• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wives as strippers or sex workers

• Thread startersharklasers
  • Start date

sharklasers

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2021
Anyone marry someone who has ever worked as a stripper or sex worker?

Reactions: cuckhub, Mcabo, LoserJack and 10 others
Yes, all of the above, and don't forget to add cam ***** or "content creator" as well. It's one way to learn how to be a cuck, especially when they do it behind your back!

Reactions: Macmachine, LoserJack, franklyhorny and 5 others
what is the term in english? : Young woman employed in bars to engage customers to consume (and more if affinities?).

Reactions: belittleme
It was my (future) wife's job when we met. A few weeks before this meeting, I was dating a stripper.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, LoserJack, franklyhorny and 3 others
my wife has done a few amateur nights a strip clubs and did a few nights of "work".

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, LoserJack, franklyhorny and 9 others
I'd have loved my wife to have been in to this but doubt she'd ever want to be. i like the thought of it though

Reactions: cynful, littlecucky, LoserJack and 2 others
Right out of university, I got a job in a big city where I didn't know anyone. My Saturday nights out and my financial independence led me to some pretty hot spots.
That's how I met Patricia, the stripper, whom I dated for a few months before she moved away.
That's also how I met my future wife.

Reactions: Maxio, LoserJack, franklyhorny and 2 others
jacques said:
what is the term in english? : Young woman employed in bars to engage customers to consume (and more if affinities?).
The correct English term would be "hostess". It is not used often in English speaking countries but 'Hostess bars' are common in Japan.

Reactions: LoserJack, franklyhorny, sujalishere and 2 others
My wife's second lover would pay her when ever she accompanied him out of town on business trips. I like to say..."I made my wife a slut, but he made my wife a *****."

Reactions: Maxio, LostWifeToBLK, LoserJack and 8 others
Reactions: antoniodicro and SluttieWifie
Missingno said:
What would you like to know?
We want to know everything. Striptease and "work"!

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny, antoniodicro and Gaezel
Please excuse my poor English!
Patricia was a pretty, long-haired, Hispanic brunette. At 5'9" tall, she was slim and trim at 119lbs. Trained in modern dance, she made a point of ending the first part of her show by removing her bra and offering her 34C to her audience.
I had met her one night during the week, when, being the only young spectator present, she accepted to have a drink with me after her show. The current passed. We first met at her place of work, then very quickly outside. Her night job took her more to a restaurant or a movie theater on her free nights than to nightclubbing.
And afterwards, we went straight home. These were always very pleasant and exciting moments.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoserJack, franklyhorny and MrKaChing
Pzav said:
The correct English term would be "hostess". It is not used often in English speaking countries but 'Hostess bars' are common in Japan.
Would love you to be a hostess for me

Would love to see some pics of you stripping??

Reactions: LoserJack and franklyhorny
jacques said:
We want to know everything. Striptease and "work"!
She did the first one on a dare, she liked the attention way more then she thought she would. Guys kept trying to get her to go back up after.
The second time she did it I think she had allot more fun with it and she even did a few lap dances too. The few times after that she pushed herself to try to be the best lol she made allot of money from lap dances.

As for the "work". She made some friends from the strip clubs and they told her she could make allot more money if she was willing to do more. The first time was with a guy who kept getting lap dances from her. Did a few from bars when on vacation too.

Reactions: cynful, LoserJack, franklyhorny and 4 others
Please excuse my poor English!
Patricia continued...............................

It was a real pleasure to be with her. Not complicated, crunching life without worrying too much about tomorrow, I spent some very pleasant times with her.
Of course, I used to go to see her dance at her workplace quite regularly. And it was the first time I saw men, young or old, giving my girlfriend such looks. As a young rooster and quite jealous, a bit possessive, these looks made me hurt and tightened my heart but, at the same time, deep down, I got a real satisfaction from it. The look in the eyes of the older customers was very moving.
This was even more true on the evening I went there with some colleagues from work. A memorable evening. Given Patricia's plastic, I earned the flattering respect of my friends. And what can I say, when, at the end of the evening, in a dark corner but not sheltered from certain glances, I stuck her against the wall, kissed her fiercely and slipped my fingers into her stage thong, to make her cum, holding her cries of happiness in the hollow of my shoulder. Great moment and excellent memory, for her and for me. Especially as returning with my colleagues, I could continue my exploration only the next evening, day off.
And then Pat found a contract more in line with her training and quickly left the city. A few days later, in another neighborhood, I discovered the "beloved" (Bien Aimé) hostess bar. And I was about to make an encounter that changed my life.

Reactions: Maxio, LoserJack, franklyhorny and 2 others
My wife used to be an ****** before we met to supplement her income as a single mum and although she gave it up shortly after we met although she did go on a couple of pre arranged dates while we were together and I babysat for her. I found it intensely erotic which I suppose has led to me continuing to enjoy her seeing other men although sadly not for money as she found it demeaning.
Having said that while being involved in a sexual relationship with her boss, she has "entertained " a few select clients for which she has received either cash bonuses for or on a couple of occasions holidays for the family which her boss has paid for. He has only recently become aware I know about their relationship and all its elements as I have described so it remains to be seen if this will continue as we have become quite friendly! It's a funny world isn't it!

Reactions: Maxio, cynful, mwdad and 9 others
sharklasers said:
Anyone marry someone who has ever worked as a stripper or sex worker?
My wife does stripping and pole dancing as a part time job, she has also done some magazine work posing naked and with other guys. She has been fucked in front of cameras several times and even sucked off the camera man on one occasion. The work is fun for her, she enjoys it very much and on top of that it pays well.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, cynful, sephoro and 10 others
MarkandJacqui said:
My wife used to be an ****** before we met to supplement her income as a single mum and although she gave it up shortly after we met although she did go on a couple of pre arranged dates while we were together and I babysat for her. I found it intensely erotic which I suppose has led to me continuing to enjoy her seeing other men although sadly not for money as she found it demeaning.
Having said that while being involved in a sexual relationship with her boss, she has "entertained " a few select clients for which she has received either cash bonuses for or on a couple of occasions holidays for the family which her boss has paid for. He has only recently become aware I know about their relationship and all its elements as I have described so it remains to be seen if this will continue as we have become quite friendly! It's a funny world isn't it!
Thank you for this very interesting story.
For my part, this is how I got to know my wife and this continued several months later. I can tell you about it if you wish.

Reactions: LoserJack, franklyhorny and MarkandJacqui
jacques said:
Thank you for this very interesting story.
For my part, this is how I got to know my wife and this continued several months later. I can tell you about it if you wish.
I would be very interested to hear.

Reactions: franklyhorny

Users who are viewing this thread