• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Murphs said:
I now need to add her ex-from College and her ex-from High School.....both recent fucks since we moved closer to home. One came to visit her while we are doing construction - I had to tell the contractors that he was her Brother while I went out of town. The other she went to visit at his place the first weekend I left for a work trip.

I encouraged Kate to start having sex with her ex husband about a year after we were married. She did not want to be married to him but she did miss his big cock. He picked up their young son every other Friday while I was still at work. It was a perfect opportunity for Kate to get to enjoy his big cock. He started fucking my wife every other Friday afternoon.

We let him think that she was cheating on me to get his big cock. He was not openminded enough to fuck her if he thought that I knew. Being around him and his new wife at family gatherings was hot after he started fucking Kate again.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, baddy145, JTee and 4 others
JTee said:
We have a few neighbors we have hung out with doing different things. From cookouts, to playing cards, to sitting around a fire drinking, etc. etc.

The very first time my wife got fucked by a neighbor is the hottest and most intense memory for me.

My wife and I went to their place for a 4th of July cookout, fireworks, and that kind of thing.

They have no clue of our lifestyle or anything like that. During the course of the night, the neighbor's wife drank quite a lot and wound up going to bed early while her husband, my wife and I continued to party, play pool and keep a fire going.

Things starting getting very erotic with bets and dares during the course of playing pool. It got everyone extremely hot and horny.

Things worked out where I suggested that my neighbor and my wife run to our house to get some weed for us to smoke while I stayed at the neighbor's house to watch the fire.

What should have been a 15 minute dash to our house wound up being much longer. I could tell from the look on both their faces when they returned that something more than smoking pot had occurred.

My neighbor fucked my wife that night - with him thinking that she had cheated on me. She of course fucked me later that night sharing each and every detail of their encounter.

The both of them fucked another 4 times after that night with the neighbor thinking I was clueless to them getting together. My wife always let me know before and afterwards what was going on and made sure I was able to fuck her sloppy cum-filled pussy soon afterwards.
My wife and I have had similar encounters like yours.
We too where at a nieghbours house

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, AstaSilva, baddy145 and 3 others
I’ve spent more time with my wife trying to fully understand just how sexually active she was when she was younger and of course the present day.
I knew she lost her virginity at just xx which is pretty young by anyone’s standards to a 19year old son of her neighbors. She said it was difficult for her and painful and she didn’t enjoy the first time.
This young man’s father soon started to take a sexual interest in her and persuaded her to let him fuck her, sometimes as a threesome with his son. I find this part of her experiences quite distasteful considering she was so young.
She told me she hadn’t even started developing breasts or even pubic hair and I know she’s had only just started menstruating a short while before. She’s quite open about how this older guy started teaching her about pleasuring guys and she spent quite a while leaning how to suck his cock. The father was the second guy to fuck her and she remembers his cock was quite a bit bigger than his sons as he used to hurt her. You’ve got to remember she was a highly impressionable young girl with inadequate parental guidance in her own home so I get she was desperate for love and attention. What she’s only just confided to me, is she started letting other guys fuck her, who I’m guessing were friends of the son and the sons father. I think she’s embarrassed to say exactly how many older guys there may have been and by the time she was fifteen or sixteen or so she’d been fucked by 5 or 6 guys of different ages and she says she regrets starting so young but doesn’t regret the experience. She said at that point in her young life she just loved having sex and the attention that came with it. When I asked how often she used to be fucked, she was honest enough to admit it was often three or four times a week.

She decided to get married at 18 and stayed with him for quite a few childless years her husband became bored with her and occasionally let his friends fuck her before they finally separated. I met her when she was in her early thirties and she’d gone through a ‘freedom’ stage after her divorce where she fucked a few complete strangers at private parties (where I met her) as a means of asserting control of her own feelings and I guess reminding herself she had so much pleasure to give.
We had a good but kind of on/off relationship for a while but finally decided to marry a couple of years later. Of course I knew some of her sexual history but not all and I’d even watched her having sex including a couple of threesomes at these parties so I knew what her needs were. I know she was fucked by three guys once which she says she thoroughly enjoyed and would do again in a heartbeat.

Things settled down after we were married and I foolishly imagined I was enough for her. Clearing out some draws I discovered some photographs of her having sex with her first hubby and some of his friends. The pictures were extremely graphic depicting a woman I hardly recognised as my loving wife. I finally felt guilty enough to tell her I’d found the photographs and as you can imagine, she was not best pleased. To be perfectly honest I had always found the idea of her fucking other guys very exciting and was hoping she couldn’t resist the temptation for long.
I coaxed and manipulated her, trying every trick in the book to get her to agree to becoming a hot wife and after quite some time she finally agreed. Has it damaged our relationship, yes it’s certainly changed the dynamic between us ... she’s made it perfectly clear that I’m not enough for her and she rarely gives me any access to her body anymore. She’s also continuing a sexual relationship with her ex husband even though she says she doesn’t love him, just his big cock

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: costadelsol, toolman2c, AstaSilva and 2 others
JTee said:
We have a few neighbors we have hung out with doing different things. From cookouts, to playing cards, to sitting around a fire drinking, etc. etc.

The very first time my wife got fucked by a neighbor is the hottest and most intense memory for me.

My wife and I went to their place for a 4th of July cookout, fireworks, and that kind of thing.

They have no clue of our lifestyle or anything like that. During the course of the night, the neighbor's wife drank quite a lot and wound up going to bed early while her husband, my wife and I continued to party, play pool and keep a fire going.

Things starting getting very erotic with bets and dares during the course of playing pool. It got everyone extremely hot and horny.

Things worked out where I suggested that my neighbor and my wife run to our house to get some weed for us to smoke while I stayed at the neighbor's house to watch the fire.

What should have been a 15 minute dash to our house wound up being much longer. I could tell from the look on both their faces when they returned that something more than smoking pot had occurred.

My neighbor fucked my wife that night - with him thinking that she had cheated on me. She of course fucked me later that night sharing each and every detail of their encounter.

The both of them fucked another 4 times after that night with the neighbor thinking I was clueless to them getting together. My wife always let me know before and afterwards what was going on and made sure I was able to fuck her sloppy cum-filled pussy soon afterwards.
Really hot story! Thanks for sharing (in every way)!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, JimPreston and JTee
We were in a
Bibob said:
My wife and I have had similar encounters like yours.
We too where at a nieghbours house
It was after my wife was shared by me with a friend that started our open marriage.
She was having coffee with one of the ladies when she told her what had happened.
We never knew that our neighbours were swingers till Sarah told my wife Carol that she and her husband enjoyed sex with other's and they were both bisexual.
Sarah explained that she enjoyed sex with other men and rather liked my wife who, she told me later was getting turned on by the talk, she was seduced by Sarah and was having sex with her when her husband turned up catching them both naked. My wife ended up having sex with them both.
That was the start of Carol fucking other men, with and without me being present.
Our sex life is fantastic also a great turn on for me as she relates what her last lovers cock was like and the number of times he fucked her during her overnight stay with him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, KristinS and 6 others
mimi27406 said:
Truth Time

The most valuable pussy is the one most used. It is not the sissy cucks place to question, who, when, where. My mistress informed me long ago that she kept a diary, from age 14, when and details of every male and female she has had sex with. She was honest and upfront from the first and told me she would always want black cock, she is black, I am white, and I held her, kissed her, and ate her pussy.
Wonder would he be willing to take one in his ass hole from that position

Huby knows of 3 out of 10 men i fuck I am a whwore and he enjoys teh money I earn
from 5-12 men daily

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, techieman01, bobstudio83 and 4 others
How much money lol

Bibob said:
We were in a

It was after my wife was shared by me with a friend that started our open marriage.
She was having coffee with one of the ladies when she told her what had happened.
We never knew that our neighbours were swingers till Sarah told my wife Carol that she and her husband enjoyed sex with other's and they were both bisexual.
Sarah explained that she enjoyed sex with other men and rather liked my wife who, she told me later was getting turned on by the talk, she was seduced by Sarah and was having sex with her when her husband turned up catching them both naked. My wife ended up having sex with them both.
That was the start of Carol fucking other men, with and without me being present.
Our sex life is fantastic also a great turn on for me as she relates what her last lovers cock was like and the number of times he fucked her during her overnight stay with him.
What turns you on about other men

We have been together 20 years. In that time she has fucked at least 2 exes (another I strongly suspect but she refused to admit), 3 of my friends, her boss when she first left school (much older guy sees him when he's home from living in Dubai), her current boss and very much her favourite in two different spells, for two years, around 3 years into our marriage (he then moved away) he returned to a more senior roll 9 years ago and has fucked her regularly since. She had a brief affair with the contractor who upgraded our loft and his apprentice! Also numerous one night stands at her bosses request. A slut yes but keeps me involved mostly!

• Love
Reactions: cynful, baddy145, sc_david and 6 others
MarkandJacqui said:
We have been together 20 years. In that time she has fucked at least 2 exes (another I strongly suspect but she refused to admit), 3 of my friends, her boss when she first left school (much older guy sees him when he's home from living in Dubai), her current boss and very much her favourite in two different spells, for two years, around 3 years into our marriage (he then moved away) he returned to a more senior roll 9 years ago and has fucked her regularly since. She had a brief affair with the contractor who upgraded our loft and his apprentice! Also numerous one night stands at her bosses request. A slut yes but keeps me involved mostly!
Best type

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
KristinS said:
Huby knows of 3 out of 10 men i fuck I am a whwore and he enjoys teh money I earn
from 5-12 men daily
how do you connect with that many guys every day?

As far as bulls go she meets only strangers and I verify by chatting or meeting first. We find them online or pick up at a bar or club, etc. With couples we have ongoing friendships for years. Most we met online or at a swingers club. Bulls are always one and done no recycling she likes the work up and the excitement of meeting new men.

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, baddy145, lnohhnvm and 1 other person
bigdckazzwreaker said:
Obviously as my profile suggests, being bi I do appreciate seeing a nice thick black or white cock fucking my wife.
I get turned on imagining that same cock fucking me, I have taken a perverse pleasure of having the same cock either in me or sucking it clean after it has cum inside my wife.
I love licking their combined juices especially if her lover is fucking me at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c and hrnynabq
bigdckazzwreaker said:
The fact that they have so much bigger cocks then me and they can make my wife cum like I never could.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, snhcouple and toolman2c
snhcouple said:
As far as bulls go she meets only strangers and I verify by chatting or meeting first. We find them online or pick up at a bar or club, etc. With couples we have ongoing friendships for years. Most we met online or at a swingers club. Bulls are always one and done no recycling she likes the work up and the excitement of meeting new men.
Same for us. She likes the feeling of a new cock coming inside her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, hrnynabq and 1 other person
Bingo its the excitement of meeting a new man to fuck. You always wonder how it will be. It’s erotic and exciting

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, cynful, whitewife696969 and 2 others
snhcouple said:
Bingo its the excitement of meeting a new man to fuck. You always wonder how it will be. It’s erotic and exciting
I get this! I love watching the first time my wife gets plowed by another stud!!

• Love
Reactions: cynful, ljcarm and snhcouple
Its a way sexier and exciting when They are new men every time. Nice to see how each encounter is different some better some eorse

Reactions: Rocckman and cynful
I was wondering if any of you eat the creampie?

Reactions: Bibob and snhcouple

Users who are viewing this thread