• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife had a first date

• Thread starterPAC496
  • Start date
Indy Hubby said:
Frequently people believe it's somehow better for them to begin the relationship without the husband present. It really depend on whether you and your wife want it to be something you share or something that doesn't include you.

I think this is what we had naturally assumed would take place as it is easier to see how Kelly and he will hook up without me present. I do not think it is a matter of not including me more of the how would we include me in the first few meetings.

If she begins without you there, that's the norm and you being there will be more the exception. The guy will also see you as the outsider.

Wow I really had not thought of this but I think you are right. I had not looked at this from his perspective before. I have always felt I would say to him do not confuse my willingness to share my wife as me being weak. Not that I have an interest in a dick measuring contest (as I am sure to lose) but more to let him know for me it is about Kelly's enjoyment and not really his at least to start.

For my wife and me, we prefer for it to develop with me there sharing her. He can be dominant or she can, or you can: however it falls into place. For us, if he can't deal with me there, he's probably not sure of himself enough to be of interest to her.

very good point!

... If you're not getting "fed" too, it'll be costly to include potentially your marriage.

yes I agree with this as well. I have to be involved and will always work to have that as well.

She is talking with him on the phone right now. She has not done this often but always goes in the other room to be a little more private. She leaves the door open a crack so I can hear the occasional comment or giggle. Kelly does seem to enjoy his company but what is really exciting to me is how excited she seems to share her contact from him with me.

Last night was an amazing time. After Kelly got off the phone I was finishing up some work on the computer and messing around here on the site. When I went to bed I heard Kelly carrying on a bit. When I opened the door there she was with her legs spread going to town with her now favorite dildo. This was very hot to see as she normally would only play with this toy when we are together not only as she was this time. As I approached her was was moaning softly enjoying the dildo sliding in and out of her amazing pussy. I love to see her soft lips wrap around the shaft. She asked me if I was enjoying her lover fucking her? I told her yes and she said good she was enjoying it too. I got undressed and climb into bed. My heart was pounding as I watched her enjoy herself like never before. She began to tell me with her eyes closed that she was on a beach with him and they were enjoying a vacation alone together. Nothing or no one to worry about just pleasuring each other. She told me how he had taken her in the shower. How she would bend over and the water was running down her back. She said she could feel his cock so deep in her she had never felt a cock so deep. As she describe this screen that was going on in her mind she moved the dildo in and out to replicate the motion of her lover's cock in her pussy. I was totally mesmerized by the events unfolding before my eyes. Kelly had her head thrown back and her eyes closed telling how much she was enjoying the freedom to fuck her lover. At one point she reached over and began to stroke me, I came almost immediately from her touch I was so turned on. She did not stop at all I am not sure she really noticed what had happened as she was lost in her thoughts. I had not experienced this before it was so intense.

more to come work calls there was far more to the night...

Great news, man! Very happy for you that she seems to be progressing very nicely. Hopefully she'll leave her cell phone on some time and you can actually listen to her with her lover, when she gets to that point.

Keep us informed.

As I stated it was so intense to watch and listen to what was unfolding in front of me. Kelly talked about how she wanted to go away on a vacation with her lover and how she wanted to wake up next to him and be free to fuck and suck him as he and she saw fit. She talked a great deal about this and how turned on she was by it. This really took me by surprise as she has never really talked that way before. For the first time in this process I felt jealous but not a bad jealous more envious to the fact she wanted him so completely. Even though I had come on the bed surprisely it did not take long as I was so turned on but full of angst at the same time. It was the most incredible feeling. I watched her slam her lover's dick in and out of her as she told me how he was fucking her. She came and as she relaxed from her orgasm she told me to slip my dick in. I climb on her and begin pumping her slow and smooth. She continued to talk about her lover as if I was only there to listen. She really was not paying any attention to me even though I was the one fucking her. I was amazed that I was not able to last any longer then I did since it was the second time I had cum that night. I pumped her full with my second load. As I grew soft in her amazing pussy she continued to tell me how much she needed her lover how good he is going to make her feel when she is finally able to have him take her. I actually lost track of time with all we were doing. Her desire and intensity did not seem to slow even though she had cum a few times. I had never seen her like this, she then told me to lick her pussy she wanted my tongue on her Lover's pussy. I slid between her legs and began to lick. She was very wet from her toy and my cum. It was simply amazing as she talked and I licked. Once again she brought herself to an orgasm and my dick had began to get hard again as I was more turned on than I ever had been. So once again I was able to mount her for the second time. We are no longer in our twenties and I do not remember the last time I came 3 times in one night but I will remember this Valentine for some time to come.

I do have to say as I reflected on the night's events how I was so full of angst listening to her talk so confidently about her potiential lover but yet I was insanely turned on. Do most experience this kind of dichotomy? I was really set back at her interest in wanting to vacation with him. I was having a hard time thinking how it would work out if she actually did spend a week away. I could not help but think that would be very difficult and a challenge. Kelly could sense I had changed a bit and was concerned that maybe she had gone too far. I tried my best to reassure her that I was amazed and blown away by the night we had shared. However I did struggle a bit with the going away thing. We talked about this for some time and now I am afraid she will not progress with these deep fantasies as she is afraid she might hurt me in some manner. I tried to explain to her that this process seems to be a series of climbs and plateaus, climbs and plateaus and you must adjust and prepare to climb again. She just needed to be patient with me and I assured her nothing had changed. I just need some adjustment time. Is there some other way I could explain this situation to her differently and to trust in the growth process?

No updates to speak of... he did ask her out for drinks again but did not really put a day to it. I think if they were to go out again it just might go to the next level. Currently he is out of town.

I would advise caution at this juncture. Your wife already knows this turns you on and you want to see it happen. Valentine's night and the things she was saying to you that were making you both crazy was how she sees this fantasy being played out. You will note that you were mentioned nowhere in her story and not even acknowledged while you were the one fucking her.

By not being there the first time, you let them set the tone for THIER fun. You become the third in a three's a crowd scenario. Kudos to your wife for letting go with what's on her mind after talking to him. Is good that she did so you can communicate together what you can and can't accept.

Where you need caution is your wife suddenly wanting to drop the whole thing because you found a part of her dream scenario unacceptable. Knowing how much you want this, she sounds as if she is willing to withhold doing anything unless she can have everything. Why not get past the first time and everyone getting comfortable with that before thinking about or discussing more challenging situations? Your concerns need to be taken as real. Slow and easy wins the race. By all means keep the communication going. Remember, she wants this as much as you do from the sound of it. Be careful not to cave in on your limits if she attempts to take the whole sharing fantasy hostage to get what she wants.

Jaxunman thank you for your insight. I think you are right as I have thought more about this as well. By no means do I plan to be shut out as a part of this relationship. As I reflect on this you maybe right I can think of other scenarios in which she has manipulated fantasies or procedures if you will so they end up how she wants it.

That is not to say she is trying to have a relationship with this man with out me. I think she too is searching for how it all goes together. As neither one of us have had many partners I think she has to think of is more as a relationship to make it make sense for her. I do think I have to stand firm when I become uncomfortable. We spent a great deal of time talking about the situation.

I think you have great advice on the slow and easy and getting the first one out of the way. That will be difficult enough. I have found that certain levels have been harder for me than I thought and relatively easier for her than I thought! This is a learning process.

You have to do what is right for you PAC but the idea of the vacation sounds super hot from where I stand.

Well the wife just text and said that she and her "friend" went to lunch. She said she has something to tell me later tonight! Not sure what that means but I am excited to find out!!

Man this has been a busy weekend and not a fun one. I will not bore you with work details who wants that. So basically Kelly was asked to lunch with her man. It was a bit unexpected but she was thrilled to get the text. They enjoyed lunch together and although it was one of their shorter lunches because he had to get back for a meeting. towards the end of lunch they began to talk about what they were doing and how I felt about it. Kelly asked him to clarify what he meant. He just said we have gone out to several lunches and out on basically a date and it seems like your husband does not care and you seem to enjoy my company. He stated in his experience anytime a married woman spent time like Kelly was with him she was not satisfied in her marriage and was looking for something different. He told her that he was confused Kelly was not that way as a matter of fact she seemed the opposite and that and he did not understand.

Even though their conversation was shortened by time before they went separate ways he asked her if she wanted to go out with him for another drink sometime or maybe an actual real dinner. Would your husband be okay with that? I could not believe what she was telling me. Things had seemed to be creeping along and then all the sudden there is a date invitation on the table. Kelly told him that she thought is sounded good but would have to talk to me about it. So he said should we invite him (meaning me), Kelly said I don't know I will have to get back with you. She was so excited when she got home. But then I got called away to work and we have not had time to discuss. I hope we have time tonight.

Anyway, I am wondering should I let them go or do I attend allowing me to meet him and then leave them to their business. I am almost sure if they go out it does or will take it to the next level. I do like the idea of meeting him first and I know several here say that is a good idea. Kelly said that is why she did not tell him yes right away because she knew from our discussion before that I may want to talk with him first. She said he was or appeared to be joking with the whole inviting me thing but she thinks he may have been fishing for what her reaction would be talking about me.

Like I said I hope to talk more with her tonight and do not know if or when the second date might happen. However I think if it does we will be going to a new level for sure.

pac496
think you should meet and talk with him first and if you think she will be alright then take your leave and tell her to have fun with it. keep us updated

I think you need to read your wife. Does she want you to meet him? Based on what you've said, he may be uncomfortable with this idea to begin with and having to meet you might scare him away. Just an observation.

Any updates?

Well there is nothing more to report. I guess he had to go out of town and then had a elderly relative get sick or something. Kelly is hoping to hear from him this week as I guess he has returned to work. We will see.

If nothing else the thought and fantasy of him has allowed us some amazing sex!!

Wow, cool thread! I'd say definitely keep involved and make it a three way relationship... I think these sorts of relationships usually have time limits as most guys will get sick of being second fiddle after a while. Have fun while it lasts!

Well it appears she may meet up with him tonight while we are out on a date! The opportunity just came up and I am not sure I know how just yet, I will get the whole story from her later. Who knows tonight might get crazy!!

Sadly we were not able to hook up the other day. We were a little disappointed but it happens. This whole process can be very exhausting at times. We have continued to have amazing sex as a result of Kelly wanting this man. She has enjoyed calling him her boyfriend. She hopes to see him tomorrow after work but it has been very difficult. She has not seen him much. They do communicate at work often but not much about going out again. Timing has just not worked in our favor. I am hoping tomorrow night goes but we will see. Keep fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed here for you buddy. Personally I think casually meeting her new boyfriend while out somewhere like a bar or restaurant with an upbeat atmosphere is a good idea,rather than a 'formal' meeting with just the three of you. Once you get the 'first time' thing out of the way,your wife meeting and dating more lovers will seem a lot more relaxed for you both,and eventually will lead to 2 or 3 regular boyfriends for her. Hopefully she will try a well-hung black guy sometime soon as well...

Well she did go out with him shortly this evening. She just went for drinks with him and since it was going to be short meeting becuase he had to get home. He does have a child but on a part time basis. Kelly thought too short for me meeting him and she just went. Still nothing sexual on their part from their conversations although she did say something tonight about their meeting that got me thinking he is starting to get interested. As Custer said she is waiting for him to make the move. Well tonight he said something like "well I have been here before with a woman" I think meaning he has been with a woman from work and she was married. He has no idea of what Kelly and I are talking about with regard to him so we both find that kind of amusing. Anyway, I think as more opportunities arise there will be more advances in this process.

I can truly say for those who have gone through this is it a process. There are times I am crazy horny over it, times I have angst and times it is just natural conversation between us. It is interesting I was talking to her on the phone today when he entered her office. I knew it was him as her voice level changed and she quickly said to me "someone in the office I have to go" did not wait for a response and hung up. I did not mind and in a way it was a turn on to really hear a reaction from her with regard to this guy. It did surprise me how quickly she just changed from me to him. I think some of that is she has so much wanted interaction to keep things going but it has been limited opportunies.

I am hoping for some good sex tonight as she seems pretty worked up from her drink. I let you know how that goes!

Users who are viewing this thread