• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
  • #1,001
My best friend and any strangers

• Haha
Reactions: AstaSilva, JeffCA, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
  • #1,002
A guy on business we met staying at the same hotel as us.

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, Train and countryjames
  • #1,003
Bottomcuck said:
A guy on business we met staying at the same hotel as us.
nice - was it her first time?

Reactions: toolman
  • #1,004
sephoro said:
nice - was it her first time?
Yes first and only time so far.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and sephoro
  • #1,005
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
A few friends on our honeymoon in Jamaica 4 black strangers, guys I meet at bars, and guys she picks up at strip clubs

• Love
  • #1,006
My wife was brought up in a traditional/old fashioned conservative and rather strict Malay muslim family. I was the first to pop her cherry when she was 19 (we were engaged at the time). We got married a few mths later.

We got into the swinging lifestyle with other couples a few years after we got married. During this time she had 20 different cocks (Husbands/BFs/Partners of cpls we played with) of various sizes and diff races, cut and uncut. Some of them had her on more than one occasion (with or without their wives/GF/partner around). A breakdown of the guys... 6 Malays, 4 Chinese, 2 Indians, 8 white guys (from UK, Australia, Germany & South Africa).

• Love
Reactions: toolman, JeffCA, antoniodicro and 3 others
  • #1,007
Bottomcuck said:
Yes first and only time so far.
amazing! I'd love to hear the story

• #1,008
Iron Lee said:
Same type of deal with me and my wife. We are looking for a guy to fuck her on a regular basis. A very horny guy with a big cock that can drop over to our place anytime he wants and fuck her, and she can go to his place alone. A sort of “boyfriend” for my wife. If he fucks her enough he can take over fucking her completely, I won’t fuck her anymore so she’s nice and fresh / horny for him. I would be very happy to just watch her with him. She’s Asian, 36 (pics attached).

View attachment 2342436 View attachment 2342437 View attachment 2342438 View attachment 2342439
she's amazing - very hot - you'll have no end of offers - I hope you find the right guy!

Reactions: toolman and Iron Lee
  • #1,009
sephoro said:
amazing! I'd love to hear the story
Message me, I’d be happy to share the story

Reactions: onlylooking and toolman
  • #1,010
Mine has had 40+ over her life

• Love
Reactions: toolman and SlutWifeKimmy
  • #1,011
Perfect example of the perfect woman. Incredible body and attitude. Love to have a taste of this sweetie

Reactions: toolman and Iron Lee
  • #1,012
Lovasianladies said:
Perfect example of the perfect woman. Incredible body and attitude. Love to have a taste of this sweetie
I’d love to see you pound her hard and leave your load in her pussy🔥 Nowadays I prefer watching a guy fuck her rather than fucking her myself. 😅🤷‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, toolman and Lovasianladies
  • #1,013
Iron Lee said:
I’d love to see you pound her hard and leave your load in her pussy🔥 Nowadays I prefer watching a guy fuck her rather than fucking her myself. 😅🤷‍♂️
I would love to do that but I don’t get hard anymore. Just oral pleasure for the ladies from me

• #1,015
8 guys so far, 3 that still do with 3 more in the works.

Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow, toolman and Lovasianladies
  • #1,016
Only me, I was trying to change it, but she doesn't want to try.

• Sad
Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow, toolman, Pleazr and 1 other person
  • #1,017
Iron Lee said:
2 guys have fucked my wife so far while I watched. Attached is pics of both guys fucking her. She’s Asian, 36.

EFC7E275-B18B-4171-97DD-F02A0ECEFC1C.jpeg 3FA2009C-4A63-4BAE-B55B-2036AE147A0D.jpeg
sexy Small asian wifes can play hide the big cock surprizingly well. nost are super sexy.. this one looks thrillingly sexy hot, id love 2c better pictures of her..

Reactions: franklyhorny, SlutWifeKimmy, Iron Lee and 1 other person
  • #1,018
countryjames said:
no one but me starting dating she was 18 now 55 im trying to change that but very slow any suggestions how to get her to fuck others
she might go cock crazy and hooked.. " b carefull what u wish for" i bet u might find she has a yearning or needy mature pussy..

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and Subsforfun
  • #1,019
Who hasn’t fucked my wife ;)

• Haha
Reactions: franklyhorny, Dingos, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
  • #1,020
Subsforfun said:
Who hasn’t fucked my wife ;)
ME, but id love to chanhe that to YES i have, and she takes my cock bare naked until i blast my seeds yp inside her treasured yearning pussy.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and Subsforfun

Users who are viewing this thread