• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1st post

• Thread starterjamesub
  • Start date
wimp1960 said:
Hopefully soon I'll get some more pics and try a shot from behind. My favourite view. Always makes me wish she'd let me fuck her ass. Maybe when it's loosened I'll get sloppy seconds.

My favorite as well! I get so intent on watching and "needing it" that I wait for the Bull to turn her over doggy style so that I can get underneath and lick her pussy while the Bull is fucking her.. Lick his cock and balls as it glides in and out.. have him pull out so I can clean him and her.. then let them fuck some more... Her and I (and the Bull) review our scene before beginning a session to make sure it is what we want and need, no surprises!

M

Wimp1960

We wanted to see your little wife get fucked. Really not photos you got off the net. By some chance have you given up on getting her fucked? I think so. So I give up on you. Been fun!!! okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread