Who is the worst person you've thought of your wife (or yourself ladies) with?

• Thread starternyykrmv
  • Start date

nyykrmv

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2004
I'm curious as to who is the worst that you've ever thought of your wife with? Or ladies, who is the worst you've thought of yourself with?

What do I mean by worst? Someone who you'd feel especially ashamed of if anyone ever knew. It has to be someone specific. Someone who almost makes you feel badly just for thinking of it, but you can't help it.

Who is it, and why?

my gf used to have big crush on cristiano ronaldo!...so i think that would be the worst...cus that would probably be the best fuck she could have in her eyes...and would be satisfied for life

Last edited by a moderator:
For me I think Long Dong silver might be that person. That is I think he is hot and of course super hung. But everyone would know that (or think) I had taken that super long cock and maybe that he even used his custom cock cage on me. And now no one will be able to satisfy me again. Also the people who know me well would suspect I had deep throated him all the way balls deep and probably licked his ass and taken his huge loads hundreds of times. I just realized i wish I could become pregnant by him. Hmm, What else would be a little embarassing about this--Oh yes, the people //friends family, former lovers, spouse-all knowing that i took him balls deep in Ass as the fact is if someone wants intercourse with me and I let them, it will be in my big tight white ass!
luv, MsGary Rochester, NY

theres this crusty black guy that hangs out at a local dive bar we have gone to
.shabby ,un kept kinda smelly sometimes
in his late 50s.they always said hes hung like a horse.he always made lewd comments about my wifes tits and ass.ive fantasized about his nasty naked body on top of her and her just loving it

• Love
Reactions: Bartsimpson, hikawade, Dkyle and 5 others
Anyone had an enemy or rival fuck their wife?

Reactions: slavecplTX
becontree
I have had that
an officer of a loan company got hot for my wife. They held my biggest loan at the time. He was following her all over town and always trying to seduce her. She fianlly gave in to his advances. he is about ten years older than me. she never tells me much about him but says he is not taht gooe a lover. But he fucks her every now andthen for over 20 years. I try to like parts of this now but I hate him AND he is probably father of one of our kids--my only daughter. I will stop here before I get angry. If people want to hear more I will tell.
luv, MsGary

• Love
Reactions: toolman, mywifecheats and subhubnfl
my boyfriend drives me just about every morning to my black lovers work He is the first to get there so we will fuck everywhere while my boyfriend does the prep for my lover I some times feel guilty but then I orgasm hard and do it again the next day My lover is thinking about giving my boyfriend a job with him so he can be the boss

Hi, J is in DC with her Boss for the next week (or longer if they decide to stay) so I'm here all alone, horny because I KNOW what they are doing, and I am not allowed to call....she talked me in to letting them go there as husband and wife for the week and that meant that her "husband" was there so she didn't need to be calling him.....anyway, guy she fucked that bothered me.......I had a small coin shop inside of a larger hobby shop for a while. Guy that had the larger shop was a complete ASS, but he fashioned himself quite the ladies man....and he did pretty well for himself chasing other guys wives that were low class trailer trash like him......i REALLY liked this guy, you can tell!!

J didn't come around much as it was open the same time she worked usually, but one weekend I needed her to set me up with a computer for inventory so she showed up.....this pigfucker of a twerp was on her like WHITE on RIICE!!! And the WORST thing was that not only did she not seem to mind this greasy squirelly slimey crud coming on to her....she actually seemed to be ENCOURAGING him along, and DESPITE my obvious dislike of this taking place!!!

Little jerk was acting lie he was the guy owns Apple Corp regarding his computer knowledge, and rubbing up against her as she knelt to manipulate a cable or move the computer, and she wore a TIGHT SHORT mini, nylons and heels, and skin tight mostly see-thru white top too with a sheer bra underneath!!! Her SKIRT cost more than the entire wardrobe of the usual skank hags he fucked around with....and here is my wife dressed to the NINES and flirting away with him and allowing him to rub on her and touch her inappropriately....

And the little ass keeps sending me in to the backroom to "reset the router" whatever the hell that is and wehn I come back out he is ALWAYS cuddled up to her with his arm around her shoiwng her "how to do something" stupid on the computer. Finally, I came out from "esetting the damned router for the 20th time" and son of a bitch if she doesn't jump like she was shocked because I JUST caught them finishing up an obvious wet tongue kiss!!! I was FURIOUS!!!!

And what does she say.....Honey, I need you to run to a town 20 miles away to get some 3 pin something or another damned chord and she and Michael (EEVERYONE called him Mike, including the name of his stupid shop......but SHE referred to him as Michael, like he was inportant or something!!) grrrrrr.....she and Michael will watch the store while I am gone!!

I'm not stupid...I KNEW what was coming, but there wasn't anything to do about it. When she wants someone, it really doesn't matter if I "approve", but this was REALLY the only time I had the opposite opinion. I get back and he's grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat....her hair is all messed up but tried to comb back, lipstick gone, pantyhose off now, she smelled of sex, button missing off a blouse that cost more than his store made in a day, fingerprints all over the breast area of the blouse, and SON OF A BITCH if she didn't leave her bra off because he "told her to for him"!!! She hung around the whole rest of the DAY like that....smiling, winking, sneaking looks at him, setting on my counter stool in her mini so he could easily see up it....just irritating the SHIT out of me all day!!

Later, she made a POINT of letting me know how GREAT he was sexually too....not the birghtest or cleanest, but had a BIG cock for a white guy and knew how to use it too, THREE times she said in the hour and a half I was gone AND, this may have been the WORST part too, sinvce she was only coming in to work on my computer and had NO idea she would be having sex with anyone she didn't have her damned diaphragm with he either, which is ALL the birth control she uses!!!

Said that by the time she even THOUGHT about her diaphragm, they were pretty well along in the process, she was undressed down to her pantyhose, heels and bra and had his BIG (made a point of getting that in again) cock out and hard by sucking him right out in the front area on her knees where ANYONE walking by could cup their hands and see in the window, he made her take off her skirt and blouse up there too and walk around by the windows for him....which made me feel even BETTER....but they went to his "bed" in the back room and were getting pretty serious now and she already KNEW she was going to fuck him (ouch, thatnks AGAIN hioney) and all of a sudden it hit her...."Shit, I don't have my damned diaphragm!", bright boy that he is, he asked "but you are on the pill right" like a woman would NEED a diaphragm if they were on the pill....and she explained how she couldn't take it because it messed her up and she NEVER figured she would be "having so much FUN working on Ric's computer"...thanks AGAIN honey......and he's like "look, I ain't got no condoms around here and you got me all hot n bothered Honey", she says "well, your kids all have red hair right?" (she has reddish blonde hair, I had mentioned his THREE kids were all redheads once I think) and winked and said "I won't tell if YOU don't tell!!" and he's flubbering and stumbling all over his words but managed to eek out "you mean you'll take a chance of getting pregnant JUST to have sex with ME?!"

And then he was REALLY BMOC with her...all cocky and dom like, telling her he was "gonna' knock her ass up good!" and kept asking her is\f she WANTED him to knock her up, and she says she loved every bit of it and came HARD with him as a result and told him she "wanted his red-headed baby in her belly", etc,etc, ad nauseum......

Never knew if they got together again, I didn't want to know....but there were "rumors" around town but then there were rumors about him and EVERY woman in town!! I think he'd fuck a wood pile if he thought there was a snake in it!! I closed the shop a couple of months later, just couldn't stand to LOOK at him and his smirking "I fucked your wife and you don't know and she LOVED it" smile and business was slow anyway.....think it really WAS that she didn't have her diaphragm and went ahead with him anyway, despite her knowing her cycle and being sure she was safe....she could have said Nope, no diaphragn, sorry.......but she didn't WANT to and went and did him unprotected anyway and encouraged him about getting her pregnant. He si probably the ONLY guy that I would have HATED it if she got pregnant by.......

My 200 cents worth....WAY too long, but it took my mind off what is happening in DC and that I can't even CALL for a week because she is "Tom'ss wife" this week and that her diaphragm is here in Michigan in my bedside drawer when her most fertile week of the month started today....they planned this trip specifically for that reason. They don't usually go to this conference, they go to the Spring conference....but when she mentioned that the MB Conference was the end of July, and she would be her MOST fertile the end of July......all of a sudden they WERE going to this Conference!!!

Gotta' get SOM sleep........

Reactions: mywifecheats
pzen said:
my boyfriend drives me just about every morning to my black lovers work He is the first to get there so we will fuck everywhere while my boyfriend does the prep for my lover I some times feel guilty but then I orgasm hard and do it again the next day My lover is thinking about giving my boyfriend a job with him so he can be the boss

Yeah, ok

Do you not believe this one?

anna-mwf said:

This has a real ring of truth to me......I can see a guy doing this for his girl so she can get some while he does the guys work. I've probably done stupider over the years......hell, my wife is in DC right now with her Boss who she was having a real affair with for a couple of years before she actually admitted it to me (I did kinda' suspect...), I didn't get mad about that (for very long), she ONLY told me about it because there was a real possibility that she was going to be pregnant by him after their latest 3 day/4 nite in Cancun "Planning Meeting" trip they took together alone to Cancun over Christmas alone together just the two of them (LOL).....

(see,we ARE that stupid, or at least you THINK we are...LOL) and she readily admits even now that if that whole situation hadn't occurred (unprotected sex during her fertile time) that she probably would NOT have admitted her affair with hm to me because he doesn't want me to know about them so their relationship is more than "just fucking" for sure.........

first she talked me in to agreeing that going to this conference was a GOOD idea for them from a businiess standpoint (or at least she SAYS I thought it was), then she let me know that they were leaving early so they could be "rested and ready" for the conference that doesn't even start until Monday morning (they flew out yesterday evening alone together just the two of them alone together.....).....

two months ago she approached me with this "idea" that they had "talked about" her being exclusively sexual with just him...she would have NO other sex partners INCLUDING me (and since I was the only other one she was with then anyway, they WERE talking aobut eliminating ME from the pool and she was up for that too) and she managed to convince me of THAT too (initially she said she would still suck me off occasionally and jerk me off "as needed" into a condom but within the week she recanted on sucking me off....she wants to be "sperm exclusive" for him also she said).....

they were SUPPOSED to leave Sunday evening, stay 'til Wednesday, and be back that night but she tells me that I AGREED to her leaving yesterday, AND that they ALWAYS left open their departure date to maybe (PROBABLY) next weekend and NOT Wed nite so I guess I didi, she says I did anyway......she waited until Thursday nite while we were showering together (but I was not to touch as they had both refrained from ANY sexual activity the whole month....I can attest to THAT!!.... so they would be primed and ready to "get rested up" for the conference Monday I guess, but Thursdya nite she let me know that I had also agreed that they could "have this week" together to "play" husband and wife....she DID talk about how that would be something "fun and interesting" to do sometime but I don't remember the part where I AGREED this was a good idea and said "OH YEAH go right ahead with that idea" so what that means to HER is that she is there WITH her "husband", so there is no need for her to be calling her husband since he is there with her so I am also not to CALL unless there is some REAL family emergency situation....she did text me early this AM and said she was SO EXCITED that Tom had introduced her TWICE as "his wife" to people at dinner and that they had upgraded their room to a Bridal Suite so everyone there is just "assuming" they are newlyweds too......see how DUMB we are......

Add to this.... well DAMNED if she didn't just call!! Never expected THAT.....said this would probaby be the only time but she was SO excited about how this is working out aht she HAD to tell me....everyone IS responding to them as hisband and wife and she is LOVING that, they spent today doing the "tourist trolley" thing around DC and while walking from one trolley stop and back to another they passed a jewelry store and went in to "just look around" and he bought her a small diamond ring to wear while they are there (alone together just the two of them acting like husband and wife) and she has taken OFF our wedding ring (safely in the room safe!!) and was wearing his ring and HAD to tell me about this, they have tickets to the theater tonite (Spring something at the Kennedy Center) that were delivered to the front desk for Mr and Mrs.......Newleyweds......so, what I STARTED to write...

Add to ALL this, the real REASON that they decided to go to this conference which they ave not gone to in the past because they go to the Spring conference instead, is BECAUSE this week is her MOST fertile time of this month.....and at least since she convinced me to let her be sexually exclusive with him only but I KNOW they have also done this before, she has NOT been using her diaphragm with him at all and they had decided (she says I not only agreed to this but actually LOVED the idea....and I do!! LOL) to just "see what happens" with that situation, and her diaphragm which is ALL the birth control she uses, can't take the pill and won't use condoms, is safely in MY bedside table here in Michigan where she put it before she left on this trip to DC with him!!!! They have been calling this the "BabyMaybe Conference" all month she told me, and their "mission" is a pregnancy if at all possible.

She aid she would tell me "everything:" when she got home, so don't pester her with "personal questions" now (when she called a bit ago) but that YES she WAS doing all the "crazy" things already that we did when we made our son....she kept a pillow under her hips after they made love last night to keep his sperm right at the mouth of her cervix, she kept him inside her as long as she could after sex, and when he slipped out one or the other of them was holding her vaginal lips shut so sperm wouldn't leak out, and she said that after he fell asleep and while she was still up on her pillow she masturbated a couple of times to orgasm so her cervix would spasm and pull more of his sperm inside of her womb like we read about somewhere on the internet and saw a movie of it "sipping" sperm during orgasm that made her SO HOT!!!....she was giddy and sexy and giggling through the whole 10 minute conversation and wanted me to LSITEN and not ask questions....said she was all tingly and hot and swollen and wet all day while they were out together, and that she SWEARS she can FEEL his sperm swimming around in her (LOL) and that she wished now that she HAD brought her diaphragm so she could have put it in to hold his sperm inside of her like we did when we made oour son and to keep her from leaking thru her panties all day too.....and when I mentioned she could call the Doctors office from there and say she lost it and that they would call her a 'scrip in for a new one right there in DC, she SQUEELED and said "THAT is a GREAT idea, why didn't I think of that!! and decided to try their "night line" right then, love you, bye!!.....and hung up.

Soooo.....a guy drives his girlfriend to a Bakery at 4 AM and does the Lovers prep work while the Lover nails the girlfriend who is ALSO willing to get UP af 4 AM to accept the sexual administrations of her Lover while her "boyfriend" does his work (wanna' BET I know what she would tell her "boyfriend" if HE asked her to get up at 4 AM and have sex wth HIM?!)...........do I believe THAT?! Hell yes, I have done LOTS stupider than that!! LOLLOL For all I know, I ma aiding and abating my wifes divorce from me right now....I am DEFINATELY helping her do her level best to get pregnant by her Boss (but we have ALWAYS had a pregnancy risk thing between us anyway), and I am horny and helpful and even THINKING of more ways to help her accomplish this wth him.....she insists that this is "fun and exciting" and they have NO plan to let this break up two marriages and families (he has a wife and two kids, we have one but that MAY change soon)....and, OH YEAH, she did slip in between her excited descriptions of what they were doing...she has NOT ovulated yet (she gets this sharp pain in her side when she does) but knew she would tomorrow or Monday for sure.....and in a dreamy low and VERY sexy voice, she said "last night was the FIRST time we said I Love You to each other too"!!! I could feel her "shiver" when she told me that!!

AND that today after they got back to their suite and he put her new ring on her finger after she took her old one off, they talked some more about "them" and where they are going with this whole affair.....and he said that he liked things just as they are...he and his wife rarely had sex before the affair started because she has a heart condition that she thnnks makes it unsafe for her to have sex (it doesn't) nd that since they had started their affair he never even appraoched her for sex and hadn't had sex with her mmore than a couple of times this year...he REALLY liked her accepting his request to be sexually exclusive with HIM only even tho she is married, and that it would be really interesting to see how their KIDS turn out!!!! Not baby, KIDS!!! She said she was THRILLED at that prospect, having a "second family" with Tom and that it "might be a bit longer than we had first talked about before we can have sex again"......."you won't MIND will you Honey? Knowing how HAPPY I will be?"....I'm sure that she will remember my stuttering and confusion as a webster perfect acceptance and confirmation that this is the BEST idea she has come up with YET!!! LOL

So a Bakery at 4 AM doing the Lovers work so he has a couple of hours with the girlfriend...NO PROBLEM with that story.....now let everyone take a shot at mine!! Check whats playing at the Kennedy Center in DC tonite.......LOLLOL!!

Ric of JMNBABE

my brother - he's a smooth talking bastard. It would be so humiliating

wow

chrishubby400 said:
theres this crusty black guy that hangs out at a local dive bar we have gone to
.shabby ,un kept kinda smelly sometimes
in his late 50s.they always said hes hung like a horse.he always made lewd comments about my wifes tits and ass.ive fantasized about his nasty naked body on top of her and her just loving it

chris hubby.. nice description of the incident at the local dive bar.. please tell us more.. i can pm you if desired.. i have a similar situation to talk about.

Reactions: hikawade
Our Nasty Neighbor

I will answer for Jim because I know just who he would bring up. We had been married for about 2 years and had just purchased a house across the street from this divorced guy, Tom, who lived with his 18 year old daughter. The guy was a part-time plumber who pretty much worked only when he needed beer money. He walked around all day in cut off shorts, Hawaiian shirts and flip flops. He was about 40 pounds overweight with a beer gut. I thought he was kinda gross and probably wouldn’t have given him a second look. For some reason, Jim became obsessed with him and was constantly taking about him to me while we fucked. When Jim would bring him up while we were fucking and I would “go along” Jim would go nuts and fuck me like a demon and cum and cum in me. Of course I didn’t mind the end result. This went on for several months and Jim’s fuck fantasy was always about Tom. One Saturday afternoon, Jim and I were in an especially nasty mood and instead of fucking in bed, Jim dragged me out to the living room couch where he positioned me doggy style and started fucking me. The sheer curtains were closed, but Jim pulled them aside so that Tom, who was in his living room, could see us fucking. So could anybody driving by. For some strange reason this act of exhibitionism really turned me on and I was going fucking crazy. Tom watched us for a few minutes and then walked across the street and thru our front door. I think Jim motioned for him to come over. Jim pulled out of me and Tom dropped his shorts and ran his hard cock all the way to the hilt in my sloppy pussy. He came in about 5 minutes and before his cum could leak out, Jim replaced him and got sloppy seconds. The whole act was so nasty and out of character for me. For the next year or so while we lived in that house, Tom would come over when ever he wanted to; even if Jim wasn’t home and use me and I would let him do anything he wanted. Tom’s greatest thrill was making me suck him off on my knees and cum all over what ever kind of shirt I was wearing so Jim would see it when he came home.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats, Elassoma, sc_david and 2 others
business rivval at a industry banquet, she didn't sleep with him, but he was flirting with her all night. In front of me. Had his arm around her talking to other couples we knew.
i followed them around like the 3rd wheel. i was even bringing them drinks. He danced some slow dances with her, he actually had me ask the DJ to play 3 slow songs for him and my wife to dance. He held her close and eventually had both hands gripping her ass.
Guys around me knew it was my wife, and were ribbing me alot, i was humiliated. Plus i was holding there drinks while they danced.

Reactions: mywifecheats
Wimphubby - great story. Any more about rivals /enemies with your wife?

WimpHubby, We white bois are just TOO polite.
luv, msGary

Wow, that is one hot story Lori. You sound like a really wonderful woman.

To me it would be an old co-worker name Chris Armalavage, he looked like Val Kilmer and was always a smartassed prick to me. I was in my thirties at the time and he was just out of college. He would make comments to me about fucking my wife right in front of his freinds. As much as I love cuckolding, that would have been really bad because I know he would have told everyone about just to shame me. I would have hated life. And yet it gets me hard thinking about what he would have done with her had he gotten the chance.

Dev, have you considered letting him fuck your wife now? Did you wife know he wnated to fuck her?

About the loan officer, I hate him. Jean says he is not a very good lover. He is a fat white man and I imagine him to have a short dick, maybe thick though. She always lets me know when she is going to get fucked by him. She goes to his place. He is divorced and has two grown kids. My older sons have slipped a few times and I know that he tries to get them to call him Dad. I have never heard my daughter say it but that is even more likely. I hate him.
Jean also does not think he is very sanitary or good looking. I have not idea how he gets her to keep coming back or wha tshe went for in the first place. I also know that if I were out of the picture, he would try hard to marry her. This is one I do not understand at all. Also, if he does ever run into me, he tries to get me to lick his fingers. Especially if he has just eaten something.
Jean and I started college about 120 miles from here and he lives halfway there on the route we usually took. We normally took a break there whether going by car or bus. I even went by bicycle several times. Sorry this is not a very sexy post. Except after he fucks her, she is very horny coming home and also Loose.
luv, MsGary

Reactions: slavecplTX