• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I really don't know how many guys have fucked my wife only the ones I have seen her with.
I know when I was working away from home she got to fuck the guy who took her virginity this was about 5 years after we married.
We do have threesomes with a few of my friends who I know also fuck her.
We have a very open marriage, I am sure she is certainly fucking others she doesn't tell me about, I don't mind, it is OK by me, I still get my share and enjoy seeing her getting plenty of cock from friends.

Reactions: cynful, tulsa, Custer Laststand and 3 others
My wife told me she was a wild child at school and had lost count of numbers. As she got older she was more choosey who she fucked. When we were going out she liked to dress slutty so she liked men's attention.

Reactions: cynful, tulsa and Custer Laststand
cuckycouple said:
My wife told me she was a wild child at school and had lost count of numbers. As she got older she was more choosey who she fucked. When we were going out she liked to dress slutty so she liked men's attention.
Hot show her pics

Reactions: tulsa
My wife got slutty in her 40s

2B77598F-3489-4C13-9ABF-EB63D7EDB882.jpeg E6571ABA-D402-43E4-9EC8-6653F5E7DECA.jpeg F52B7E18-58F0-4685-899F-A04C4785C43F.jpeg 15866961-0D96-4CBD-80B0-09D3F9492232.jpeg 49B0391E-E655-4879-9EF2-8BD2B9229B2A.jpeg E3FC14EE-1701-449F-A480-F55EDD677D67.jpeg E91E4AC9-5E06-43A0-B44F-61B4760F4856.jpeg B5D85A4C-2A43-4959-A23C-3F799603A049.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, cynful, snhcouple and 8 others
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, whitewife696969, ljcarm and 1 other person
hrnynabq said:
We started swinging and in the "lifestyle" you set rules, as in No-means-No. or as in our case, No surprises! Believe it or not, your trust with your spouse increases! Events as simple as sunday football turns into me getting a blowjob from a friends wife during the game to all out fucking during the superbowl halftime show. We lost count as to how many...but we roleplay, so Ive indulged in almost every fantasy you can imagine. My wife is submissive, so I remember asking, then setting up gangbangs, her being taken in an adult theater, fucking the BBC down the street, fucking her 3 girlfriends, being bent over by a friend who was a deputy, on a deserted road. I love watching those huge natural swaying tits (search Hitomi Tanaka vids..her laying down THATS MY WIFE!) and her legs in the air fucking, screaming, me telling her to thank them for fucking her... Ive facefucked her while there was a man in her puss and one in her ass...Im almost ready to cum in her mouth..I ask her "We know your a Slut, Are yo u a *****??" She would nod, gag YES..those beautiful eyes looking up at me....."No, Honey, Your not a *****...Then I explode my cum in her mouth and pull out on her face..."NOW YOUR A ***** MY LOVE" ...any questions or any stories you would like to hear...I have 15 years of fun...its died down, as she says, I got fucked to the point I broke!

View attachment 1654418 View attachment 1654419 View attachment 1654420
Wanktastic slut!!

• Love
Reactions: tulsa, Iwantmywifetofuckyou, ljcarm and 1 other person
I really have no idea how many guys my wife has fucked, but it is a huge number. She turned black cock only just a year into our marriage. Her boss is black and she fucks him and all his friends and all his black clients, plus she has a huge number of other black boyfriends. I have the honor of doing clean-up. We have some friends who are black supremacists who own a large horse ranch with a large dog kennel as well. Use your imagination here. My wife goes nude horseback riding a lot out at the ranch. In return, we are obligated to do whatever the ranch owners tell us to do. No problem with that at all.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: cynful, tulsa, chelseacd and 6 others
My wife is much the same as she does not really know the numbers as well as she just loves fucking. Once into black she has not looked back as they have ruined her pussy and it has become loose as she prefers large now so she can feel their cocks inside her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, chelseacd, toolman2c and 2 others
Kay4you said:
My wife started young, her first fuck was an old black man she worked with at a nursing home. She then went thru high school with a few football and basketball players, had an affair with a teacher then on to college. When I met her at a frat party she was pretty tamed until the alcohol kicked in and she blew 4 guys in one room, before letting them fuck her. Then we got married, it calmed down, kids, calmed her down and she got into a respectable mode. I was military and told her when I was gone it was ok to soy her oats, but she never did. It wasn't till we were married almost 15 years, that one night in Vegas, she went down on my best friend and allowed him to totally fuck her everywhere. It was so fucking hot. Been shared ever since, now for 12 years. About 5 regulars that are nearby, a number in cities she travels to on business, and the normal pickup at dance clubs and on the net after vetting.

View attachment 1650497 View attachment 1650498 View attachment 1650499
Very beautiful and sexy wife.

• Love
Reactions: funluv, toolman2c, AstaSilva and 2 others
Travelsalot said:
Travelsalot said:

Husband with a boner watching his wife getting boned, I love it !

Reactions: cynful, firedogg81, Rayagr and 1 other person
My
Kay4you said:
My wife started young, her first fuck was an old black man she worked with at a nursing home. She then went thru high school with a few football and basketball players, had an affair with a teacher then on to college. When I met her at a frat party she was pretty tamed until the alcohol kicked in and she blew 4 guys in one room, before letting them fuck her. Then we got married, it calmed down, kids, calmed her down and she got into a respectable mode. I was military and told her when I was gone it was ok to soy her oats, but she never did. It wasn't till we were married almost 15 years, that one night in Vegas, she went down on my best friend and allowed him to totally fuck her everywhere. It was so fucking hot. Been shared ever since, now for 12 years. About 5 regulars that are nearby, a number in cities she travels to on business, and the normal pickup at dance clubs and on the net after vetting.

View attachment 1650497 View attachment 1650498 View attachment 1650499
My wife started sucking cock and getting fucked at a very early age too !

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, old fred and Rayagr
Krkbull said:
What I see Is 1: two people fucking and an horny big man looming next to the guy's ass. 2: a threesome.:p
We all see things from our own perspective

We stick within our group of like-minded friends.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Bibob
We too have like minded friends with whom we have sex though my wife prefers more variety and will occasionally enjoy getting fucked by someone she meets while out with her friends so I really don't know all of the people she has had sex with.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, JTee and 3 others
2nd marraige for me. 1st wife fucked a lot of guys through dogging and group fun. You would be surprised how many cocks a woman can have once you do a few dogging sessions. Well into the hundreds

2nd wife was curious and has developed the taste for multiple cocks very quick. Since lockdown finished, she has been very active. Again, well over 100 over the last couple of years.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, robandkate and 3 others
My wife Mya started fucking guys when she was very young), she had sex with about five or six guys in her teens including an older guy who was the father of one of her boyfriends, he probably taught her a great deal from what she’s told me. I suspect she was having sex with the father and son on a regular basis.

She married for the first time at eighteen then divorced in her early thirties and then was regularly being fucked by at least four or five guys that I know of. (She’s been a bit vague about that). She was still having sex with her ex because she said she was really missing him and missing his 8” cock even though she says she doesn’t love him, its just the sex and I’m sorry now I encouraged her to keep seeing him.

I met Mya when she was 32 and enjoyed an on/off sexual relationship until we decided to get married when she was in her late thirties. She’s never been pregnant and likes to remind guys she’s got a ‘virgin cervix’ . Since we have been together she’s had sex with over thirty guys and still occasionally still lets her ex fuck her which I find really hard to deal with.
She told me she once enjoyed three guys at the same time and to my certain knowledge has taken part in a several MMF threesomes. When she was divorced, she had sex with two different guys on the same day which I find really exiting to be honest and I don't think it was a 'one off' either.

Despite the excitement It breaks my heart knowing about all those guys who have enjoyed her sexy body, but as she keeps reminding me she loves sex and she says her body is built for sexual pleasure, she reminds me it’s her body and of course I encouraged her to maintain her hotwife role!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, GehoernterEhemann, h5t6ca and 6 others
Fine looking wife indeed

Reactions: ljcarm
CurvyMatureamateur said:
Mya my wife started fucking very young (14), she had sex with about five or six guys in her teens including an older experienced guy who regularly fucked her and probably taught her a great deal from what she’s told me.
She married for the first time at eighteen then divorced in her early thirties and then was regularly being fucked by at least four or five guys that I know of. (She’s been a bit vague about that). She was still being fucked by her ex because she said she was really missing him even though she says she doesn’t love him.

I met Mya when she was 32 and enjoyed an on/off sexual relationship until we decided to get married when she was in her late thirties. She’s never been pregnant and likes to remind guys she’s got a ‘virgin cervix’ . Since we have been together she’s had sex with over thirty guys and still occasionally still lets her ex fuck her which I find really hard to deal with.
She told me she once enjoyed three guys at the same time and to my certain knowledge has taken part in a several MMF threesomes. When she was divorced, she had sex with two different guys on the same day which I find quite exciting.

Despite the excitement It breaks my heart knowing about all those guys who have enjoyed her sexy body, but as she keeps reminding me she loves sex and she says her body is built for sexual pleasure, she reminds me it’s her body and of course I encouraged her to maintain her hotwife role!

View attachment 1706253
Hot in so many ways!!!

h5t6ca said:
Hot in so many ways!!!
She very sexy any of her guys blks or only white guys
Is she ass pussy mouth bareback?
Is she ATM

JTee said:
My wife has been fucked by over 30 men since we've been married.

A handful of them have been friends of mine. A few that I worked with and a few of our neighbors. Sometimes they fucked her alone but most of the time, they were 3sums with me joining.

She has also been fucked by my brother several times. Sometimes on their own and then times we had 3sums together.

There was one time she ran into an old boyfriend of her sister's she met while out. She wound up being fucked by him a couple times in different places that same night.

Most of the guys that have fucked her have been strangers and one-night stands. Sometimes she was fucked by them alone and then there were times I was present watching and/or tag-teaming her.
Tell us more about your wife fucking a few of your neighbors! Has always been a fantasy for me and my wife as well.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, JTee and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread