• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wives being bad in public!

Fantastic! I'd love to know what drove her to finally find real men to fuck. Was it her idea cause she just wasn't getting taken care of in the bedroom or was it your idea to watch her with other men? In a sense you are lucky to get it once every 6 weeks or so. Many cuckold get NO sex at all from their hot wives.

I Like to smoke a joint, go out have a drink, loose my inhibitions, sit with no panties and get fucked bareback in front of my husband. DSC01452(1)PT800.jpg

it's women like you that makes Austin so great!

This thread just planted a new desire in me. I would love for my potential wife to get laid just before the wedding and then serve me creampie on the honeymoon. Wouldn't that start the marriage out right..

Why not be "vasectomy fixed" before marriage, so other men can father children for you to rear? Your marriage would then be a true "labour of love" for sure.........and the "Best Man" at your wedding could consumate your marriage (instead of you).

Why not be "vasectomy fixed" before marriage, so other men can father children for you to rear? Your marriage would then be a true "labour of love" for sure.........and the "Best Man" at your wedding could consumate your marriage (instead of you).

Better still....Why not get the bloke wearing the dress,robe, gown or frock at the Alter. The one who read out the wedding vows do the bed side of the consumation as well?

I Like to smoke a joint, go out have a drink, loose my inhibitions, sit with no panties and get fucked bareback in front of my husband.DSC01452(1)PT800.jpg
well let my thrash your tight cunt with my Scottish cock leaving you dripping with my semen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back