• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1st post

• Thread starterjamesub
  • Start date

jamesub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2006
i feel it most appropriate for my first post to show a bull fucking my wife. he also fucked my wife on our anniversary. j

Attachments

• private105.jpg
    private105.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 5,465
Bull here

Would love to chat with you. Bull here.

nice bodys

beautyful picture

Envy

I envy you your success.
All I ever think about is huge black dicks forcing open my wife's tight pussy and virgin ass.
What do you think of her?

Attachments

• DSCF0405.JPGresize2.JPG
    DSCF0405.JPGresize2.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 3,523
god bless you

Be careful what you wish for....but with a wife like that, I'd be wishing that too!

z

Wimp, I can not see the face, but the body is model material. She can show her figure every where and be proud of it.

She can even dress for slut duty.

How long would it take a group of bulls to get her out of this.

Slide big black cocks down her throat, into her very tight pussy and up her virgin ass. Then let me lick her clean.

Attachments

• DSCF0436.JPG
    DSCF0436.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 3,850
Very hot looking lady. I would love to make it so you can lick my cum out of her sweet ass!

Gift wrapped wife.

Allow me to gift wrap my gift to bulls.

Allow me to clean up the cum oozing from her pussy and ass.

Attachments

• DSCF0438.JPG
    DSCF0438.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 1,901
Hopefully soon I'll get some more pics and try a shot from behind. My favourite view. Always makes me wish she'd let me fuck her ass. Maybe when it's loosened I'll get sloppy seconds.

Attachments

• DSCF0403.JPG
    DSCF0403.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,821
Both Wives Are Beautiful

jamesub & Wimp1960: They are fine ladies now PLEASE post some good photo of them fucking. Wimp1960 your wife is a hot BABY.Sub hope your wifes bull is tearing that pussy up daily.Its all hot Thanks okdeacon

Come on Whimp!!!

Post some pics of her facing the camera with her legs spread showing us her hot cunt. You know you love us having pics of your wife

OK you've sussed me.
I love showing you all so much I can barely stop myself wanking her and now.
Thought you'd like to see her shaved pussy.
The toon is my dream for my wife. Getting used by 3 bulls after going out flirting.

Attachments

• DSCF0402_edited.JPG
    DSCF0402_edited.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,605
  • 64ac.jpg
    64ac.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,383
She's extremely sexy, I bet you get real horny just thinking of her being fucked by another guy. I wouldn't blame you at all....If you have any more pics, I'd love to see more of her...

wimp and james if they get fucked by bbc you have to post pics for our enjoyment.thanks for sharing.

I think of the moment that my wife cuckolds me as a high point in my life. I want it to be perfect for us both. I need that contrast between her pale skin and the bulls blackness. I need it to be a group performance to celebrate her womanhood. I need her to give in to the moment completely sweating, grunting, screaming with passion. Finally the moment when the bulls are finished and they leave their slut cum covered and barely concious for me to get my sloppy seconds fucking her pussy and for the first time her stretched and cum filled ass.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,588
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,320
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,377
Wimp 1960

Hey man you are getting better.That sexy wife of yours has a baby face BUT SHE HAS A WOMANS PUSSY on her.Now come on and let us see her getting a big black cock.Do it for all of us little lady,you should enjoy it very much your husband will cum all over himself and some big dicked black stud will get him some fine white pussy.Get his nuts in your cunt and all of us can beat our meat to the photos.Its a win win situation for everyone and their horny minds. Please dont make us wait.Thanks okdeacon

Inspiration.

Anyone out there come up with situations where she will find it hard not to get fucked?

I fill one of your wife's hole....

Users who are viewing this thread