• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1,000 posts, should Saraha disappear ?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date
you should definetely stay!!

We need your intellect and wisdom, continue to give us your views off the top.

help please

i am trying to embrace the lifestyle completely with my partner karen. she does dominate me in a lot of ways in the bedroom and it is all on her terms and she treats me as a slave but is to soft on other occasions. she has cuckolded me on two occasions within 4 days went thru a period where she said she could not do it because of her feelings. we use the scenario in the bedroom and she keeps on saying she will do it because she sees what it does to me but is taking her time to get there lots of saying she will. clearly she can do it and i was hoping you would give me the benefit of your advice etc to get this back on track for me. dont realy want to give any more details on open forum but happy to share all details - please dont go it wud b a sadder place without you subharri

You're great sahara. Keep commenting.

I vote stay. I enjoy your posts.

My vote is stay. I like your unique insights.

Hmmmm

Saraha said:
As this is my 1,000th posting, is it time for me to gracefully slip away into the sunset, and let cucks speak more freely from their hearts, without a dominant, flirtatious woman like me dictating how they can run their lives?

This is your chance to give me "both gun barrels" and blow me off the website permantly, or risk having me annoy you for years to come.

I have learned heaps from what others write, but the dom in me explodes out on the screen in ways that might not be appreciated by some.

And the "some" may feel they are not being listened to by my "bulldozer style of expressing myself". Even if the "some" are the minority, what they have to say is still very important.

I am not looking for compliments - rather what I have done wrong - it is our enemies we learn most off, because our friends do not want to tell us the truth (and risk being an ex-friend).

Just because I am a natural blonde, 28, slim, nice tits and a willing slit, does not give me an edge on a web site like this. I can be put in my place if I need to be bought to heel.

Hmmm so you were already 28 back last October, you know my sexy Amazon, you are just that special little bit older than I thought you were, in fact so especially older than others I have such concerns for!

You can make some people happy in the most innocent and casual of ways!!!!

Chastity

SoonToBe said:
Even I enjoy your company here but I do sometimes tire of your relentless pursuit of enforced chastity... You do give me quite the laugh sometimes though. Please stay.

Ah but from someone who has for lots of reasons has been chaste, the release can have experiences beyond what men usually were made for.

I think someone very special could have a man willingly forgo the usual male aspects of sex if she was prepared to DOMinate him and let him know how great female orgasms can be.

Didn't know the jury was still out.... I very much like Sahara's input. This forum would not be the same without her!!!

Thanks everyone for your encouraging posts. I am just walking out the door for a couple of month's holiday. Transport has just arrived, so time to kiss my fluffy cat and go. Sahara xoxoxo

Special lady

Saraha said:
Thanks everyone for your encouraging posts. I am just walking out the door for a couple of month's holiday. Transport has just arrived, so time to kiss my fluffy cat and go. Sahara xoxoxo

May you have a wonderful break and come back rested, refreshed with wonderful memories of your highs!

Sure a lot of us on here would also like to kiss that pussy of yours!

XOXOXOOXOX

I've been a cuck for awhile now and used to share my stories on another website. But after awhile it became unfulfilling to post. It seemed like so many threads just veered out of control. Like a guy would say he wanted to be a cuck, then a day later he was a cuck, then the next day he had become a slave, and then the next day he'd been castrated. It was just horny cucks out of control.

I decided to give this site a try because of some of your posts I read. Some of them are just strange, but that actually adds to your allure. And your good posts speak to me on a really personal level. I don't know if you're who you say you are, but I do know that at the very least the illusion of you is very motivational towards getting me to dish my dirt.

i think you are great and should stay around please!!!

Saraha, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. joey xoxoxo

1000 posts

couple of days into this site and you should definatley stay. you are you and you cant please everbody all the time

No Haters. SARAHA SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE!! Kinda like the Hotel California. You can logon and speak your mind, but you can never leave it.

stay:D:rolleyes:

Still 28 and counting

Saraha said:
As this is my 1,000th posting, is it time for me to gracefully slip away into the sunset, and let cucks speak more freely from their hearts, without a dominant, flirtatious woman like me dictating how they can run their lives?

This is your chance to give me "both gun barrels" and blow me off the website permantly, or risk having me annoy you for years to come.

I have learned heaps from what others write, but the dom in me explodes out on the screen in ways that might not be appreciated by some.

And the "some" may feel they are not being listened to by my "bulldozer style of expressing myself". Even if the "some" are the minority, what they have to say is still very important.

I am not looking for compliments - rather what I have done wrong - it is our enemies we learn most off, because our friends do not want to tell us the truth (and risk being an ex-friend).

Just because I am a natural blonde, 28, slim, nice tits and a willing slit, does not give me an edge on a web site like this. I can be put in my place if I need to be bought to heel.

Saraha challenged me to show that she has been claiming to be 28 for a number of years. Last week she again wrote that she is 28 yet here almost 2000 posts ago she was 28.

So old lady you have been proved to be a liar !

4julie said:
So, old lady, you have been proved to be a liar!

Hey... what's all this hangup with Saraha's age? Women in their 30's and 40's should consider themselves young, in my opinion (because they are). Furthermore, women in their 30's are likely to be in their sexual primes — and, unlike men, may still be when they're in their 40's.

so...she should finally post some pictures.....

Users who are viewing this thread