wives being bad in public!

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Reactions: midnightfapper and bobbyhotone2
Love dropping her off at truck stops and watching her troll the lot. Never know what will happen to her.

B truckstop lizard.png

• Love
Reactions: jacobmy, nelssim, moltenneeds and 3 others
Outdoor fun

fae0ab4b-f99a-4a90-b140-dd580a64c559_8+Go3q9BiV1ApA844tkdbL0R1FBylG51nIhLDlpCuqpYIkNHXloDy19VK...jpg

Reactions: littlewilly and h5t6ca
A guy we met on the beach

Bill holding my wife's big Tits on beach.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, sswanabe, littlewilly and 4 others
such a good slut

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
lknforfun said:
such a good slut
Thanks for the compliment on my wife being an excellent slut wife.

Reactions: Manwaife
Atlopencpl said:
Good thread - keep it going I love seeing wives acting slutty in public

i agree.

Let's take her to Bonny Doon and have some fun!

I am horny see my wife naked here

cuckjan said:
I am horny see my wife naked here
Which one is your wfie?

Reactions: Richduckie and KevinPamalaO
HotWifeATX said:
I Like to smoke a joint, go out have a drink, loose my inhibitions, sit with no panties and get fucked bareback in front of my husband.

DSC01452(1)PT800.jpg
That’s so hot. My wife originally just cheated on me. I knew and was secretly turned on. I pretend to be hurt but she could tell I loved it. First time I found out we were at a house party. Like you, she loves wearing a skirt with no panties. I love that too. She thought I’d ********** with booze, I kind of pretended. I heard her with a guy in the next room. I sneezed a peak and he had his fingers in her pussy. I actually came in my pants when I saw. She noticed and just giggled and carried on. That’s been it since. She loves big cock and firm bodies. I have neither so am happy for her to see her boyfriend every week or so. No sex for me unfortunately but I get to shave her pussy and legs and she likes me to buy her sexy clothes for her dates. X

Reactions: Brisbanecuckold, MarkandJacqui, AZhubby and 2 others
luvcreampie said:
This thread just planted a new desire in me. I would love for my potential wife to get laid just before the wedding and then serve me creampie on the honeymoon. Wouldn't that start the marriage out right..
My wife did indeed fuck the best man the night before the wedding and stayed the night with us both in the hotel afterwards, both of us fucking her.
Just a pity he couldn't come with us on our honeymoon, I don't think his wife would have been to impressed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, h5t6ca and 1 other person
My favorite one

120_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband, newTPAcpl, littlewilly and 11 others