• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1,000 posts, should Saraha disappear ?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date
Saraha always gives excellent advice together with unbiased opinions.
Please stay, your contributions are invaluable!

justlookin65 said:
so...she should finally post some pictures.....

Yes, some pics of her 31-year's blondy look would be excellent...;):p

No, absolutely not.....thats like New York without Central Park!

I'm totally emasculated and helpless in her
internet presence / emanations from beyond the
penumbra make me go weak in the knees ..her
ovaries are bigger than my nutz :D

NO, NO, NO absolutly not

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Yes

I love ur posts. I was looking back at them and saw one from my old mistress barbies cuckoldress. I havnt seen her in years. Saraha u are totally wanted around here and I would love to serve u. Cc

Saraha said:
As this is my 1,000th posting, is it time for me to gracefully slip away into the sunset, and let cucks speak more freely from their hearts, without a dominant, flirtatious woman like me dictating how they can run their lives?

This is your chance to give me "both gun barrels" and blow me off the website permantly, or risk having me annoy you for years to come.

I have learned heaps from what others write, but the dom in me explodes out on the screen in ways that might not be appreciated by some.

And the "some" may feel they are not being listened to by my "bulldozer style of expressing myself". Even if the "some" are the minority, what they have to say is still very important.

I am not looking for compliments - rather what I have done wrong - it is our enemies we learn most off, because our friends do not want to tell us the truth (and risk being an ex-friend).

Just because I am a natural blonde, 28, slim, nice tits and a willing slit, does not give me an edge on a web site like this. I can be put in my place if I need to be bought to heel.

I look forward to reading what you have to say. No question you should stay around

I think it's good for all to hear a Dom point of view be it a female or male. The world isn't just one sided there are different points of view and you've never been far out of line. Lol

Hank jones said:
I think it's good for all to hear a Dom point of view be it a female or male. The world isn't just one sided there are different points of view and you've never been far out of line. Lol

=============

different points of view? wow radical there Hank :D

Users who are viewing this thread