• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1,000 posts, should Saraha disappear ?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
As this is my 1,000th posting, is it time for me to gracefully slip away into the sunset, and let cucks speak more freely from their hearts, without a dominant, flirtatious woman like me dictating how they can run their lives?

This is your chance to give me "both gun barrels" and blow me off the website permantly, or risk having me annoy you for years to come.

I have learned heaps from what others write, but the dom in me explodes out on the screen in ways that might not be appreciated by some.

And the "some" may feel they are not being listened to by my "bulldozer style of expressing myself". Even if the "some" are the minority, what they have to say is still very important.

I am not looking for compliments - rather what I have done wrong - it is our enemies we learn most off, because our friends do not want to tell us the truth (and risk being an ex-friend).

Just because I am a natural blonde, 28, slim, nice tits and a willing slit, does not give me an edge on a web site like this. I can be put in my place if I need to be bought to heel.

I've read a few of your posts...I think you should stay...

A little PS for you..,
We should talk- you sound like a fun girl- love the line about putting you in your place (the heeling is nice too...) ...and I'm very good at doing just that.

And that's my 2 cents... :)

Oh God no, please don't go. You're part of what makes this place interesting.

Even I enjoy your company here but I do sometimes tire of your relentless pursuit of enforced chastity... You do give me quite the laugh sometimes though. Please stay.

Hi! I don't post often because of my situation, but I enjoy reading EVERYONE's posts. (well except for the self righteous idiots anyway)

In my opinion, your comments have been very valid for this forum. You give a different perspective on things that most others don't say, or don't think of.

I think it would be a grave loss if you left, but if you do go, then be happy and thank you for your past input.:)

Ron

This is a PS:

Your reply to "Am I A Cuck" today is a good case in point. That was a very sound, intuitive answer you gave. So do you see how much you arre needed around here?;)

I think most of your postings are way over the top and I hope you will continue to post. You push the limits with almost every post and you make me laugh. Love ya!

just leave

you can take a hike little lady. or wacth your mouth

I think you should be a bit more sensitive and respectful of others pain and suffering. You come with some pretty insensitive comments half the time. My story wasn't the place to be over the top.

Sahara, I think you are what you are.

The problem is that on this site there appear to be many stories that are clearly fiction or massive exageration. Robust comments to these are in order and probably what the author wanted in the first place. On the other hand there are some (maybe only a few) genuine stories where people are opening up their soul in one of the few places they ever can. Stories which they can probably never tell their parents or their friends. You need to be a bit more sensitive with these I think. Not one size fits all.

For the observer though, I have to say the entertainment factor would say, roll on the next 1000.

stay on

the babys can ton take the truth, stay on for another 5000

Susan's Slave said:
I think most of your postings are way over the top and I hope you will continue to post. You push the limits with almost every post and you make me laugh. Love ya!

That about sums it up for me too. Nicely said, Susan's Slave.

Stay

You are omnipresent both in posting to almost everyone's post - you and Mac n Fries and Custer. And in the manner in which you like to moralize things. The latter is not unexpected, this isn't ABC News - it's more like Glen Beck wherein everyday folk have their mundane say. ...Maybe Jerry Springer is a better example rather then Beck. However, like Beck you can irritate those among us who view moralizing as religious rant. Look, for those who believe they believe and, may I add: all differently. (I have yet to meet 2 people who describe the same god in the same terms - and I spent 3 years in novitiate school.((One of them or both must be wrong.))) For those who don't believe it's all mumbo-jumbo and very often 'high-horse' and leaning toward insanity. I mean, damn, girl! go back to that Bible of yours and reread the ten commandants - all 67 of them The 67 Commandments ~ Stephen's Web ~ by Stephen Downes (you know, all the ones society and even churches have kind of sweep under the rug). You are sinning just by communicating with sinners. So why are you high-horsing us?
True, you do not do this often, I may protest too much - - kinda shows how it sticks in my craw, right? I do like the posts you create wherein you demean those looking for counsel while you nicely tell them to go fuck themselves. That kind of rhetoric is expected here. But then that is breaking god's 52nd commandants:
Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness. (Ex 23:1)

I am still undecided. So why don't you give it another 500 posts and by then I will have made up my mind.
There are always two sides to everything: the good, the bad, and the indifferent.

i love sahara xx

Saraha's problem is that her shtick has, at this point, simply grown boring, indeed tedious.

I will admit I am prejiced, because I recognize in Saraha a very intelligent and student of our life style. I will be heart broken if she leaves us, and well I suppose I will go also, though I recognize that is no great loss. She makes us think!! Well I know it will never happen but she may put her shoes under my bed anytime

Hi Ms. Saraha,

Saraha said:
As this is my 1,000th posting, is it time for me to gracefully slip away into the sunset and let cucks speak more freely from their hearts, without a dominant, flirtatious woman like me dictating how they can run their lives?

No, no.... of course not. I like dominant flirtatious women, and so do lots of other men, cuckolds, wannabe cuckolds and otherwise on this forum. Besides, everyone knows (I hope) they are free to ignore posters whose comments they don't like or agree with.

Saraha said:
This is your chance to give me "both gun barrels" and blow me off the website permanently....

Jeez.... you shouldn't tempt people like that....

Saraha said:
I have learned heaps from what others write, but the dom in me explodes out on the screen in ways that might not be appreciated by some.

Hey.... if folks don't like some of the things you post, they can say so, ya' know.

Saraha said:
And the "some" may feel they are not being listened to by my "bulldozer style of expressing myself". Even if the "some" are the minority, what they have to say is still very important.

Well, if they have something to say they should say it. Have you noticed that the vast majority of people who are "members" of this forum have never posted.... and of the small fraction who have, most have posted only once? (This is from a limited sampling of the "member" list; I haven't looked at the whole thing — it's very long.) This suggests that most who "join" just want to look at the pictures.

Saraha said:
I am not looking for compliments - but rather, what I have done wrong....

Jeez.... another high-risk statement. Is there a strong streak of masochism superimposed on your "dominant nature," Ms. Saraha?

Saraha said:
Just because I am a natural blonde, 28, slim, nice tits and a willing slit, does not give me an edge on a web site like this.

Ah-ha! A self-description at last! If that is, in fact, what you look like, your gorgeous appearance and sexual proclivities probably *would* give you an edge if you were to post some salacious-but-suitably-discreet photos of yourself on your personal info page. Maybe you would benefit by seeking some suggestions by PM from Ms. Barbiescuckoldress or Ms. Jinxiepie, or Ms. Beth, and/or other gorgeous contributors, along these lines.... they're obviously very photogenic, bold and skilled at using their photos to their advantage.

Saraha said:
I can be put in my place if I need to be bought to heel.

Please, please.... don't tempt the forum membership any farther than you already have. I mean, are you looking for a massive avalanche of insulting and perhaps even sadistic replies, or what? A while back I started a thread on "the origins of derogatory male views of strongly-sexual women" that, as you probably know, turned out to be something of a bare-knuckle exchange (see the "Cuckolds in the News" section). You don't want to become an example, do you...? I hope...?

Keep up your good work.

—Custer

Why leave? Clearly you have a firm grasp on the lifestyle and your posts are thought provoking. We like em!

Please do not leave It is nice knowing there are actually dominant women out there.

Users who are viewing this thread