Wife Transformed by Bull?

• Thread starterlos4426
  • Start date
I would get my tongue pierced but I dont think anything else unless it was on my face like nose or eyebrow or something.

Reactions: 18mDresdF4prom
The only thing that would change is the way the wife walked..... Having my cock lodged up in her womb for long periods of time can do that to a woman.

Reactions: cynful, breedmypussy and indicuck
My wife a had steady lover for about 8 months while he was in town working on the overhaul at the powerplant. He told her that he always wanted her in a mini skirt without panties. She obliged him and when I asked for it it would never happen. She definitely dressed sexy for him anytime she was meeting him. He took her out one night dancing and she was wearing the requested mini skirt with no panties and he had it pulled up around her waste and was playing with her pussy while on the dance floor. She would no way in heck ever let me do that to her. The only other thing that he ever really did was fuck her outside the car in a bar parking lot...she would never and has never done that with me. Transformed her into a slut for him!

Reactions: slavecplTX, cynful, indiana hubby and 2 others
My black lover made me shave my pussy clean, and told my husband my cunt was his and he wasnt to touch or he would be put in his place.
Last week I got my clithood pierced for my black lover

Reactions: cynful, indiana hubby, arabcuck and 1 other person
my wife was transformed.First new slutty girlfriends.Then came the tiny skirts the revealing tops and the high heels.then the pussy went bare.just recently her beautiful natural long blonde hair went platium.

Reactions: cynful, indiana hubby and Bree
wow chris thats the thing for me the hair....what happened do tell us more please. thanks for the other input too keep it up

Reactions: cynful
seems to have got quiet here...shame...its a great thread

I'd have to say with my wife I don't think he changed her. Sure for him she dresses sexy and confidently like she never had before and she is comfortable being openly sexual with him in public or semi public. She also has lost most of her inhibitions and will do slutty sexual things for him she never would have done for any man before him.

The thing is though I don't think he changed her at all! He had an effect on her behavior, but I think he only let her blossom into the sexy woman she always was inside, that she could have never done for a white man and we are both grateful to him for that.

Reactions: cynful and hornyaussie4u
The first thing that went was the pubic hair. Then Her Bull had Her clit hood pierced and attached a small gold tag with His name on it to "always remind me who She belongs to", not that i get to see or touch Her anyway. She now sports a small tattoo (permanent) on Her new breasts (she was actually told to get a reduction and get them firmed up at my expense of course). The tatoo is small but says I (heart) Black Men. The clothing became more and more revealing, no underwear is allowed and She is now a long haired blonde. ALL these changes took place gradually with the exception of the removal of Her pubic hair, that happened DURING Their first date (which i was ******* of at the time)

Reactions: cynful, ArdentOneX, indiana hubby and 3 others
Hello all

WOW love this thread!!!

Want to thank you all for the comments

I hope you keep it going. I enjoy the idea of wives changing to meet the demands of their lovers

Thank you all for sharing

Look forward to hearing from you all

Meijer

dark cuckold wow thats an excellent bit of work, what have those around you said about the changes? sounds like she will do anything for her lover

Reactions: toolman2c
She just told her friends that she was just doing a middle age makeover....her close friends know the truth about why and about me

Reactions: cynful
good cover story and interesting to hear that her close friends know the truth, sorry to ask but after re reading your post what colour hair was she before? i;m sure i talk for the thread if you had any pics we would lve to see beofer and afters. thanks again

any more for any more?

My lovers, my boss and 3 of his friends, pierced my clit and nipples themselves after gang banging me.

Reactions: cynful, mickle, Bree and 2 others
nice posts guys, piercings are hot and i am a huge fan of the hair changes, what were peoples reactions~?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a wife write my name on her freshly shaven pussy once.

just wonders if there are any before and after pics out there that you good people are happy to share

I have changed my hair repeatedly for Black Lovers...usually some version of lite blonde, but one guy like my more natural reddish blonde so I let it grow out that way for him. Really I have never denied a Black Lover anything.......heck one Thanksgiving my Sister and I were at my Mom's house with "Black Baby Maybe" written on our bellies by the same guy we were both seeing and we had both had unprotected sex with him before going to Mom's for Thanksgiving!! Only my hubby knew anything about this...we were giggling like idiots the whole weekend, as she especially had to hide this from her husband until it washed off!! LOL

I have changed hair styles, colors, length, make up, way I dress, what I wear specifically, have done friends and family members for them, been whored, and several things I can't mention without getting banned!! LOL There really isn;t ANYTHING we won't do for them once we are "hooked" and that doesn't take very long!!

J

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Cockmunchboy, arabcuck and 4 others
Each new black boyfriend I add another ring to my clit hood

Reactions: cynful, hornyaussie4u and toolman2c