• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

11 Inch FuckStick here

• Thread starterblackpanther598
  • Start date
can you fit all of it in a 105# thin white pussy

It is certaintly a wonderful looking cock, and all females with unsatisfied cravings, should get their share. Would be awful to reach old age and wish you had done MORE of the things you were TOO SCARED TO TRY when the opportunity presented itself.

If you are too scared, you are only "half-a-live".

Even if a big cock does not fit your slit, you have to TRY one out, otherwise you will ALWAYS WONDER what MIGHT HAVE BEEN.

And if it fits, your life will be transformed in a way you could never have dreamed of before.

Want It!!!!!!!!

Married Ohio White Slut with Cuckold Husband.......would luv to have you fill me full of that Huge Cock and a Huge Load

Luvs BBC....takes it all

Playing five years...hubby enjoys watching and taking pic's....

How did you know my white cum-licking man had 4"? Ever get to Missouri as we could sure please you! MJ

Wow!!!! Fantastic cock!!!!! Would eagerly spread for it!!

mmmmmmmmmm

blackpanther598 said:
If you can't feel that 4 inch white cock up in you or you are a female just hard up for some big strong cock to bottom u out hit me up in Michigan
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PM me baby

mmmm would love to be bred by you

hi sexy...i can travel if ure intressted....i wanna be blackbred by your monster

Sure see a lot of replies from interested ladies....where are the ones that said that have hooked up with this guy?

mmmmmmmmmmm

I would love for oyu to fill me up---send me more pics of you

where are you--

mmmm you make me so wet

11 inch cock

hell, I divorced my 4 inch white cock three years ago to have some FUN! Too bad you're not in Chicago. mmmmm

isis

blackpanther598 said:
If you can't feel that 4 inch white cock up in you or you are a female just hard up for some big strong cock to bottom u out hit me up in Michigan

hi sexy

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread