• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wives as strippers or sex workers

• Thread startersharklasers
  • Start date
Do y'all think my wife would be able to be stripper or ******? She's 28 and has a birth control implant in.

20190503_114632.jpg IMG_0185.JPG 20170916_012146.jpg IMG_1157.jpg IMG_0164.jpg 20190329_014041~2.jpg IMG_0183.JPG IMG_1134.jpg 20190422_002940.jpg IMG_1135.jpg

Reactions: Maxio
When it comes to 'big girl' pussy... there are 2 kinds of guys.
Those that love it, and those that lie about it! 🤣

I'm sure there are men who would love to take her out and show her off as their prize, but it's a 2-edged sword.
Often, these are the same men that have tendencies to abuse BBWs, and/or the ones that want to pimp them out.

I have a BBW GF that tends to get abused in some form or another when fucking other men. Nipple pinching/pulling/stretching to the point of pain, grabbing her fat pussy lips and stretching them out, getting spanked while being fucked from behind, working multiple fingers in her pussy AND ass. You get the idea.
As long as it's safe and consensual, I don't mind, but it's got on the borderline of out of control a time or 2. By the same guy, FWIW.

If that's what you're looking for her to do, more power to ya! Just be careful what you may wish for.

Reactions: Maxio and antoniodicro

Users who are viewing this thread