• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

11 Inch FuckStick here

• Thread starterblackpanther598
  • Start date
I am from Michigan-now in CA; where were you 20 years ago?

Would love to see that huge black cock fill my wifes hot red pussy.

Oh My Gosh, You Look Just Magnificent........i Want It

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Come south!!! I'd love to feel that slut maker in me!!!

What a lovely cock. I'd love to feel you in my mouth.

hi, if you ever come to the caribbean write me.

I'm in south east michigan, just north of Ann Arbor. If you can host, I'd love to feel what a real cock feels like. Let me know - Allison. meetmeinbanff@yahoo.com

holy shit that things enourmous!!!!!!

mwf

hi mwf 32 here michigan indianna line my hubby wants me to fuck a black man im not sure yet please help me

Keep on keeping

blackpanther598 said:
If you can't feel that 4 inch white cock up in you or you are a female just hard up for some big strong cock to bottom u out hit me up in Michigan
wud love to feel tht slide deep in me and feel your hot seed unload ,talk about hot!

mwf 32

michigan indiana line i want used nasty please train my married ass

mmmm like to worship that myself........peter.hill.144@hotmail.com

I am a 40 year old, white male 4", I want to be a cuck. love creampie cleanning. Cuck desires

Yummyyyyy..... need to get some of that cock!!!!!

Julie-n-jersey said:
I think you're hot...if you're ever in jersey.... :twisted:
You have hot feet babe!!

Hi, I'd love to feel you inside me. Yours really turns me up.

BJ in Texas.

I'm in the western suburbs of Detroit and I could definitely use some good hot bbc to turn me inside out. email me at meetmeinbanff@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread