Who is the worst person you've thought of your wife (or yourself ladies) with?

• Thread starternyykrmv
  • Start date
MarkandJacqui said:
Mostly indifferent reaction from family, more or less pretending it hasn't happened. My friends are fascinated and wanting to know everything and it seems her best friends already knew.
Is she now the town slut?

h5t6ca said:
Is she now the town slut?
Not exactly but definitely gets hit on when shes out with her friends more now.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and h5t6ca
MarkandJacqui said:
Not exactly but definitely gets hit on when shes out with her friends more now.
Nice. Are you both happy now?

h5t6ca said:
Nice. Are you both happy now?
Definitely. Awkward at first but over it now.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, MyBlondeWifetoShare and monitaur
Lori0908 said:
Our Nasty Neighbor

I will answer for Jim because I know just who he would bring up. We had been married for about 2 years and had just purchased a house across the street from this divorced guy, Tom, who lived with his 18 year old daughter. The guy was a part-time plumber who pretty much worked only when he needed beer money. He walked around all day in cut off shorts, Hawaiian shirts and flip flops. He was about 40 pounds overweight with a beer gut. I thought he was kinda gross and probably wouldn’t have given him a second look. For some reason, Jim became obsessed with him and was constantly taking about him to me while we fucked. When Jim would bring him up while we were fucking and I would “go along” Jim would go nuts and fuck me like a demon and cum and cum in me. Of course I didn’t mind the end result. This went on for several months and Jim’s fuck fantasy was always about Tom. One Saturday afternoon, Jim and I were in an especially nasty mood and instead of fucking in bed, Jim dragged me out to the living room couch where he positioned me doggy style and started fucking me. The sheer curtains were closed, but Jim pulled them aside so that Tom, who was in his living room, could see us fucking. So could anybody driving by. For some strange reason this act of exhibitionism really turned me on and I was going fucking crazy. Tom watched us for a few minutes and then walked across the street and thru our front door. I think Jim motioned for him to come over. Jim pulled out of me and Tom dropped his shorts and ran his hard cock all the way to the hilt in my sloppy pussy. He came in about 5 minutes and before his cum could leak out, Jim replaced him and got sloppy seconds. The whole act was so nasty and out of character for me. For the next year or so while we lived in that house, Tom would come over when ever he wanted to; even if Jim wasn’t home and use me and I would let him do anything he wanted. Tom’s greatest thrill was making me suck him off on my knees and cum all over what ever kind of shirt I was wearing so Jim would see it when he came home.
Oh fuck yes

joyful.red said:
my story

Well I've chagned my mind and decided to post here so that I don't have to start clear from the beginning again. But anyway, she cooked spagetti for dinner while he sat there n made lude comments about her tits n ass. All the while grinning at me as if he were daring me to do something about it. Which of course we all knew I could not. He then started to charm n play with my kids even joking to them about calling him daddy from now on (of course looking at me while he did it). And even mentioned to them that mommy was gonna be calling him daddy after we were done with supper. To which Danae just smiled n replied "I just might" adding her giddy little giggle that I hadn't heard since we first started dating. After dinner I took the kids upstairs to put em to bed as Joel had instructed and overheard him n Danae downstairs making "small talk" about what were some of the more "sexier clothes" she owned. When I came back down he told me to pop the unmarked tape in and what appeared on the screen took both of our breaths away. It was Joel fucking that military guy's wife. And smacking her around n calling her a bunch of dirty names while he did it. Danae's jaw just dropped as she stared at the screen as if she were in a trance and I just stood there too scared to move or say anything feeling almost sick enough to puke. It was then, of course, Joel who decided to take charge of the situation and asked Danae if she liked what she saw. "I um, this uh, is uh" is about all she could get out before Joel told her to "shutup n admit you love dat shit bitch." "I um, wow, uh, that, um" was all she could utter before he cut her off again with "finger yourself, play with that married pussy of yours for me bitch!" She then looked to me as if to ask for help but when I was unable to even so much as look her in the eyes she started to unbutton her jean shorts n slide them, along with her panties to the floor. She then began to spread her legs as Joel ordered her "and show me some titties while you do it too." So she removed her t-shirt over her head and unsnapped her bra letting it fall into her lap as she reached between her legs n began to go to work. "Fuck yea, I knew you was a slut from the moment I saw yas" he said. "Now tell me. Tell me who ur daddy is bitch. And let your pussy husband here you say it too." "You are, you're my daddy Joel," she panted as she was fingering herself. "MMMM I luv to hear that" he said "now let's see how it sounds with my dick in ur mouth bitch" he said as he walked in front of her and whipped out his cock. This time without hesitation she leaned forward and opened up to take him in her mouth. "Now look at me. look at ur daddy while u worshippin his cock bitch!" he yelled as Danae's eyes looked up at him with her mouth full and head bobbing. Meanwhile I'm sitting there, tears welling up in my eyes as I feel my stomach turning almost to the point of vomiting but yet my cock busting out of my pants yearning to explode! He then looked to me as she pleased him "u see this? You see this pussy?" he asked me. "This is what ur wife is. A slut. A stupid fucking slut that drops her panties at my command. You got that?" "Yes" I mumbled. "What bitch? I can't hear you!" he screamed. "Yes I understand Joel!" I said. "Understand what bitch?" he asked. "I understand that my wife is a stupid slut that drops her panties at ur command." I said. "Damn right" he said "so ur pussy ass better be getting used to dis shit. Me fucking da shit outta ur pretty wife ya know" "Yes I will" I said. This time as the tears actually broke through n started running down my cheek. My fingers already crampin so I'll shut er down for now. Can continue this tomorrow if ya guys want.
Beautiful story

Her brother

Reactions: ckc
I guy that is involved in charity functions with my wife , he is a total player / Bull . we know he fucks local wives Infront of their husbands . She is afraid of her coworkers / friends finding out about our kinky hobby. I want her to fuck him so bad . His name is Gary . Anyone wants to chat about Gary fucking my wife of interested in doing nasty captions or my wife on your monitor or wallpaper on your phone pics PM us .

• Love
Reactions: toolman
joyful.red said:
my story

Well I've chagned my mind and decided to post here so that I don't have to start clear from the beginning again. But anyway, she cooked spagetti for dinner while he sat there n made lude comments about her tits n ass. All the while grinning at me as if he were daring me to do something about it. Which of course we all knew I could not. He then started to charm n play with my kids even joking to them about calling him daddy from now on (of course looking at me while he did it). And even mentioned to them that mommy was gonna be calling him daddy after we were done with supper. To which Danae just smiled n replied "I just might" adding her giddy little giggle that I hadn't heard since we first started dating. After dinner I took the kids upstairs to put em to bed as Joel had instructed and overheard him n Danae downstairs making "small talk" about what were some of the more "sexier clothes" she owned. When I came back down he told me to pop the unmarked tape in and what appeared on the screen took both of our breaths away. It was Joel fucking that military guy's wife. And smacking her around n calling her a bunch of dirty names while he did it. Danae's jaw just dropped as she stared at the screen as if she were in a trance and I just stood there too scared to move or say anything feeling almost sick enough to puke. It was then, of course, Joel who decided to take charge of the situation and asked Danae if she liked what she saw. "I um, this uh, is uh" is about all she could get out before Joel told her to "shutup n admit you love dat shit bitch." "I um, wow, uh, that, um" was all she could utter before he cut her off again with "finger yourself, play with that married pussy of yours for me bitch!" She then looked to me as if to ask for help but when I was unable to even so much as look her in the eyes she started to unbutton her jean shorts n slide them, along with her panties to the floor. She then began to spread her legs as Joel ordered her "and show me some titties while you do it too." So she removed her t-shirt over her head and unsnapped her bra letting it fall into her lap as she reached between her legs n began to go to work. "Fuck yea, I knew you was a slut from the moment I saw yas" he said. "Now tell me. Tell me who ur daddy is bitch. And let your pussy husband here you say it too." "You are, you're my daddy Joel," she panted as she was fingering herself. "MMMM I luv to hear that" he said "now let's see how it sounds with my dick in ur mouth bitch" he said as he walked in front of her and whipped out his cock. This time without hesitation she leaned forward and opened up to take him in her mouth. "Now look at me. look at ur daddy while u worshippin his cock bitch!" he yelled as Danae's eyes looked up at him with her mouth full and head bobbing. Meanwhile I'm sitting there, tears welling up in my eyes as I feel my stomach turning almost to the point of vomiting but yet my cock busting out of my pants yearning to explode! He then looked to me as she pleased him "u see this? You see this pussy?" he asked me. "This is what ur wife is. A slut. A stupid fucking slut that drops her panties at my command. You got that?" "Yes" I mumbled. "What bitch? I can't hear you!" he screamed. "Yes I understand Joel!" I said. "Understand what bitch?" he asked. "I understand that my wife is a stupid slut that drops her panties at ur command." I said. "Damn right" he said "so ur pussy ass better be getting used to dis shit. Me fucking da shit outta ur pretty wife ya know" "Yes I will" I said. This time as the tears actually broke through n started running down my cheek. My fingers already crampin so I'll shut er down for now. Can continue this tomorrow if ya guys want.
Fuck do I love guys like Joel fucking wives

Ex was ****** into dp with ex....dildo and him, she was tied and he really hurt her....filmed it and blackmailed her with it....she was 18 at the time.... Made friends and watched all his vids...gave him her knix and he came in them, she found them and i said it was me....sent him the vid of her sucking his cum out of her knix while being thumped with a dildo

Reactions: slavecplTX
At 62 I'm single and a stroke survivor. But I have a friend who separated from his first partner (who he had kids with), and is now living with another woman. So he's about 57. He's taller, stronger, but most annoying is he talks very confidently and cuts in often, stears the conversation. So he's a long time good frined, but he's the type I'd fear who would probably hit on my (future) gf if I ever had one. I mean we have been friends since our late 20's early 30's. So he also knows a lot about my sexual preferences, including wanting to be a passive cuckold, into interracial etc. But as I have stated in an earlier post, I think I'd be jelly of most guys. The idea of being cuckolded is both hot, to me, and also resonates with many fears and dislikes.

I suppose if I ever get a gf/wife, I'd have to have the relationship away from the likes of him.

We're both highly 'edumacated'. That is we both have diverse university degrees. Though neither have done a PhD.

Reactions: slavecplTX
becontree2001uk said:
Anyone had an enemy or rival fuck their wife?
i have many times.

nyykrmv said:
I'm curious as to who is the worst that you've ever thought of your wife with? Or ladies, who is the worst you've thought of yourself with?

What do I mean by worst? Someone who you'd feel especially ashamed of if anyone ever knew. It has to be someone specific. Someone who almost makes you feel badly just for thinking of it, but you can't help it.

Who is it, and why?
I want my wife to fuck my ex-wife’s husband.

My ex-wife cheated and left with him. For him to be fucking my wife would be hot but embarrassing.

Wife on first pic, ex on other.

IMG_7267.jpg
Photo Aug 27, 22 19 22.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: eriknb