• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
  • #1,021
toolman said:
ME, but id love to chanhe that to YES i have, and she takes my cock bare naked until i blast my seeds yp inside her treasured yearning pussy.
Seeding her fertile womb and making her belly swell a few months later

Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
  • #1,022
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
Truly, I think the first guy who fucked my wife was her dad. Not sure what age, but definitely in her teens. When I met her, she was 21 with smallish tits, but big fucking nipples, and a hairy pussy. Just thought I’d throw in the part about her pussy. Anyway, she rarely wore bras then, because there was no need. She was all nipples. She also liked to wear loose fitting tops, so when she moved, her nipples were often very visible to anyone who made a little effort. Well, her dad ALWAYS made the effort to try and steal peeks at his daughter’s fat nipples. I often caught him looking down her shirt, and he’d smile and walk away. I told her about him looking at her nipples, and she just laughed it off.

One day I went to see her, because I wanted her to suck my cock really. My balls were full of cum, and she’s my cum swallowing slut. They didn’t know I was coming over. When I got there, I heard her dad’s voice, and then her voice coming from upstairs. I climbed the stairs, and realized he was standing at the door to the bathroom, which was fully open. I hid on the stairs where I could still see him and the door opening. He was clearly looking up and down, and while I couldn’t hear exactly what was being said, I know I heard him say the words “hard nipples.” Then I heard her give a little laugh. He walked away from the bathroom door toward his room. And then, that’s when I realized he was watching my girlfriend, his daughter, coming out of the shower. He stood in the doorway perving his daughter’s naked big nippled tits and hairy pussy as she dried off her body from the shower. How do I know that? Because right after her dad walked toward his bedroom, she came out of the bathroom completely naked, tits and hairy twat in full view of anyone looking, with nothing but a towel wrapped around her head, and walked to her bedroom.

That’s when he came back out of his bedroom, and walked toward her bedroom. He stood there ogling his own daughter’s naked tits and pussy, as she got dressed. I never told her I saw that happen. But I sure as fuck filled her mouth with more cum than I thought possible a short time later in her parent’s basement. I squirted rope after rope of cum into the cumhole under her nose as my cockhead laid on her tongue, and she knelt in front of me with her big nipples fully bared, and her hand working her pussy over. I always thought it was a little odd that she never hesitated to suck my cock and drain my balls into her mouth in her parent’s basement, while they were home, without ever thinking twice about doing it. I often wondered what would happen if either of her parents came into the basement at the very moment I started unloading my balls into their daughter’s mouth. I know one thing. I would not have stopped cumming into her mouth if either of them had come into the basement.

I also shared my girlfriend’s (later wife) big nipples, her pussy, and her cocksucking mouth with two of our coworkers, letting them drain their balls into her pretty little fuckhole of a mouth. We were at an all night drive-in event at the end of summer, and it got really foggy. So foggy, you couldn’t see out of the car windows. So, I started making out with her, stripping her down to her bra and panties as the other two watched. I had an Isuzu Trooper with plenty of room in the back, which is where we were watching the movies. I then took off her bra, revealing her big nippled tits, and started pinching and pulling on her hard nipples. Then I started sucking them. After I was sucking her nipples for a minute, I said to the other two guys, “She has two tits, and I cant’ suck both of them at the same time. That‘s all the closest guy needed to hear. He was on her other nipple in a second. I stopped sucking her other tit, and waved the third guy in, and he greedily sucked that big nipple into his mouth. That’s when I got her hairy pussy out, by sliding off her panties. I’ll stop there. I already told you how it ended. With all of us using her mouth as our personal cum dump. We all came at least twice each into her mouth, and she swallowed every last drop.

I haven’t shared her since, other than letting a male nurse strip her naked and play with her tits and pussy in the hospital once. Different story. Overall though, unless her dad fucked her pussy, and I personally think he did because she didn’t have a hymen when I first fucked her twathole, she’s only ever had my cock in her cunt.

Reactions: Rocckman, Cuckwannabeee, SlutWifeKimmy and 2 others
  • #1,023
She has been with 15 guys, at least that she admits to, including her ex-husband and my older cousin. They have mostly been asshole alpha types. I think she married me because I'm safe, nice guy. I know I don't satisfy her and she knows I'm ok with her fulfilling her needs elsewhere.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and MixedbbcLA
  • #1,024
MsGary said:
MY EX had now fucked over 200 guys also. Many from MY Ship. that is what caught my eye
I do not know if she panned the following but quite a coincidence. She serviced her 100th cop just as our divorce was final. Taht's hand jobs, blow jobs, full fuck sex. She does not share with me how many have been up her ass but Iam sure it is about half of them. Especially since her ass is a cock magnet
PLUS her 25th BLACK lover was just as we got divorced. I was 28 and got out of Navy about th e same time too. I wish I had given a little more time to Navy. I got with a big company for 12 years and got laid off. The jobs I got did not pay enough to gget by so I started taking PAY for wha I was already doing and enjoying.
Love, Heather, white BOI in Rochester, NY
Wow I hope you didn't get a STD I know she has to have something lol

• #1,025
fandangler said:
She was a bar tender for 20 years when i met her, she took me home from the bar, so i imagine i wasn't the first.....Now she has all these guy friends who used to come to the bar who still keep in touch...I'm thinking shes had over 100 dicks at least
That's a lot of Dick lol

• #1,026
Goodguy40 said:
I couldn't believe what she was telling me..... i was so hard... she had cheated on me our whole engagement... I about pulled over and fucked her right on the side of the road... we lived an hour away from each other he was 5 mins down the rd from her... he called to check on her one night and she met him.... ended up giving him a bj then let him blow his load in her pussy.... and it continued to happen... most of her family knew and many others.... but i had no idea.... he would come fuck her at her moms a lot... she said she really missed how he fucked her and his big dick in her.. he was very aware how much bigger than me he was... he tried to stop the wedding..... she went to his house three days before to tell him she loved me and she was gonna still marry me..... he tried to sweet talk her ect.. she said the more she thought about it she needed a big cock one last time.... before she married me... so she spent the night with him.... she got him of 4 times that night.... he was balls deep in my soon to be wife all night.... one load in her ass then one in her pussy then one in her mouth after wearing her pussy out until she couldn't take his big dick anymore then a final super long ass fuck... mostly doggy style.... needless to say i fucked her hard as soon as we got home... so we talked about that during sex a lot as well.. getting all the details.... about this same time my best friend since 3rd grade broke up with his girlfriend and started hanging out here a lot... to be continued...
That's not a good story cheeching.infact IAM sure she's still fucking him just like before

• #1,027
warnpeace said:
mine started fucking others when we were engagned. she has fucked my best friend, a neighbor kid(16 yr old she was 27) guys at work at 4 different jobs plus bosses. one of the pastors at a church we used to go to. also she has taken business trips and i know she has fucked strangers on those trips. all totaled she had done between 20 and 25 guys since we have been together. and as one post said those are the ones i know about. by the way after many years of marriage i found out that best friend of mine she fucked when we were engaged is the father of my first child.
so your first child is not your so how many kids do you have

• #1,028
share.me.now said:
A few years ago my wife became friends with a guy online, he was an OK chap, and I would join in online. When my health worsened I encouraged my wife to fuck him, after reassuring her that I was fine with it she went ahead. She dressed sexily for the train journey down to see him and I was so turned on! Three days she spent with him fucking and I was really turned on! He brought her back in his car and we met, all went well, and we began to have regular threesomes! After a year he moved away and we lost touch, but my wife told me his mates wanted to fuck her as well which turned me on even more! She has also sucked my friend's thick cock - which I have also sucked as I adore thick cock! I swing both ways and my wife likes that I do! My health worries are over and I'm hoping we can explore moresomes soon! I want her to fuck an older man, say in his 70's - that would truly blow me away!!!
so you are looking for older man like in the 70,s about 68 years old im interested

• Love
Reactions: KinkyPaul and Subsforfun
  • #1,029
mrs redback said:
Since I met my husband I have been with 6 other men.
My husband has been with 2 other women. (that I know of..lol)
We were married in 85.
1st was a friend in 85. (actually started in 84 with him) lasted till 86. BB
Then strictly my husband tilll 2000.
2nd was my boss. on off from 2000 till 2004. Only at conventions and a couple of weekends away. BB
3rd and 4th were both holiday pickups in 07 and 09. both C.
5th was the only one we actually planned. Started seeing him in 12 and still see him a couple times a year due to his moving away. Started C but is now BB.
6th is Blake which I wrote about in stories. Started 17 and ongoing. BB
BB= bareback
C= condom.
so your husband has been with 2 other women that you know of lol your have been with 6 other men that great

Reactions: franklyhorny
  • #1,031
warnpeace said:
mine started fucking others when we were engagned. she has fucked my best friend, a neighbor kid(16 yr old she was 27) guys at work at 4 different jobs plus bosses. one of the pastors at a church we used to go to. also she has taken business trips and i know she has fucked strangers on those trips. all totaled she had done between 20 and 25 guys since we have been together. and as one post said those are the ones i know about. by the way after many years of marriage i found out that best friend of mine she fucked when we were engaged is the father of my first child.
Great story and you call her your wife lol

• #1,032
My wife has had a boyfriend for 40 years started 10 years after we got married before that she had a guy at her work and I paid to fulfill her dream of being gang banged in the back of a van we really loved that the 4 guys had really destroyed her pussy I could not get near her for a week she. Just wanked me as she kept telling me what happened not only sore pussy but bite marks everywhere

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, SlutWifeKimmy, crt and 1 other person
  • #1,033
I wish she had told me everything but I don't think she did. I know she told me about being with two Greek guys on their boat when she was in college spending a month in St. Thomas and she loved it. I suspect she fucked one of her college professors as she spoke about him a lot and how much fun he was.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
  • #1,034
funexhusband said:
I wish she had told me everything but I don't think she did. I know she told me about being with two Greek guys on their boat when she was in college spending a month in St. Thomas and she loved it. I suspect she fucked one of her college professors as she spoke about him a lot and how much fun he was.
Hi Iam Nick very nice story

• #1,035
I have show cars abd truck and go show them off i meet a lot of couples that way and with motorcycle

Reactions: franklyhorny, SlutWifeKimmy and Lovasianladies
  • #1,036
I'm the same way i say thank you and leave he can fuck her the way he wants and i fuck the way i want

Reactions: franklyhorny, SlutWifeKimmy, subcuckold and 1 other person
  • #1,037
But i also have standards i dont just fuck any woman she has to be attractive to me and smell good

Reactions: franklyhorny, SlutWifeKimmy and Lovasianladies
  • #1,038
I was introduced to this life when i was 17 by a mwf and now with my hobbies and passion i meet a lot i had 2 couples that i fuck the wifes regularly and we do alot of things together until one of the wives passed away

• Wow
Reactions: leahshub, funcpl4u1967, franklyhorny and 4 others
  • #1,039
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.
My Wife has had many others all through our 40 years of marriage
She had others when we were dating, but i was not aware of them at that time.
She opened up and told me about Her desires, a few years after we married, as She was tired of sneaking around and hiding it.
That is when i learned that She spent the night/morning of our wedding with my Best Friend who was also my Best Man, which was humiliating to learn that She was fucking Him all this time. What was the most humiliating was the fact that Her Mom knew that this was going on and when we were around them it explained the looks and suggestive talk that always happened.

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, franklyhorny, Mastererikus and 5 others
  • #1,040
I met the gal that became my first wife when I was 14. We dated infrequently, mostly because neither of us was driving age.
So, unless I could bum a ride to her place with a friend, I couldn't get her pussy.

I asked a friend for a ride this one time, and he agreed, with a stipulation. And that was he would get to fuck her the next night.
I doubted it would actually happen, and even if it did, she wouldn't be willing. So I agreed.

Some time later, it came about that I had to ask her if that actually happened. She vehemently denied it, and stuck by that.
A couple or so years later we married, and she had flipped her slut switch to 'on' and began to flaunt that she was sharing her pussy, she told me the truth one night.
He not only fucked her silly that night, but other nights as well. Since he knew I didn't drive, there was no risk of getting caught, so he would take advantage of opportunities as they became available.

• Love
Reactions: oldertinycuck, leahshub, antoniodicro and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread