• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white wife looking for BBC

• Thread startergeorgia1
  • Start date
very hot. I would love to lick you up and down while my hubby slides in you

Georgia once again a great pic,love your work

This damn white woman is built like a brickhouse.....show us more!

georgia1 said:
any hung bbc want some
Love to see more pictures especially in that same pose with a bbc riding that beautiful ass, going balls deep to dump his black seed.

Great pics Georgia. Thanks from this white boy cuck sub. Great ass, geat bush, great tits, and love showing that wedding ring in the pic of you sucking that fat black dildo in the bathroom. Pls post more. My wife is addicted to BBC but is camera shy. I hope by showing her more and more pics on DC and Niggerworship.com I can change that.....

very nice pic sexy where you located
new york male here parot24@yahoo.com get at me i would love to give you that black dark chocolate yo are looking it be worth your time sexy..

A Dream Come True

georgia1 said:
give me some mmm
This is the ultimate picture of a woman enjoying a dildo. I have seen very few of these in my life, but they are priceless. I can see you now "what, dildo pics are easy to find", but this one is different. It is hard to find one with a large dildo that has a suction cup base, and the picture is shot from behind, while the woman pushes back on to it.

This picture is rare and valuable. Thank you very much for posting this picture.:clap:

You must be doing some thing right, you are in my favorite position. what a fine piece of ass white girl.

Thats some nice shit there, how about a few pics from the front Georgia. Like lets get a peek of that pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread