BLACK MEN, even with no sex, even to do their homejobs, to be their servant, to be humiliated by them

my msn adress is paul.fegari@hotmail.fr

I am sincere in my will to serve BLACK MEN

Reactions: Manwaife
Come on guys, lighten up about being a fag. If a guy is going down on his wife and sucking another man's cum from her pussy, what is so wrong about cleaning the lover's dick also. My wife started me cock sucking by inviting me to get down beside her and passing her lover's cock back and forth between us.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, XXXHWhotwife, Manwaife and 2 others
I love sucking big black cock. The first time I sucked a black cock was when I was 18, about 3 years ago, and it was incredible. Ever since then I've sucked so many huge thick black men I've lost count. They are so powerful, thick, and beautiful. I love it when a black man treats me like a little white slut, and pounds the hell out of me, letting out all of his aggression and just punishing my throat and hole.

Reactions: cummmthirsty
I think that being there to service the lover and your wife is just part of the cuckold fantasy and a proper way to be a cuckold. Nothing shows your acceptance more than servicing them both.

Reactions: cynful, Manwaife and cummmthirsty
Call me a fag if you like but wife an I both would gladly take care of that fine black cock

Reactions: cynful
I have no attraction to men, but if my hot babe wants it done in the heat of the moment I'd probably suck him

wow, it's the stuff of my dreams. Nottinghamshire mwm looking to serve

i luv to suck big blk cock while getting fucked by my gf

liking the precum from the huge head then taking it into my warm mouth

Last edited by a moderator: