• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

11 Inch FuckStick here

• Thread starterblackpanther598
  • Start date
Love it!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm talk about a Slut Maker!!! Baby you look great!!

my wife

please seducemy wife make her a slut 4 black her pic is in yahoo profile Liz_mm2003

very nice!!!

lets meet up

I'd like my wife to sample that!!!!!

if this should be 11 inches - then I'm the Holy Mary

These kind of guys just annoy me. Brag of 11 inches and don't even have 8! Learn to measure your dick, my dear! And with experience you'll learn that measuring somewhere including your balls makes not such a big sense - or did you already try to penetrate a woman with dicks and balls???

Hot wife wants to meet you

MWC in Chicago -my wife is a fashion model and we are searching for a very attractive, muscular well hung black professional for here to have dinner with and if all goes well be her first. Please contact us at gfrederick1@earthlink.net - we can travel or entertain.

:) QUOTE] damn those are some nice stem..any chance i can get between them??

Busty All Natural Redhead needs a real MAN with a REAL COCK!

I sure can't feel his 3 1/2" white dick......I need a real COCK! Do you like tight white red haired pussy?

fuck my wife

michigan indiana line her pic is in yahoo profile liz_mm2003

luv bbc

mwf sexy pik luv bbc

My Tight White Pussy Needs Your Big Cock Now

Please email me pics of your cock and your mobile/cell number here
sexymona@gmail.com

Attachments

• DSC00051.jpg
    DSC00051.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 517
  • DSC00010.jpg
    DSC00010.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Helping+it+in.jpg
    Helping+it+in.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,012
  • M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 666
  • M26.jpg
    M26.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 442
not going to do the phone thing but pics yep

Would love to try that

WOW....just looking at that is getting me wet

I have the pusy for that!!

Good cock and body i have the pussy for it and would love to have you between my white legs but unfortunately i am too far away. But
email me if interested as i dont get satisfaction from white cock OK? Julie_05_sc1@yahoo.com

Attachments

• FLA Condo bed nude Julie.c.jpg
    FLA Condo bed nude Julie.c.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 853
S.E Michigan here, nice pic.

want 2 wach u do wife

Dear 11 inch,

I would luv 2 wach u fuck my wife. she is 40 yo red head with lily white skin and big titties. she is reluctant to be with other man. but she comes real hard with big black dildoes - not with me. can you seduce her? I will show her your picture and give you her reaction if you want? I know she would luv your cock and fucking you - but will be hard to get her started. thanks.

Don't think that's quite 11 inches.

u got yahoo hunny?

no way

blackpanther598 said:
If you can't feel that 4 inch white cock up in you or you are a female just hard up for some big strong cock to bottom u out hit me up in Michigan
why would any husband let you get a hold of their wife? my man is 8 x 6.25 and you make him seem tiny. He would never be able to do what you could and therefore keeps me from my black men.

10 inch minimum

need a big one in nyc

Users who are viewing this thread