• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife's sexual past

danyg

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2009
How many other guys love hearing about their wife's past? After some hesitation my wife now tells me what she use to do with her ex boyfriends. Although she only had intercourse with one guy before me, she did have a few ex boyfriends and flings that involved everything but sex.
From the age of 16-19 she had a reputation of being a slut.
if anyone wants to know what she use to do ide love to tell.

This IS a cuckolds forum - why wait to be asked?

Post away (please).

Please go ahead and tell us all you know. I love it when Susan tells me about past lovers and I love it when other men tell me about their wives other lovers.

Reactions: cynful
I think we all like to hear about our wives past affairs even if they don't really count as cuck material. What they did before becoming our wife just lets us know how well used they are!

Last edited by a moderator:
here's mine

My gf of 18 months...when we met, she was a little fucked up from her marriage that had gone wrong and he left her for another woman....and the first time i had her in bed...i touched her bum hole and she nearly jumped out of bed. I thought there is no way this is going to work out...i had told her i needed to be with a slut...she said she was cool with that...but i couldnt see how she was ever going to be...as my ex was the biggest one in the world and going to be a hard act to follow...but as we chatted and she slowly let her guard down, she actually had an amazing sex life from 16-23yo...had never been with a white guy till 23...and had 15 blacks boyfriends in that time. She lived in the outer suburbs of Melbourne, so there were a lot of african immigrants out there...and cause she had a round, bubble butt, like a black girls...she got much more attention than she did from white kids who put it down to her just having a fat arse. After i explained the cuckold lifestyle to her and she finally believed it wasn't so i could fuck other women...she told me she had cuckolded her first boyfriend at 16yo. He lived 45mins away by train and so she couldnt always get to fuck him when it was convenient ie: when the folks were out etc. so she kept him on and starting fucking a black kid around the corner cause it was more convenient...she even fucked both of them on the same day several times without either of them knowing...would fuck the black kid hanging out at his house in the afternoons on a saturday...then her bf would pick her up later that day/night to go out for dinner, clubbing and a fuck later. i asked her did he ever eat a creampie without even knowing as she was on the pill and went bareback...she said no as there would be 8 or so hours between them and she always showered wehn she got ready to go out...but she said, even at 16 she was paranoid as he was eating her out to start with, with he taste or smell anything...she said he never did. She only did it for 3 months or so...as her gf's started to pressure her that it wasn't right and she would get caught sooner or later. but she said even at that age, she knew exactly what she was doing...and loved the power of it...and the thought that these boys are just toys for my pleasure...and figured out very quickly...i have something they want, so i will use it the way i want.
so from thinking this will never happen for me with this girl...turns out she is half into the cuckolding thing...wants to go back and live the some of life she was happy with as a teen...prove to her ex and herself, she isn't the dull fuck he said she was...get the male attention she loved, and is a very dominant woman by nature and has a way of playing that out with me, knowing its what i want and what turns me on.

oh and to clear it up

Her permanent bf at the time was latin/mexican...her folks approved of him as the didn't like her hanging with the black kids...but as i said, they were the ones that payed all the attention...so where else is a young girl that is becoming conscious of her bigger booty going to go, when there is a group of guys that actually prefer it...and the worst thing a parent can do, is say i don't want you hanging out with them...ahh if only her folks knew even now...what a sweet little thing she was! they only knew of Carlos and a Moari she dated after him :)

As i said as well....this woman was like a frigid nun, with absolutely no sexual confidence of self esteem with her body when i met her...but knew she just needed a little bit of understanding to get her confidence back!

At 34yo of age had never even owned a pair of heels to be fucked in...now she has 10 or so!

Attachments

• miss1.jpg
    miss1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 772
  • miss2.jpg
    miss2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 744
  • miss3.jpg
    miss3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 740
  • miss4.jpg
    miss4.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 613
  • miss6.jpg
    miss6.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 636
I knew she had 4 previous boyfriends before me and after assuring her it was ok to tell me what she had done with them she recently opened up and told me everything.

Her first boyfriend, Adam, taught her how to kiss, give head and he was the first to give her oral. He was a good kisser and he loved to lick pussy. She said he had a big bend in his cock that went downwards. She described his cock as being big and uncut, probably in the 7" range.She use to suck his cock almost everyday for about a month and he would always cum on her face or in her mouth. She was going to give her virginity to him but he was cheating on her with another girl so she ended it right away.

Her 2nd was a lifegurard at a local pool she use to hang out at. HE was 22 and she was just 15. She use to make out with him but nothing more than that. They both knew the relationship would not work because of the age difference so they ended it.

Her 3rd was a guy named Kris. The two of them use to dry hump eachother and she would give him blowjobs whenever they were together. He had a thick uncut cock, she described him as being really thick. He wanted to fuck her but she was saving herself for Mr.Right. She was also afraid to put something that thick inside her being a virgin.

Her 4th boyfriend was Jay, who was and still is my best friend. He was 18 and she was 16 by this time. She told me Jay was experienced at what he was doing and he had a reputation as being a player, but he was hot and treated her good. On their first date he had her sucking his cock and she remembers thinking that these things keep getting bigger and bigger. The way she tells me is that he was huge, like 8-9 inches, but his balls were also huge like two tennis balls hanging there. Ive seen his cock on many occasions and he is big. He too was uncut. She did more with Jay than anyone else, and she was reluctant to tell me, but she use to swallow his cum, he would lick and finger her ass and pussy, and he was always on top of her rubbing his cock on her pussy, something she never let any other guy do. One night the two of them were in her basement cause her parents were away for the weekend, and they had been drinking alot, he had been licking he pussy for what seemed like hours and she was hornier than she can ever remember. Jay eventually took a break and started to kiss her which got her even more turned on, and started pushing his cock into her. As ***** as she was all she remembers is pain and she told him he was too big. Jay told her he only got the head in her and it would be ok. He got back on top of her and again started pushing in. This time he got it halfway in and held it there for about 5 minutes while he kissed her some more. He started moving back and forth pushing more and more into her. She said the pain was too much to take and asked him to get it out. Jay took it out almost all the way and asked her if she was sure she wanted to stop. Something came over her and she whispered to him "fuck me" and he slammed his cock as far in as he could go. He pulled out after a few mins. and blew his load on her stomach. Jay said thanks to her, and asked if she was ok. She said it hurt but she would be fine.

Jay fucked her dozens more times and they broke up about 2 months later and 2 weeks later we started dating, eventually married.

100% as best she remembers it, and it turns me on just thinking about it all.

slinky67 said:
As i said as well....this woman was like a frigid nun, with absolutely no sexual confidence of self esteem with her body when i met her...

That woman has a fantastic body to be proud of - and I always think a woman looks great in fishnets ;)

My wifes sexual past has been told to me in part by her and in part by a guy that used to fuck her. Missey has been sexually active since she was 13 years old. This is probably at least in part because of poor to no parental supervision and her mother being a bad roll model. Missey's father left for work one day and was never seen or heard from again. Misseys mom got quite promiscuous. And even paid for some things with sex. bartered as I understand it, not direct money for sex.
Jason the guy that originally invited me to a gang bang where I met Missey told me about Missey's youth. She was the town slut, GBing when she was 15 and even having sex with adult men. She kept up this all the way through hugh school and into college. And only recently stopped GB's declaring her boss Donald her "boy friend".

I will admit that I do like to hear about my wife's sexual past. It really excites me to hear about the men who have "cum" before me with her. She has told me much about her previous experiences, but I have also heard some from her previous fuckers.

I actually met her through a friend who was fucking her at the time, and he described to me, in great detail, just what a great fuck she was before I ever met her. For a period of several months, we were both fucking her and would compare notes.

Since our marriage, I have talked with a few other guys from her past, including her first husband, who told me "your wife's the best pussy I ever had!"

So, yes it does turn me on to hear other men tell about fucking my wife.

does anyone know the best way to go about finding ex b/f's.
my wife has told me about the ones she can remember but between the ages 0f 19 and 23 she fucked over 100 guys.
because of the large amount i'm sure there has to be a good chance some of them are on the same sites i go on.
so if you were in liverpool between 1992 and 1996 maybe you fucked her lol

Chance meetings

manalishi6901 said:
does anyone know the best way to go about finding ex b/f's.
my wife has told me about the ones she can remember but between the ages 0f 19 and 23 she fucked over 100 guys.
because of the large amount i'm sure there has to be a good chance some of them are on the same sites i go on.
so if you were in liverpool between 1992 and 1996 maybe you fucked her lol
Sometimes you can meet ex boyfriends by chance, if you do it's better to pretend that you 'know' your wife but not her husband. I've found out so much from guys that way, as they feel so much freer to express memories of her being a slut than if they know it's your wife they are talking about.

I met the guy who took my wife's cherry on a flight from Heathrow to Belfast, we got talking about people we know and I 'mentioned' my wife as an 'old acquaintance', he remember her well and related how he'd taken her cherry while giving her 'riding' lessons! He worked as a trainer and groom in the stables she went horse-riding as a young teenager. She had been the one who approached him for sex and asked him to take her cherry.

I sat with such a hard on the whole of the flight and had to go into the toilets in the Terminal when we landed and jerk off while I waited for my luggage.

My wife has never told me of her sexual past, except to say her ex-husband was the only man she has ever been with. By not talking about her past b/f's I am able to use my imagination, and put her in any sexual scenario I can imagine.

surprises

We are married for 26 years now and are both in our late fourties. Sure, we met at a young age but we both had own sex lifes before. As normally I was curious to find out more about my wife's sex life before we met.

She told me that her first real encounter including fucking was at her age of 15 and it was outside with her bf I do not know. Then she informed me about 3 longer lasting relationships with men I knew. I asked her if that meant 4 bf before I came into the game and she answered "YES - more or less". Little did I know what more or less meant. She only counted her partners with an official rerlationship.

During the following years - in the meantime we married - we met different guys greeting her very friendly. After pushing for more information my wife confirmed that she slept with this guy but there was nothing serious because no relationship or love was involved, only pure sex.

That went on year by year and I met more and more guys she had sex with. After some pushing she opened up a little and told me more details about her different encounters And as you can imagine, I like it very much, even if it was 28 years ago.

Now I would estimate that there were approx. 30 guys having sex with my wife before we met and that was during the period of 15-19 years age.

When we discuss this topic nowadays she only speaks about 4 bf before we met. I do not argue as long as I hear interesting stories from her previous encounters combined with always new surprises.

What I am wondering about is that even with having a higher amount of pre-lovers in a more or less younger age she never had a bad reputation.

fred

Fred,

ffred said:
What I wonder about is, despite having many lovers at a more-or-less young age she never had a bad reputation. —Fred

Maybe your (now) wife liked her young lovers in a personal sense and was able to talk with them as friends, so they liked her.

Being liked by women seems to have a lot to do with liking them. I would expect the same is true in reverse. If other men like your wife, above and beyond being attracted to her because she fucks them, I would guess they are much less likely to view her and refer to her in derogatory terms such as "slut" (etc).

—Custer

amazingly hot! so you didnt say how she got to wearing those fantastic heels...she has sexy sexy toes ;)....who is she fucking?? what got it rolling?? you really got a fantastic woman .... all that former abuse made her shine !

that is to Slinky....

Custer Laststand said:
Fred,

Maybe your (now) wife liked her young lovers in a personal sense and was able to talk with them as friends, so they liked her.

Being liked by women seems to have a lot to do with liking them. I would expect the same is true in reverse. If other men like your wife, above and beyond being attracted to her because she fucks them, I would guess they are much less likely to view her and refer to her in derogatory terms such as "slut" (etc).

—Custer

Custer,

maybe, I think you are on a right way. Thanks for your comment.

Nevertheless, for me it is interesting to hear from my wife's past in small doses also nowadays. Now it is exciting for me to hear some of the old stories and partly also very detailed. 20 years ago it could have been that my reaction was a total different because as I told you in younger years I was very jealous.

So this way was a good way for both of us.

fred

I love talking with my wife about her sexual past. She was uncomfortable at first but now loves the way it gets me excited.

Her first was a boyfriend in high school. He was as tool who dumped her as soon as he took her virginity.
Her second was also in high school and he dumped her because she wouldn't give him head. (Back when she was younger she was afraid to suck cock, now she's quit the cocksucker)
Her third was a dude in college who she met a party and gave a handjob to while making out.
Her fourth was a co-worker whom she dated for a few months. They broke up because she felt the relationship was too sexual. He never wanted to go out, he just wanted to sleep over and have sex.
Her fifth was her ex-husband. He was the lucky one to get the first blowjob. It wasn't until her senior year in college that she finally brought herself to suck cock. According to my wife the blowjob and facial was a wedding present. She thought it was special since she hadn't done that with anyone else. Luck bastard was the first one to cum on her beautiful face and in her mouth. This is when she realized she actually enjoyed sucking cock.

Her sixth was after she got divorced. It was a guy from work who was always hitting on her and hounding her to let him fuck her. She found him somewhat attractive but didn't want to go all the way so one night at a company get-together she gave him a blowjob, but according to her she didn't let him cum in her mouth. She jacked him off onto his own pants. She says he didn't deserve it, he didn't earn the rights to cum in her mouth.

And them came me. according to her, me and her ex-husband are the only 2 that have fucked her bareback (she made all others use condoms) and the only 2 to cum in her mouth.

To this day she is still an ass virgin, No one, not even me, has tapped her rear. She still refuses anal sex just as much as she refuses to take on another man.

My wife had 11 or 12 guys before we got together. She and her first boyfriend did everything but fuck. When she was 18 she met her first husband and fucked him on her parents patio, and got pregnant, on her first fuck. They stayed together about 5 years but after they split she fucked another 11 guys in 2 or 3 years, once three different guys in one day including finally fucking her first boyfriend. There was also a guy that she said had a 10 inch dick that she said she couldn't take, it was to fat and he couldn't get it in either her pussy or mouth. I've met several of these guys but never discussed what they and my wife did together with them. Since we've been together she's cheated on me with two other men, she told me all about them after I confronted her. I do love to hear about her past sexual exploits and would love to get her when she's full of another man's cum.

Users who are viewing this thread