• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White men who worship Black dick

• Thread starterfreakmichael41
  • Start date
I am a faggot, but black guys who like being served by white boys don't seem to be fags, at least to me. They just like white boys serving their needs.

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, cuck72 and SissiHubby
whats the big deal

Every site I've every been on where the question of whether any man sucking another man comes up there is ALWAYS a difference of opinion. DUH. Some get it some don't. It's an opinion.
I'm white, married, love pussy, tits & ass and I suck cock. I started when the wife and I started doing 3somes. Every year (it's been 8) I suck more cock. At first it was just during a 3some. Now it doesn't matter. If I feel like sucking dick and one is available I suck it. If the wife or any other female wants to fuck, I fuck.
Sucking cock without the wife around gives it a kinky edge that I like.
Back to the black worship question. I worship both. The first person I had sex with was black a female, but it wasn't long before I was fucking her male cousins ass.
I probably get more sex with black men since the wife likes to fuck them and most of time I get to join in. So 'my opinion' black pussy is great and so is black dick. I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about that.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
The real point of this is; THE BLACKMAN IS THE MASTER AND HE AND ONLY HE DECIDES WHERE AND WHEN AND WITH WHO HE HAS SEX WITH AND THE TYPE OF SEX HE WANTS AT THAT MOMENT. WE WHITES MALE AND FEMALE ARE THE PROPERTY OF BLACKMEN/WOMEN

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and SissiHubby
Worshiping black cock

I have been pleasing men and since about 1997 and since 2001 only black men. My Ex turned me onto pleasing men and once I got good at dressing like a girl and wearing make up started to introduce me to black men she knew. Believe me they ( black men ) are 100% all male to the max and do not mind letting me suck on there wonderful cocks and I have also given up my pretty ass to them. They are not Gay and I know they enjoy using my sissy body for there pleasure. Does that make them gay,No it just means I am very good at servicing them when dressed this way and I love it

Reactions: cynful and SissiHubby
trinidadynotme2 said:
My mom was the 1st person I have ever seen with a black man having sex. I had my 1st black cock in me at 19yrs. When I was in my 30s and married I told my wife and my mom about it.In my 1st swing with my mom and wife, a raster man wanted my ass but I did not give it up there. He was a good friend of my mom. Mom setup a night that we 4 can be in her bedroom. He did take me with my wife kissing me and my mom holding my legs open for him. This was 18mts ago and I have been taking wonderful black cock since.

All in the family how nice, NOT!

to each his or her own. i see nothing exciting about women making men sissy's and sucking other men, nor men pushing for the same thing, but if that is your thing, go for it.

new to worship

I am a mwm 28. who wants to worship and be controled by bbc online. and possibly irl. msg me.

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot and SissiHubby
Here is how to tell if you're gay or not: Can you love a man emotionally the same way you love a woman? Could you do without ever seeing another woman as long as you have your man with you?

If the answer to either of these questions is no, then you are not gay. Sucking cock is a kink. It's not a sexual gender orientation. Anna, if you want to keep up with the bitchy princess-y comments then you need to get verified, otherwise you're going to get banned. Only women are allowed to be snarky little queens here.

Reactions: genuinepleasure
Susan said:
I cant agree with Anna, Ive been with hub in swinging and BBC situations where he has taken another mans cum, and by the same token, I have been active sexually with women...I dont know if that makes both of us "fags" or not, but I know Im all woman....and he is all man in bed and on the street. I think its easy to paint ourselves into a corner with names. Our bodies are to be enjoyed.

Yes it does.

Ive been with other women - that makes me bi-sexual or gay. To not acknowledge that is silly!

Reactions: 69eatmore77
willsrvu said:
Why assume that??
Just because a dominant Black male utilizes an available white cum-dump to relieve himself in doesn't necessarily mean he's gay. What difference does it really make if the mouth he unloads in is attached to a male or female? It's just a mouth, a soft warm hole that can give him pleasure and be a convenient receptacle for his cum. He's not looking to marry it, wine and dine it or take it home to meet his Momma. He's just looking for something that feels good on his dick and that makes a good no mess place to spurt his load.
If he used a "Fleshlight" instead, what would that make him? Why should he have to masturbate or use a cold plastic toy if there is a nice warm mouth available to use? If it happens to be a white male mouth wouldn't it still be preferable to using his hand or a toy?

I may be a fag for servicing a dominant male orally, but I don't think I am a Lesbian because I perform the same service for women.
will

That is a perfect explanation and I back you on it 100%. People like Anna just radiate pessimistic bullshit. I don't understand why if it's not their thing then mover on to something that is instead of belittling the ones that it does interest. Nobody wants to hear that negative bullshit from you so go find your group.

Hi dwm.
Will is 100% right about that.
I also agree 100%. I cannot even say on here what age I started pleasing MEN, starting with Black BBC.

Luv, MsGary 49 yr old white male

Am a 47yo white male, married, love women and suck Black Cock as often as I can---
FREQUENTLY !!!!!!!!!!!! Also absolutely love having Black Women "facesit" me.

bbclover11 said:
Am a 47yo white male, married, love women and suck Black Cock as often as I can---
FREQUENTLY !!!!!!!!!!!! Also absolutely love having Black Women "facesit" me.

lucky guy

dwm2servblack said:
That is a perfect explanation and I back you on it 100%. People like Anna just radiate pessimistic bullshit. I don't understand why if it's not their thing then mover on to something that is instead of belittling the ones that it does interest. Nobody wants to hear that negative bullshit from you so go find your group.

Agreed completely. Ive been into IR for years now, and that has lead me into situatuins where i have a white boifriend and im fucking lots of bbcs. Well sometimes my white bfs will be involved in the relationship, so to speak, like not just being ok with me fuckin bbcs but watching and sometimes joining in/being cuckolded or whatever ya wanna call it.

Sometimes my white bois, and not just them fem ones either, will get so turned on by the sight of a big throbbing black cock and they will wanna clean up after it and even suck it. For a lot of little white bois, the sight of such a masculine cock is too much and they just have to have it, like a little white girl almost lol. Some white bois ive been with, again not just the openly bi fem ones, have even got a good fucking from a big black cock. Like this one guy i was with, he was watching this big, extra dark black guy fuck me doggy and when he was finished cumming in me my boyfriend was cleaning up and the guy asked if he wanted to smell my pussy on his cock. My lil white boifriend, with a rock hard 4 1/2inches mind you, got down on all fours and started sniffing on this guys massive 9 inch cock. Long story short, my white bf who had only sucked cock a few times before that, got his first fucking that night-and by a huge black dick too! Lol

But my point is, most of the time these black men are certainly not gay. Some are what you would call bi-curious at most, and mostly attracted to fem white bois in makeup anyway. A lot of straight black men ive been with have been more than willing to let my lil white boifriends beat their tiny cocks off at the foot of the bed while they fuck me, and none of those guys are gay-trust me! Most of those same guys also love watching a white boi clean up a huge load of their cum, they really get a kick out of it usually hehe. Alot of these guys also dont mind a warm white bois mouth around their cock sometimes, though a lot of them are more reluctant to actually fuck a white boi in the ass. I wouldnt really call any of them gay, esp since the more fem the white guy is the more likely they are to actually do something with him. These black men are attracted to feminine things, and a lot of it has to do with dominance i think... So gay? No, definitely not. Xoxo

Reactions: sissy.natalie
Queen Bimbo Sarah. THAT was the definitive exPlanation of this. Thank You again for posting. Some of that was. So similar for me. But getting started SHE was my best friend from school. She had a boyfriend in Army ( Kristy was 14 ). She also had blk bf with BBC at schOol

You are oh so spot on Queen. Several of the Black Cocks I serve definitely are not gay or fags. However, as you point out, occasionally they enjoy the warmth of a white boi's
mouth, especially if the wife and/or significant other is OOT(out of town).

May I point out also, if the white boi consciously gives 100%, and learns to take balls and al,l and deep throat, BBCs are very willing to let the boi serve.

ill confess i started playing with cock 14 yrs ago , actually i asked a black men to fuck me before i ever sucked a cock , no idea how many i had since then but it isnt enough , i see nothing wrong with it , i love women but like cock . its just a sex act not love for the men

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc
My S.O. and I both enjoy a large black clock that's loaded with sperm.

Should be a rite of passage for white bois to suck BBC a dozen times - then hand over the girlfriend/wife to the Bull for a regular pounding.

Reactions: atticus