• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white wife looking for BBC

• Thread startergeorgia1
  • Start date

georgia1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2004
any hung bbc want some

You look good baby. Too bad I dont make my way to AR.

I love the full bush, and your ass in the air! Love it!

Damm Hot baby...Denver here..

BBC found

I must say, not everyday you see a nice hairy bush......contact me at blackmnky2003@yahoo.com and we'll take care of everything....in AR about 4/5 times a year....

mmm so U want too ride

i like it hard and big mmm

That snatch look nice, hard to believe you ain't gettin' dicked down daily...I'd be balls deep in that ass..

georgia1 said:
any hung bbc want some
Shid, I'd love to hit it..again,I wish women like you were i NYC!!!!

Hey baby you have a great ASS! I am sure it would look great being taken by a BBC. Show us some more!

let me fuck your sexy wife i will bareback her fertile cunt and knock her tummy up full of my black baby

let me have itttt

mmmm love to suck it dry

Damn you're fine, would love to get up in that just in the position you're in now. if you ever make it over to ga, holla at me

hi Sexy,
Iam in Atlanta, Ga. Would like to find a hot Ga. Peach that needs some big chocolate love. Send me an email: funguy19799@yahoo.com

Very sexy pics, perfect position, just the way I like it.

Love To Fuck A True Red Head, Love Your Pic, I'm In Ga Also.

give me some mmm

fantastic pic georgia ! your sexy as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread