WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
My best friend fucked her the 1st time out we did a 3some all night. She could barely walk for a few days. After that went to a party and played some adult games and a big cock guy fucked her.
After that an orgy where we were invited by the owner of a local swinger club to go with. Never have see so much tits and ass. From there we always were together with her fuvking about 6 guys more. Of course my best friend dropped by all hours and loved her cock sucking but her really hot pussy.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, Custer Laststand and 5 others
a few friends from when on tour

Reactions: whitewife696969
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
The first guy to fuck my wife was her step-father. He was fucking her when I first started dating her. I guess he started me being cuckold and I didn't realize it. He would have her suck him off right before I came to pick her up. She had cock breath from having just been face fucked by him and I would kiss her thinking she just had bad breath. He continued fucking her even after we were married. The other guys that I know of that fucked my wife or got sucked off by her were all the guys in my band and two of her boss's at work.

Reactions: cynful, mywifecheats, Erinwhitemom and 5 others
1SGRetired said:
There is the issue with the number of men. Because it could.be several men over and over again or it could be how many different men.

My wife liked black soldiers in my unit.. she would invite groups to the house or she would visit the barracks. Those are multiple men but several times over.

So giving a number of men is really just a hypothetical if we are all honest with ourselves.
My cock died which is how she got started, first at a sex club a few times and then Craigslist, a different guy every time, average 5 nights a week for 5 years, that's a lot of cocks, now she is an ****** for a Black pimp and only fucks Black men.

Reactions: hairbear1954, baddy145 and whitewife696969
She used to go out to the club with girlfriends or along but alway picked bbc or Latino have sex and come home and tell me all about it some times she with pics
But in 2020 it all stop
Anyone from NYC know the club called Nell’s
On W14th st and 10th Ave
I’m hoping some recognize her and tell me about her.

948A45F3-0976-4FB0-B5C4-E04C7E1A61E0.jpeg B0BE9EA8-939C-44CF-A9E5-B5094926EA70.jpeg 0F90409D-5583-4CCD-86AA-CBEAD3FB683B.jpeg 0DFD1812-16E3-4C85-B7E7-77E2FD05A7AF.jpeg 8DD3F8AF-9B7C-4445-AA1B-0E8A1443B5ED.jpeg 146185F3-BC6A-41C4-9893-E498E9812A24.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, ljcarm, baddy145 and 4 others
Nyguy11a said:
She used to go out to the club with girlfriends or along but alway picked bbc or Latino have sex and come home and tell me all about it some times she would pics
But in 2020 it all stop
Anyone from NYC know the club called Nell’s
On W14th st and 10th Ave
I’m hoping some recognize her and tell me about her.

948A45F3-0976-4FB0-B5C4-E04C7E1A61E0.jpeg B0BE9EA8-939C-44CF-A9E5-B5094926EA70.jpeg 0F90409D-5583-4CCD-86AA-CBEAD3FB683B.jpeg 0DFD1812-16E3-4C85-B7E7-77E2FD05A7AF.jpeg 8DD3F8AF-9B7C-4445-AA1B-0E8A1443B5ED.jpeg 146185F3-BC6A-41C4-9893-E498E9812A24.jpeg
Kiss and tell, like it should be

Reactions: cynful, ljcarm and whitewife696969
ukhubbyathome said:
Wife has had sex with both my older brothers one before I knew her and other after we were married also my best mate
After too many drinks
Nice slut

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and Panawife
Years ago my wife took me and two ther guys at onc

• Love
Reactions: tlxyz, toolman2c, baddy145 and 3 others
PatMcGroin said:
.......... [My wife and her lover] have had sex MANY times since then but he still has a problem finishing at night (we are all 50+).
Sounds like your wife's lover, your wife and you are handling that well.
PatMcGroin said:
But, she keeps doing it. She’s not as guilt ridden now and is finally admitting it’s the best sex she’s had.
Good for your wife.
PatMcGroin said:
We have been together for 27 yrs so the newness helps. It’s been incredibly exciting for me as I have watched it all unfold.
Nice.
PatMcGroin said:
Whenever the house is empty (not often) she sleeps downstairs with him and usually comes up with a pussy full of come. Both kids will be out of the house for college again this fall. I can’t wait!
Excellent. It sounds like your wife's out-in-the-open (with respect to you) affair is having a strongly-positive affect on your marriage. Thanks for posting your interesting story.

Last edited:
Reactions: crt
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like your wife's lover, your wife and you are handling that well.

Good for your wife.

Nice.

Excellent. It sounds like your wife's out-in-the-open (with respect to you) affair is having a strongly-positive affect on your marriage. Thanks for posting your interesting story.
Yes It’s all out in the open, we All discuss it from time to time but they like to play alone. I don’t mind because I get to watch anyway!

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand and crt
Here’s her pussy with his cum in it!

DB6FD165-DC88-4BBC-8FEF-6D0A9A3795B8.jpeg

Reactions: cynful, hairbear1954, baddy145 and 1 other person
My wife told me in the beginning of the marriage she felt OK with us fucking other people I felt the same way 18 years later she’s fucked hundreds of bbc & hispanics dark skin she’s into big cocks
ATM goes bareback for latinos and blacks white with condoms

D6258809-E79D-41F1-9B9E-E7A4346F5170.jpeg C95B536E-98F9-4B18-8CFD-31BC4B9D8491.jpeg CF1EC3C6-6869-40B4-B209-4A78F3052139.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Idol02, wifewatcher100, ljcarm and 6 others
The club pics are from Nell’s on W14 st in Manhattan and The beach picture NJ red bank

76750B15-B74A-4DF8-A8EE-9F4A0E7989FB.jpeg F2FE565C-D35B-49E3-A23E-9E995E55719E.jpeg 4DB51F59-BD47-4F28-A3FB-B718E162B398.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: shedatingBlacks, Custer Laststand, lnohhnvm and 6 others
Until now mostly strangers. Mostly in clubs and cinemas. But I would prefer it, if her co-workers would fuck her

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, robandkate and 1 other person
my boss..

e20.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, moltenneeds, Gaezel and 7 others
Kay4you said:
My wife started young, her first fuck was an old black man she worked with at a nursing home. She then went thru high school with a few football and basketball players, had an affair with a teacher then on to college. When I met her at a frat party she was pretty tamed until the alcohol kicked in and she blew 4 guys in one room, before letting them fuck her. Then we got married, it calmed down, kids, calmed her down and she got into a respectable mode. I was military and told her when I was gone it was ok to soy her oats, but she never did. It wasn't till we were married almost 15 years, that one night in Vegas, she went down on my best friend and allowed him to totally fuck her everywhere. It was so fucking hot. Been shared ever since, now for 12 years. About 5 regulars that are nearby, a number in cities she travels to on business, and the normal pickup at dance clubs and on the net after vetting.

View attachment 1650497 View attachment 1650498 View attachment 1650499
It's nice to hear that she tried black so early and that her black lover was experienced. I bet she had an amazing time with him and cherishes those memories. Some white women secretly get turned on by the thought of a black cock going in and out, but don't think it's right for many reasons and don't get blacked until 30's or 40's. Men, let your wife know it's okay for her to let a black man do those things she's afraid to admit she wants done to her. You'll be happy at how happy she is.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, IanWokeCuck, toolman2c and 4 others
My BIL was my first he was 6 yrs older like 20 went on for 8 yrs. I work with him or babysat for them he would drive me home and we would do it. Also, several boyfriends cheat on most of them. After I met hubby I did BIL a couple of times and a couple of guys I knew the one I went out snowplowing with we pulled over right up the street and got it on boyfriend was snowed in. then about 6 yrs into the marriage I started doing my DR. went on for a yr. none since.

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, cynful, tulsa and 5 others
Atlopencpl said:
we have been open and my wife a bbc slut for 15 years now. She has many that she does regularly and she does one night stands as well averaging 2-3 nights of sex with others a week. No way to tell a total. Once or twice a month she is shared so she takes on multiple men in the same night. The most I have seen her do in one night was 10 at a sex club - several of them had her multiple times during the evening. Some are friends now where we might go out to dinner together and others at a sex club she might not even meet them but they managed to fuck her.
This is very inspiring to me

Reactions: tulsa
Kay4you said:
My wife started young, her first fuck was an old black man she worked with at a nursing home. She then went thru high school with a few football and basketball players, had an affair with a teacher then on to college. When I met her at a frat party she was pretty tamed until the alcohol kicked in and she blew 4 guys in one room, before letting them fuck her. Then we got married, it calmed down, kids, calmed her down and she got into a respectable mode. I was military and told her when I was gone it was ok to soy her oats, but she never did. It wasn't till we were married almost 15 years, that one night in Vegas, she went down on my best friend and allowed him to totally fuck her everywhere. It was so fucking hot. Been shared ever since, now for 12 years. About 5 regulars that are nearby, a number in cities she travels to on business, and the normal pickup at dance clubs and on the net after vetting.

View attachment 1650497 View attachment 1650498 View attachment 1650499
What a great ***** you married !

• Love
Reactions: tulsa, toolman2c and midnightfapper
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
Good post. Following.

• Love
Reactions: tulsa, toolman2c and hairbear1954