• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

MajorHorner said:
Does your wife have just the one boyfriend or does she like to get fucked by other male friends and sometimes strangers?
I hope the latter as that would give so much happiness to so many men who wouldn’t get any fucking at all.
They’d just have to make do with wanking instead of fucking your generous wife.
No as far as I know she has only fucked her boyfriend/husband

Lildebbie said:
No as far as I know she has only fucked her boyfriend/husband
Since my wife and her boyfriend/husband just leaves for weeks on end sometimes with out telling me when they are leaving or when they plan to be home. I have no idea how many men she has fucked and as I am always wearing dresses everyday. She feels she has no reason to inform me of that. Since I am now just another woman in the house.

Reactions: whitewife696969
I met my wife when she was a 21 year old trainee nurse. I’m a paramedic, and she was working with us observing on the road practices. I found out over the next few years that three (probably more) of my colleagues, had been spreading her when she worked on their shifts. Me thinking I was the lucky one and them knowing she was just a slag. They didn’t brag like me because they were all married and just pleased to get the use of some young cunt. One of them was 65 and extremely fat. The thought of him banging away at her young flesh gets my cock hard even to this day.

Reactions: cynful, Ntyneside, natasnaikul and 5 others
MNC62 - This website is banned, too many dead links, Self-Destructing Images

CuckedThreeTimes said:
I met my wife when she was a 21 year old trainee nurse. I’m a paramedic, and she was working with us observing on the road practices. I found out over the next few years that three (probably more) of my colleagues, had been spreading her when she worked on their shifts. Me thinking I was the lucky one and them knowing she was just a slag. They didn’t brag like me because they were all married and just pleased to get the use of some young cunt. One of them was 65 and extremely fat. The thought of him banging away at her young flesh gets my cock hard even to this day.

Nice. Did your sexy wife continue spreading her legs for other men after you married her....?

Reactions: CuckedThreeTimes
Custer Laststand said:
Nice. Did your sexy wife continue spreading her legs for other men after you married her....?
Approaching 50 now, still active but not as regularly as she was. It’s her way of keeping young I reckon. As soon as her tits really sag and the wrinkles set in, she’ll start to worry then. 😊

Reactions: Custer Laststand and baddy145
I have just returned home from a business trip and my wife told me she was surprised by our daughters boyfriend while she sunbathed.
He had knocked on the front door and my wife had fallen asleep, he saw the car there and assumed there was someone home, walked around the back of the house and found my wife asleep naked on the patio.
She woke up to find he had his cock out wanking as he looked at her.
Andrew is eighteen, my wife forty two, she has had a few young men fuck her and couldn't help herself, took hold of his cock first and sucked it for him before leading him into the bedroom to enjoy his seven plus inches and the multiple orgasms he gave her.
He admitted that he had fucked our daughter so now she wants to add him to the list of guys she has fucked for over twenty five years.
She said "Why does Jane have to have all the fun with his cock to herself when he is willing to share it with me?"

Reactions: costadelsol, susanscuckold, h5t6ca and 5 others
CuckedThreeTimes said:
Approaching 50 now, still active but not as regularly as she was. It’s her way of keeping young I reckon. As soon as her tits really sag and the wrinkles set in, she’ll start to worry then. 😊
Sagging tits and other bits never stopped my wife enjoying cock even after she turned 70.

Reactions: Bibob, whitewife696969 and CuckedThreeTimes
johnmasters said:
Sagging tits and other bits never stopped my wife enjoying cock even after she turned 70.
She’ll just not get to pick and choose like she could do. Just be content that a standing cock is wanting relief! No matter who the owner is.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and johnmasters
Bibob said:
[My wife] woke up to find [Andrew] had his cock out wanking as he looked at her [sunbathing in the nude].

That was the perfect thing for Andrew to do when he found himself in that situation.

Bibob said:
Andrew is eighteen, my wife forty two.

That's a perfect age ratio.

Bibob said:
[My wife] has had a few young men fuck her and she couldn't help herself, she took hold of his cock and sucked it for him....

It was very kind of your wife, still nude, to suck Andrew's cock, thereby clarifying her interest in more.

Bibob said:
.....before leading him into the bedroom [by his cock, presumably] to enjoy his seven-plus inches and the multiple orgasms he gave her.

Andrew has a nice-size cock. And, if he gave your wife multiple orgasms in response to his fucking, she could be sure he would be interested in more.

Bibob said:
He admitted that he had fucked our daughter....

That probably seemed like a safe admission, at that point.

Bibob said:
So now, my wife wants to add Andrew to the list of guys she has fucked for over twenty five years.

Well, of course. Obviously your wife found him satisfying.

Bibob said:
She said "Why does Jane have to have all the fun with his cock to herself when he is willing to share it with me?"

Your sexy wife had the right idea. I hope that relationship turned out to be hot and satisfying for all three: your wife, Andrew and your daughter Jane.

Reactions: Bibob, MajorHorner, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
My last live in g/f ended up fucking several men over the years. She had an old b/f that would come by 2 or 3 times a week and staied every other weekend while I was out of town. A rival of mine was coming by during the day while I was at work. In total there ware at least 15 diffrent men in a 2 year period. Those were just the ones I knew of. Many were repeat fucks. She liked the attention and did not make any attempt to cover it up.We freqented a bar and there were several guys over that time that were customers there that she had fucked. I heard the whispers and wondered which guy fucked her. Very humiliating and satisfying.

Reactions: AstaSilva, JeffCA, SquirmingSub and 3 others
CuckedThreeTimes said:
As long as she’s getting lots of cock regularly, frequently and from different guys, she’ll never get worried

Reactions: whitewife696969 and CuckedThreeTimes
flcuck said:
My last live in g/f ended up fucking several men over the years. She had an old b/f that would come by 2 or 3 times a week and staied every other weekend while I was out of town. A rival of mine was coming by during the day while I was at work. In total there ware at least 15 diffrent men in a 2 year period. Those were just the ones I knew of. Many were repeat fucks. She liked the attention and did not make any attempt to cover it up.We freqented a bar and there were several guys over that time that were customers there that she had fucked. I heard the whispers and wondered which guy fucked her. Very humiliating and satisfying.
What she doing now?

MajorHorner said:
As long as she’s getting lots of cock regularly, frequently and from different guys, she’ll never get worried
You’re so right. Perfect transition …youngish slut to older cock hound. Not the looks or the body, but all the sexperience in the world. 😀

Reactions: Custer Laststand
https://This website is banned, too many dead links/TZIAU

Bibob said:
I have just returned home from a business trip and my wife told me she was surprised by our daughters boyfriend while she sunbathed.
He had knocked on the front door and my wife had fallen asleep, he saw the car there and assumed there was someone home, walked around the back of the house and found my wife asleep naked on the patio.
She woke up to find he had his cock out wanking as he looked at her.
Andrew is eighteen, my wife forty two, she has had a few young men fuck her and couldn't help herself, took hold of his cock first and sucked it for him before leading him into the bedroom to enjoy his seven plus inches and the multiple orgasms he gave her.
He admitted that he had fucked our daughter so now she wants to add him to the list of guys she has fucked for over twenty five years.
Hope the story is true. If so, I would like to read more about it

h5t6ca said:
Hope the story is true. If so, I would like to read more about it
There is no reason for my wife to tell me what she did with Andrew if it is not true, we have an open marriage.
We both enjoy sex together and alone with others.
I have asked my wife to write about her time with Andrew and will post it when she has finished it.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and h5t6ca
MajorHorner said:
What she doing now?
Just kidding about probably doing anyone lol. Last I heard was shes still an easy piece of ass. That's one I really had fun with but oh so draining.

anyone. Acton MA

1.jpg

Reactions: Rocckman, orionsdiver, holtzvordertur and 6 others

Users who are viewing this thread