Wife very close to work male workers

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
redheads said:
Look how close she is to this guy taking a selfie

FB_IMG_1683059126206.jpg
The guy looks like a fag that’s why she’s probably close

redheads said:
My wife works in an office which is 90% males, often she posts pics from her work events on facebook. Im often shocked how close she is too her male co workers. Im posting some pics. Please judge if you think she is close to them

In this pic you can clearly see her boobs touching the guys chest, he must have felt them

img_1_1683058793925~2.jpg
How long has she been fucking him

older bull said:
How long has she been fucking him

No idea lol. My wife doesn't talk about it much, nor she shows me pics on her phone. I just find these pics on the Facebook group they have for work. She is Latina btw, they are horny as hell. I know she would cheat immediately given someone praises her a bit, I'm almost certain she is fucking them

If it turns you on, why don’t you give her quiet approval?
Say you went on and saw the work photos and she looks great in them.
You especially look amazing in that photo with x with you? He seems to think you are as sexy as I do.
You must get a lot of attention in the office from all those men and so you should you are the sexist woman there.
I’m sick of people claiming things like that are sexual harassment, it’s harmless fun isn’t it? You enjoy it, he’s definitely enjoying it, what’s the problem?
I bet he got an erection when you leaned into him, I would, your beautiful breasts pressing against him.
That skirt really shows off your legs I really like it etc

have you and her had a sit down conversation about fantasies
have you and her had pillow talk about other men

older bull said:
have you and her had a sit down conversation about fantasies
have you and her had pillow talk about other men

Yes a lot! But she hasn't admitted if she is fucking her co workers

Eppie said:
If it turns you on, why don’t you give her quiet approval?
Say you went on and saw the work photos and she looks great in them.
You especially look amazing in that photo with x with you? He seems to think you are as sexy as I do.
You must get a lot of attention in the office from all those men and so you should you are the sexist woman there.
I’m sick of people claiming things like that are sexual harassment, it’s harmless fun isn’t it? You enjoy it, he’s definitely enjoying it, what’s the problem?
I bet he got an erection when you leaned into him, I would, your beautiful breasts pressing against him.
That skirt really shows off your legs I really like it etc

Ya we did, and she claims that her co-workers are just friends, nothing else. But when I mention them during our sex, that I imagine them fucking her, she gets the best orgasm

Reactions: cynful
redheads said:
My wife works in an office which is 90% males, often she posts pics from her work events on facebook. Im often shocked how close she is too her male co workers. Im posting some pics. Please judge if you think she is close to them

In this pic you can clearly see her boobs touching the guys chest, he must have felt them

img_1_1683058793925~2.jpg
I think she is a touchy feely type of woman who loves attention from men. She looks like she's landed the best job where everyone can mentally undress her and fuck her for you.
You should let her too. Invite some coworkers over to your house and have a gangbang. Give her the sexperience of a lifetime.

redheads said:
Ya we did, and she claims that her co-workers are just friends, nothing else. But when I mention them during our sex, that I imagine them fucking her, she gets the best orgasm
There’s your answer then.
Try and discuss it outside the bedroom, normalising it. Start with a conversation about jealousy and move it on to say that‘s why you don’t mind her fantasies about sleeping with her co-workers. You know they are just friends and she‘d never do anything in real life but you are proud of her and knows she’s so sexy they will naturally think about having sex with her. As it never would happen you are fine with it. It turns you on as they want you as much as I do and in fantasy land you can sleep with them three at a time and apart from turn you both on, nothing changes apart from you have great sex.
The thought of x fucking x starts a elevator pitch.
Imagine on a night out …… “would you like that?“
Ask “would you like that“ after suggesting a scenario and she will take you on the journey she wants to go on.
Once she is into it and feels confident you can make it more “real” with scenarios or things to wear or do at work.
The more mundane the situation, outside of having sex, the greater the buy in And normalisation. As she’s getting ready for work ask which underwear do you think x would like you to wear Drawing on a conversation during a previous sex session. she might play along, shw might not, but either way she goes to work thinking of him and sex,
Very innocent but it will turn her on and start to blur and relax her boundaries if she hasn’t already.

redheads said:
Yes a lot! But she hasn't admitted if she is fucking her co workers
Did you really expect her to admit she is sexually engaged with 1 or more of the men?
Before you did the post you have done some checking havent you?
What have you noticed about her that has changed?

redheads said:

Setting aside your question: suppose you knew for a fact that your sexy wife is fucking one or more of her male co-workers. What would you like the outcome of your knowledge to be? i.e., what would you consider the best way to handle it, from the points of view of you personally and your marriage?