• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife's sexual past

Slinky -What a beautiful, hot and sexy GF you have! Keep us updated with the pics and experiences

Well told story that gave me powerful mind pictures. I am pleased she bought so much experience to your marriage as you and her can now do anything together that pleases you. Take the brakes off, ask her if she has any unmet fantasies you can help her experience.

Reactions: PussyFlavoredKisses
My wife of 26 yrs started telling me about her previous lovers a few yrs ago. We met when we were both 18. She first had sex at 13 - jacking off a neighbor that was 17. She ended up fucking him later that summer when she was 14. She already had a full bush at that age. She remembers him as being larger than average and that she took it all the first time. After that she had a succession of casual relationships until she was 18. She says she fucked probably 8 different guys during that time. At 18, she started dating my roommate in college. That was when I first met her. I walked in on him fucking her. He was a very well endowed guy. She was at our apartment all the time and they fucked all the time. I saw them several times. I even walked in on a threesome with her, him and another friend of ours. She dated him for most of a year, then I moved out. We met up a couple of years later and ended up getting married.

Reactions: cynful
I am what some would call "inexperienced" lol. I have only been with 3 men including my husband. I have never had a threesome or any kind of group sex and I have never had anal sex. While I like it in fantasy I am still afraid to try it in real life. My hubby loves to hear about my past and I love telling him, but only because of the great sex that follows afterwards.

Melo-Jenny said:
I am what some would call "inexperienced" lol. I have only been with 3 men including my husband.

I have never had a threesome or any kind of group sex and I have never had anal sex. While I like it in fantasy I am still afraid to try it in real life.

My hubby loves to hear about my past and I love telling him, but only because of the great sex that follows afterwards.

-----------------
(threesomes, group sex and anal) have you discussed these with your husband to see if you both could help each other experience these together, taking baby steps and telling each other how you are feeling?

My first experience in hearing about my wife's sexual past was during my first marriage when my then-wife finally admitted she had fucked with several other guys before marrying me, despite letting me believe she was a virgin, as was I.

When I finally got past my anger and grief and we were able to talk about it, I told her I wanted to know "everything", thinking that it would somehow make it easier to deal with if I knew all the facts.

She was willing to share "everything" and before we were through talking, I knew how many there had been (4), how many times, approximately, each had fucked her, where they had fucked her, exactly what they did together, how naked she had been with them, and very importantly, how "big" they were.

All this had an effect on me I had not expected. It turned me on like I could not have anticipated. Just hearing my wife telling the details of those other guys fucking her just made me want to fuck her even more. So, after that first time, whenever we started getting romantic, I would ask her a question about one of them and she'e give me the details while I was able to form a very realistic visual image of him fucking her.

After that, I was never able to go back to being the kind of husband who valued a woman for her innocence or inexperience. The only woman I could be attracted to was one who had fucked with lots of other guys and who wasn't afraid to admit it.

My present (third) wife has fucked with more guys than she can remember, and I wouldn't have it any other way. She has told me many of her adventures, and I have talked with a few of the guys who fucked her before me, including her first husband. And just like in my first experience with "delayed wife-sharing", it just makes me want to fuck her even more to hear about how some other guy enjoyed her pussy, now MY pussy!

experience should be shared....if the wife had lovers then she should teach her husband....worked for my husbands.

terryforsex makes a valid point. A wife who has been fucked before knows more and can give a more enjoyable fuck to her husband.

in my case( after getting married ) we got into the conversation of "how many have you been with" Before me my wife has never been married and the number of men she has been with before me is well into the double digits. But the more she told the more i enjoyed hearing of her little girls night out. Everything from blowing black cock in nightclub parking lots to meeting cutomers where she works and fucking in cars after work. So is it any surprise she has cheated on me???

thanks for the nice comments

i thought i'd share some shots of her experienced pussy...or kitty as she calls it. One thing about this woman is...she was born with one of the most naturally loosest and wettest fuckholes i have ever come across and can easily take some very large/thick dildoes... when we first met we both knew we were mismatched size wise...me being quite long but very thin...and her being quite large/loose...it did bother her at first as she wasn't proud of her slutty past...but since being happy with her past and now seeing other guys at swinger clubs etc. she is happy with her hole...plus guys like watching her easily use larger toys...one club we went to was where the males were broken into two groups, players and spectators...those who fitted into a toilet roll tube...and those who didn't...she now realises its more a fault at my end than hers...which i have told her i love anyway...

When we fuck she will say come on...rough me up like a real man would, treat me like a slut, show me what you've got and see if you can make me cum...i can pound her as hard and fast as i like always to no avail, almost no reaction... plus i always cum well before she can even warm up to it...and she always laughs saying is that it? Maybe you'll do better next time! :)
We did meet a 23yo guy...only tiny body...5'2" 50 kg or so...but a featherweight boxer, amazingly fit and strong...reasonable size cock...but can fuck her so hard and for so long she cums quite easily with him...i think its the way he pins her down, throws her around, treats her that makes her cum than his size. so maybe theres hope for me yet! :)

Attachments

• my_wonderful_mistress_139.jpg
    my_wonderful_mistress_139.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 205
  • my_wonderful_mistress_28.jpg
    my_wonderful_mistress_28.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 169
  • my_wonderful_mistress_23.jpg
    my_wonderful_mistress_23.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 1 copy.jpg
    1 copy.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 160
  • my_wonderful_mistress_17.jpg
    my_wonderful_mistress_17.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 187
Honestly these pictures are some of my absolute favorites on this website. There is just something about this hot woman. mmmmm!

Very HOT pictures. If her Ex husband ever saw those he would want her back. You got her to do stuff he never tried to bring out in her. Oh and tell her to give me back myshoes. i wonder where I had left them.:)

in the age of digital, I also enjoy watching her collection of vids and pics ;)

Users who are viewing this thread